Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-15-2008, 08:53 PM   #2011
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by ennazusjsc
"but the focus in the kitchen has really been on the FIRST"

Cross your T's reference maybe?
Trickle treacle has pumpkin, pickles and something else but looks like a big pumpkin.
What are we supposed to think of this? It's not a missing item by my hypothesis because it is not a curio shop rare. It may be, however, another item needed to get the missing items back. The lion's crown. All of the giveaway items (which we all think we need to get the missing items back) have been easily purchaseable in the W-shop. So is the tiara, but it relates to the Wizard of Oz in the part where the lion wore a crown.

Great find again!
You are right it does make a recipe that looks like a big pumpkin; which brings us back to the pumpkin patch protector game.

I think the recipe is pumkin, pickles, and cola in the blender! (I think)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2008, 08:55 PM   #2012
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I am coming there too, I am the golden retriever with the black pants hat and sunglasses lol (its my son's webbie... he is Sonny!) see you there we'll find the clues!
I am sitting right next to you, Danny ( my husbands name ) , cheeky monkey , fits! LOL
Old 01-15-2008, 08:55 PM   #2013
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

I'm there too, I'm the "naked" German Shepherd Zeusie. I've been sitting still for a while since the kids wanted me to see somehing on American Idol.
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 08:58 PM   #2014
GuppyLure
Gifted

GuppyLure is on a distinguished road

A couple pets are invisible, that's never happened before. Weird glitch.
Old 01-15-2008, 08:58 PM   #2015
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

I was there also, I was the collie named Jake!
Old 01-15-2008, 08:58 PM   #2016
kimkrew

snocap's in the house......I mean......reading room......:seal:
Old 01-15-2008, 09:03 PM   #2017
GuppyLure
Gifted

GuppyLure is on a distinguished road

Awww, ennazusjsc , your dorothy dressed Webkinz is even cuter in person! Zeusie I think your the first one I spotted. It's cool to see each of your pets!

---------- GuppyLure added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kurber
I was there also, I was the collie named Jake!
You were invisible!

Last edited by GuppyLure; 01-15-2008 at 09:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-15-2008, 09:06 PM   #2018
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

can i *** to the room i am on webkinz now
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 09:08 PM   #2019
kimkrew

there's always room for more brain power!
Old 01-15-2008, 09:08 PM   #2020
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

Sorry, kid problems, I will leave the room to make room for more kinz. I'll check back here soon for more clues.
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: