Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-15-2008, 08:21 PM   #2001
Kate317
Webkinz :)

Kate is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by kimkrew
I haven't finished reading all of today's posts but surely someone noticed on Chef Gaspacho the recipes he is working on. Take the 1st letter of each recipe.......what do you get???

Trickle Treacle
Icy Frosty
Aquarus Jelly
Rice Pudding
Atomicolicious Punch

TIARA!!!!!!!
I would have never noticed that.... and those recipes aren't new so yea
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2008, 08:23 PM   #2002
Ligergirl96
Gifted

Ligergirl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Or maybe the definition under the students desk which is This classic of the classroom plays an important part in creating a wistful work station

---------- Ligergirl added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

What I meant by colorful was the hot air balloon

Last edited by Ligergirl; 01-15-2008 at 08:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-15-2008, 08:24 PM   #2003
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

And the crown gotstollen
WAIT

Take the N of of crown what do you get

Crow
it could be another clue of the crows that must do with a hat

Like the scarecrow had

am i making sense

i will break it down

C
R
O
W
N

take the n off

C
R
O
W

and the crow could of took a hat???
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 08:28 PM   #2004

Kitchuru is an unknown quantity at this point

Now, I see everyone is making connections to Chef Gazpacho. Well, as I stated before. The Clue "mama Mia, Even mama knows that's not a cookie cutter!" Well, this could be Chef Gazpaho, talking to someone else. He could be the leader in all this. He could have other people getting items for him. A Tiara perhaps? Looks like a cookie cutter? And, since in the news, it says that he has been busy. he could be busy making new recipes, so hes getting other people to help him!! Please post back.

---------- Kitchuru added 1 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

A crown of wonder, or a tiara I mean.

Last edited by Kitchuru; 01-15-2008 at 08:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-15-2008, 08:28 PM   #2005
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

the TIARA was a quick draw I think Monday
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 08:34 PM   #2006
GuppyLure
Gifted

GuppyLure is on a distinguished road

For anyone interested,
I am reading up on all the webkinz storybooks, just to get more acquainted with places and characters. I have this WI thread open as well as Webkinz and just switch between the two.

If anyone wants to join me, and meet my Webkinz, I am in reading room 14, Amber Zone.

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-15-2008, 08:46 PM   #2007
ennazusjsc

ennazusjsc is just really niceennazusjsc is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by kurber
As i mentioned earlier someone posted tomorrow's "What's new" section with a pic of Chef Gazpacho with a description that says:

Chef Gazpacho has been very busy these days. He's been working hard on lots of stuff in his kitchen. Trickle Treacle, Icy Frosty, Aquarus Jelly, Rice pudding, Atomicolicious Punch - he's been preparing non-stop. First courses, second courses -but the focus in his kitchen has really been on the first.

At first I thought maybe the "courses" was hinting to the Kinzville Academy but upon more careful inspection I now think that it is taking the first letter of the first word of the name of the recipe spelling out TIARA.

Trickle treacle
Icy Frosty
Aquarus Jelly
Rice Pudding
Atomicolicious Punch

I dont know where this fits into the scheme of things but something else to throw in the mix. If anyone with an ealier accout can post this again for all to see, That would be great!
"but the focus in the kitchen has really been on the FIRST"

Cross your T's reference maybe?
Trickle treacle has pumpkin, pickles and something else but looks like a big pumpkin.
What are we supposed to think of this? It's not a missing item by my hypothesis because it is not a curio shop rare. It may be, however, another item needed to get the missing items back. The lion's crown. All of the giveaway items (which we all think we need to get the missing items back) have been easily purchaseable in the W-shop. So is the tiara, but it relates to the Wizard of Oz in the part where the lion wore a crown.

Great find again!
Old 01-15-2008, 08:47 PM   #2008
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I am coming there too, I am the golden retriever with the black pants hat and sunglasses lol (its my son's webbie... he is Sonny!) see you there we'll find the clues!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 08:49 PM   #2009
jmangibbonz484
Lil Kinz
jmanrox123 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think this scavenger hunt is hard. CHOCOLATE RIBBONS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-15-2008, 08:50 PM   #2010
GuppyLure
Gifted

GuppyLure is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I am coming there too, I am the golden retriever with the black pants hat and sunglasses lol (its my son's webbie... he is Sonny!) see you there we'll find the clues!
Cool! My pet is Joey Rabbit. He's wearing sunglasses.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: