Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-09-2008, 10:18 PM   #191
hatever. Atleast I'm
Gifted

cecily101 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Horse_Lover
This might not mean anything, but since it might, I decided to mention it here, in case it might be a clue. Just a few minutes ago, I pressed the "click here for 35 kinzcash" Just the normal message popped up, saying, you've won 25 kinzcash, or something like that. Instead of pressing the "x" I clicked the message, because it looked like I could. It brought me straight to the Kinzville Academy. Weird.
NO! You clicked the advertisement that was UNDER the message!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2008, 10:19 PM   #192
Lil Kinz
payge is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

I think when it says " you should make some space to find it " i think it might mean space=your dock or space= the space room theme.

Mom of 11 webkinz
:chi::gr::pgn::seal::rdr::ccat:
Old 01-09-2008, 10:19 PM   #193
Gifted

turtlebratz is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by turtlebratz
that is it exactly, you just missed a little part...

Hey diddle diddle,
the cat and the fiddle,
the cow jumped over the moon,
the little dog laughed to see such sport,
and the dish ran away with the spoon.

I am really liking the moon lamp but the space poster is also a good thought.

As for as those asking how it all fits together... if it is like the last one, some of the clues point you to the same item, many of them are very vague... it was a toughie last time and there were a few answers that could make sense... don't get too set on anything yet, you may change your minds with other clues to come but good to get the wheels turning now.

Last time, the clues all led to two characters, a place and an item (I think that was all), there were 8 or so clues in total and we didn't know what we would have to do with them until the final day, when we had to enter the answer in on the contest page....

I asked on that day to name the characters, where they were and what they were doing with what object (I believe anyway, someone can add to or correct that if I am wrong.)

Hope that helps to answer some questions, don't worry about feeling in the dark, we did last time too and we changed our minds countless times, I entered one answer on my son's and one on my daughter's account, in each answer, I changed one of the characters because I just couldn't decide, the clues could've lead to either or and people on this site had so many arguments for each that were convincing.

So, have fun and know that all the clues will likely link together to describe more than one thing on webkinz world... really I think they should call it a clue riddle, not a scavenger hunt but either way, it's something fun for Jan!

Hope I've helped!
thanks guys, hope that answers some questions! keep your thinking caps on! ???
Old 01-09-2008, 10:19 PM   #194
Webkinz :)
splinky0825 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Rainbow321123
I tried the studio! There is no action for laughing. Didn't work
me too.. what a waste of 250.00
Old 01-09-2008, 10:20 PM   #195
To be good at track
Gifted

DaleWhale will become famous soon enough

I definitely want to find more clues!
Too bad that the 35 KinzCash didn't get some people a clue. Though some are claiming that they got a clue and it had to do with Goober's Lab. Their is a Science Secret Room Theme, and racking your brain like, a rack to hold things? I dunno....
DaleWhale is offline Female
Old 01-09-2008, 10:21 PM   #196
Gifted

sorry to hear that... (about buying the studio) I posted just a few minutes ago encouraging people not to buy items as that didn't work with the last hunt... at least you can still use it to make plays, they're pretty funny
Old 01-09-2008, 10:22 PM   #197
splinky0825 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by turtlebratz
sorry to hear that... (about buying the studio) I posted just a few minutes ago encouraging people not to buy items as that didn't work with the last hunt... at least you can still use it to make plays, they're pretty funny
yeah i read ur post after i bought it.. lol go figure.. thanks tho
Old 01-09-2008, 10:23 PM   #198
Gifted

also, remember that Justin will be posting all of the clues as they are officially found on the first page of this thread so always check there to start to see if any new clues have been posted!
Old 01-09-2008, 10:23 PM   #199
greensparkly

pattycake is a jewel in the roughpattycake is a jewel in the rough

Okay, so here is my idea.

What laughing dog is there on webkinz? I automatically went to the actions bar, I can make my dogs(Cheeky dog, Dalmation, Black Lab, Golden retriever ect.) giggle(laugh).

Then, not knowing what do with that clue I went on to thinking is there a item(one of those new closets, with a laughing dog on it?
Old 01-09-2008, 10:24 PM   #200
Rainbow321123 is an unknown quantity at this point

The description for the cow over the moon lamp says you will have sweet dreams. Maybe that clue lads to the candy theme or the candy superbed.:gr:
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: