Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-15-2008, 07:43 PM   #1981
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

rckenan17 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by ennazusjsc
Ha!Ha! So, it only took me a half hour today to get my updates! I'm stuck in an airport as I missed my flight. Perfect timing I guess, except I had to pay for internet access. Anyways, here's the latest info you guys have put together that I thought was "noteworthy" and will make it to my next summary:

In the charm forest, there is a rainbow path, with what seems to be a yellow brick road. (Good eye! I believe that was Dixiecup? Pardon me if I was wrong in my recollection)

More discussions about the Color Storm game and references to the rainbow, Wizard of Oz theme. (A few people brought this up in discussion, kurber, I think you too?)

The gingerbread Christmas monkey in reference to the flying monkeys of the movie. This one, I believe is a stretch as we received it well before the hunt began. But, interesting lead anyways!

Finally, the "pièce de résistance" from webkinzdaddy, I believe?
"Today's Arte quote in the newspaper (caps mine):
Unbelievably Nice, Daringly Exceptional Really (UNDER)
Terrific Helpers --- Everyone -- (THE)
Does Everyone Seriously Know (DESK)"

Funny on the last one, because yesterday I posted to dixiecup about that clue, that it hadn't been examined closely enough, and I came up with they were describing three types of people:

Unbelievably Nice: AKA Big hearted AKA Tinman
Daringly Exceptional : AKA Courageous AKA Lion
Really Terrific: AKA Smart AKA Scarecrow

Is it possible that Ganz is that good at putting this riddles together that both concepts are correct? I was as blown away with this info as nana006 coming up with the CROWS clue.

By the way, Dixiecup, my own screen name is a bit of a riddle: ennazus spells Suzanne backwards.

LOL even mama says that's no man talking!
WOW! Rep Point to you girl! GOod clue gathering skills!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2008, 07:47 PM   #1982
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Now why not stretch it just a bit further lol

Unbelievably Nice: AKA Big Hearted AKA Tinman AKA Ulitimate Experiment Station
Daringly Exceptional: AKA Courageous AKA Lion AKA Dream O Meter Bed
Really Terrific: AKA Smart AKA Scarecrow AKA Rainbow (colored) Hot Air Balloon
Helpers : Helmet Lamp
and lets not forget the one word that sits all alone there in that sentence EVERYONE! hence that's it !!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 07:49 PM   #1983
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by ennazusjsc
Ha!Ha! So, it only took me a half hour today to get my updates! I'm stuck in an airport as I missed my flight. Perfect timing I guess, except I had to pay for internet access. Anyways, here's the latest info you guys have put together that I thought was "noteworthy" and will make it to my next summary:

In the charm forest, there is a rainbow path, with what seems to be a yellow brick road. (Good eye! I believe that was Dixiecup? Pardon me if I was wrong in my recollection)

More discussions about the Color Storm game and references to the rainbow, Wizard of Oz theme. (A few people brought this up in discussion, kurber, I think you too?)

The gingerbread Christmas monkey in reference to the flying monkeys of the movie. This one, I believe is a stretch as we received it well before the hunt began. But, interesting lead anyways!

Finally, the "pièce de résistance" from webkinzdaddy, I believe?
"Today's Arte quote in the newspaper (caps mine):
Unbelievably Nice, Daringly Exceptional Really (UNDER)
Terrific Helpers --- Everyone -- (THE)
Does Everyone Seriously Know (DESK)"

Funny on the last one, because yesterday I posted to dixiecup about that clue, that it hadn't been examined closely enough, and I came up with they were describing three types of people:

Unbelievably Nice: AKA Big hearted AKA Tinman
Daringly Exceptional : AKA Courageous AKA Lion
Really Terrific: AKA Smart AKA Scarecrow

Is it possible that Ganz is that good at putting this riddles together that both concepts are correct? I was as blown away with this info as nana006 coming up with the CROWS clue.

By the way, Dixiecup, my own screen name is a bit of a riddle: ennazus spells Suzanne backwards.

LOL even mama says that's no man talking!
ennazusjsc

Welcome back!

As always it is nice to get your take on all of this new information.
Old 01-15-2008, 07:49 PM   #1984
BambooPBear
Webkinz :)
TeacherHolly is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone seen the clue when you go to the W shop to buy the crows nest?
Old 01-15-2008, 08:00 PM   #1985
Rachak32

BubbleQueen is on a distinguished road

sweet i will get on it right away
BubbleQueen is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 08:01 PM   #1986
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

no what is it?
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 08:01 PM   #1987
Ligergirl96
Gifted

Ligergirl is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Now why not stretch it just a bit further lol

Unbelievably Nice: AKA Big Hearted AKA Tinman AKA Ulitimate Experiment Station
Daringly Exceptional: AKA Courageous AKA Lion AKA Dream O Meter Bed
Really Terrific: AKA Smart AKA Scarecrow AKA Rainbow (colored) Hot Air Balloon
Helpers : Helmet Lamp
and lets not forget the one word that sits all alone there in that sentence EVERYONE! hence that's it !!
I don't understand how you grouped them together
Old 01-15-2008, 08:04 PM   #1988

Kitchuru is an unknown quantity at this point

Alright, one thing. You know the clue that was given to us " Mama Mia, even Momma knows it ain't a cookie cutter!" Well, I thought this had a relation to Chef Gazpacho. Don't you think?
Old 01-15-2008, 08:07 PM   #1989
Ligergirl96
Gifted

Ligergirl is on a distinguished road

What happened to the knight in round armor

---------- Ligergirl added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

and the other stuff

Last edited by Ligergirl; 01-15-2008 at 08:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-15-2008, 08:08 PM   #1990
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

*sigh*

I looked every pace that would have a desk
What i did notice is every time i want to a place where a desk was the pet of the mont ribbon would appered but it could be a qwinky dink
In The Sun is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: