Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-15-2008, 09:32 PM   #2031
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

ok forget I said that I jumped to conclusions too soon lol just like this hunt hehe

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
waitttttttttttttttttttttttttttt a minute ..... hold the webkinz phone!!! What if what if what if.... maybe this hunt will be similar to the kinzville caper???? The winter fest starts on the day this hunt ends!

hmmmmmmmmm.....
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2008, 09:35 PM   #2032
GuppyLure
Gifted

GuppyLure is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

I've enjoyed this thread a lot today. So many fun and nice people posting. I have to go for now so I can put my pet bunnies to bed. I can't wait to see what people post next! This hunt is getting better and better!

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-15-2008, 09:40 PM   #2033
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok forget I said that I jumped to conclusions too soon lol just like this hunt hehe
after going through these stories , I was agreeing with you that Kinzville Caper seems to have the most similarities,,, like the Chef and the desk ,,, it made me re think where I was focusing
one of the items could be hidden under a desk just like the item was hidden in a desk in the story,,, I am just not so sure anymore which desk. I thought it was Ms Cowaline because of all the cow references and moon stuff, but I think that Ms Birdy and T Von Meow are the only other ones that would have a desk and there are similarities with the Chef too
Old 01-15-2008, 09:43 PM   #2034
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

hey Arte went through three places to get to the tomb.... the places were the forest, the cave and the valley... hence the 3 places curios are hidden?
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 09:56 PM   #2035
andy0323
Gifted

hey Arte went through three places to get to the tomb.... the places were the forest, the cave and the valley... hence the 3 places curios are hidden?
that is a very good point as well, something that I was pondering a while back was something hidden in the charm "forest" because of the references with to Oz and the paths
Old 01-15-2008, 10:08 PM   #2036
Webkinz :)

krisy79739 is on a distinguished road

Oh i just give up! It is way to confuzing! The prize isnet that good anyway and I have know idea what to do! I havent even watched the wizard of oz so am stuck. Any one on the same boat as me???? I might try again when I am not so frazeld. ARG!
Old 01-15-2008, 10:19 PM   #2037
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by krisy79739
Oh i just give up! It is way to confuzing! The prize isnet that good anyway and I have know idea what to do! I havent even watched the wizard of oz so am stuck. Any one on the same boat as me???? I might try again when I am not so frazeld. ARG!
No worries. You have done a GREAT job to this point, sorry, I have just been watching all of you and I am seeing some AWESOME stuff coming out of the brainstorming. It really makes me glad that I posted the W TALES about the Rainbow Zingoz. It has given us a new place to examine for clues and I see so many people coming up with the acronums since webkinzdaddy posted his. I really can see that we are on the ight path and I want to get in on the fun. GuppyLure, you really are a clue 'hound.' you have an incredible knack for putting things in their place. Webkinzmomma, you go girl!! I have never seen someone who was so 'new' rise to a challenge, you really love the game. ennazusjcs, sorry for calling you a 'he' but you have determination and a follow through that is to be greatly admired. Kurber, you are an awesome 'go-to-guy' (sorry if you are a woman) with a high power of retention. Lola your thought processes are constantly on the move, even when you aren't physically here, but you interject when the time is right. There are so many others, like bluedolfin, blackcat321, ligergirl, krisy and so many others who are jumping in and reminding us of the little things we tend to overlook. Speaking of overlooking, I am sorry if there is anyone I overlooked, like Andy0323! When it all comes together, it is going to be SO GOOD! I am happy to be a part of this all! Thank you all so much!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-15-2008 at 10:25 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 10:22 PM   #2038
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by andy0323
that is a very good point as well, something that I was pondering a while back was something hidden in the charm "forest" because of the references with to Oz and the paths
I posted a picture of the Charm Forest and wondered if that would come into play. I will post it again and see if any of the people on here will bite. The one with the rainbow is the one that strikes me as most prominent. It has a 'Yellow Brick road' leading to the entrance. The Canopy is a Rainbow arch. This is also the reason why I believe we have a bad fairy coming in as a theif.
Attachment 50119

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:37 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 10:32 PM   #2039
Gift Guru

AddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond repute

Great thred , why cant they make this more easy T.T
AddictedToAnime21 is offline Male
Old 01-15-2008, 10:35 PM   #2040
andy0323
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I posted a picture of the Charm Forest and wondered if that would come into play. I will post it again and see if any of the people on here will bite. The one with the rainbow is the one that strikes me as most prominent. It has a 'Yellow Brick road' leading to the entrance. The Canopy is a Rainbow arch. This is also the reason why I believe we have a bad fairy coming in as a theif.
Attachment 50119
I was thinking the same thing ,,, ,, and maybe the water will "melt " the bad fairy just like the witch so Arte can get his curio back
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: