Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-15-2008, 08:10 PM   #1991
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber
Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

I think I got a clue. UNDER THE DESK. It got me thinking. dective MC WOOF. To me that means The Basset hound. (psi is dective desk) In the Lil kinz section. so under the basset hound is the bull dog.(psi fire hydrant). so I went to w-shop DOG theme. Their is a fire hydrant.BUT their is a FIREPLACE .the weird part is on top of the basset is the rabbit . remember quizzys (hopscotch) and to the right is the koala remember quizzies (eucalyptus) SO the fireplace might be a clue. YOU could get it back with water. WHAT DO YOU THINK?????
binkybohboh is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2008, 08:11 PM   #1992
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Hmm this contest is helping me explore webkinz and looking at all the deataild like when i gave my pet a daily cheack up i saw that there was filled with ducks and like how there was a scale with fethers and shaped like a duck! its interesting because before i never saw any of thease things
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 08:12 PM   #1993
kimkrew

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
Ok, I've been looking through the more obvious stuff for Wednesday, 1/16 and as usual, I haven't found much, except.....

I think we need to keep our eye on W Tales. Chapter 3 is talking even more about collecting and gems and curios and such... I almost wonder if Doug could be somewhere in this? Maybe just a
'reason' that helps explain the thefts? I don't know.

Also... here's the activities page that includes the 4pm raincoat:

Click the image to open in full size.

And I found this a little curious? Does that last line ring a bit for anyone else? I found the FIRST sort of more pronounced? I'm probably making something out of nothing, but sometimes hints make more sense later....

Click the image to open in full size.

I haven't finished reading all of today's posts but surely someone noticed on Chef Gaspacho the recipes he is working on. Take the 1st letter of each recipe.......what do you get???

Trickle Treacle
Icy Frosty
Aquarus Jelly
Rice Pudding
Atomicolicious Punch

TIARA!!!!!!!
Old 01-15-2008, 08:16 PM   #1994
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

As i mentioned earlier someone posted tomorrow's "What's new" section with a pic of Chef Gazpacho with a description that says:

Chef Gazpacho has been very busy these days. He's been working hard on lots of stuff in his kitchen. Trickle Treacle, Icy Frosty, Aquarus Jelly, Rice pudding, Atomicolicious Punch - he's been preparing non-stop. First courses, second courses -but the focus in his kitchen has really been on the first.

At first I thought maybe the "courses" was hinting to the Kinzville Academy but upon more careful inspection I now think that it is taking the first letter of the first word of the name of the recipe spelling out TIARA.

Trickle treacle
Icy Frosty
Aquarus Jelly
Rice Pudding
Atomicolicious Punch

I dont know where this fits into the scheme of things but something else to throw in the mix. If anyone with an ealier accout can post this again for all to see, That would be great!
Old 01-15-2008, 08:17 PM   #1995
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by binkybohboh
I think I got a clue. UNDER THE DESK. It got me thinking. dective MC WOOF. To me that means The Basset hound. (psi is dective desk) In the Lil kinz section. so under the basset hound is the bull dog.(psi fire hydrant). so I went to w-shop DOG theme. Their is a fire hydrant.BUT their is a FIREPLACE .the weird part is on top of the basset is the rabbit . remember quizzys (hopscotch) and to the right is the koala remember quizzies (eucalyptus) SO the fireplace might be a clue. YOU could get it back with water. WHAT DO YOU THINK?????
This is good things that you wrote you looked up each thing whitch i am sure we all are doing ... We all have so may diffrent ideas ...that is great then once we get more clues we think we think we know thats what it is so its all that information . that little clue that counts... and who would think of takeing letters and writing "under the desk" or finding out C.R.O.W.S is sooo great thats what i love about this thred that everybody thinks diffrent and help each other

Love all my webbies
and thanks for helping
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 08:17 PM   #1996
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

Sorry, I guess as i was typing all of this out, you all were already on it. Great Job guys!
Old 01-15-2008, 08:17 PM   #1997
Ligergirl96
Gifted

Ligergirl is on a distinguished road

I think I found something. Under the definition of the kid's desk it says your pet will feel cool and creative when sitting at this colorful desk
Old 01-15-2008, 08:18 PM   #1998
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by binkybohboh
oops sorrry fire hydrant fridge
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 08:19 PM   #1999
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

dunno if this is anything or not but i'll throw it in here.

Today I allowed my daughter to play alone on WW (hehe she goes spending and feeding crazy with the pets) anyway she may have fed her grey and white cat (milkshaka) a bit too many of her creations with the blender. Milkshaka got sick, we took her to Dr. Quack and (she has the sniffles) but to get to my point, right before we left I heard thunder and Dr. Quack says sounds like rain good think I have my umbrella.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 08:20 PM   #2000
RegsH
Gift Guru

RegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socks

Tiara... But that's a W-Shop item. Maybe that's a clue to lead us to the crown?
RegsH is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: