Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-15-2008, 07:25 PM   #1971
GuppyLure
Gifted

GuppyLure is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by beaglies2
that looks like the hand on the Robo-Handy Table from the Lab Theme. Gosh, no time to think where this goes. I'm running late for work............
x2
This was the only response I got to the items that go around the globe on Today's Events.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2008, 07:25 PM   #1972
hellotink12
Gift Guru

hellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to all

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

This what I have I am sure everyone else has come up with:
Chef Gazpacho stole items
Arte needs a Over the Moon Lamp
and some items from the Kooky Lab Theme wre stolen
hellotink12 is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 07:30 PM   #1973
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

that great but what dose that have to to with anthing
GOOD JOB THOUGH
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 07:31 PM   #1974
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

I reallly did not think that the Kinzville academy was involved early on, but I am starting to think that it may be connected to clue #1. Based on the moon lamp, "cow jumping over the moon" , Ms. Cowoline always says "over the moon" and with the new clue given to us by webkinzdaddy about "under the desk" Also an earlier post was made that shows a picture of Chef Gazpazcho with a statement saying . . . First courses, Second courses, - but the focus in his kitchen has really been on the first. This statement also seems to reflect a subtle clue. The Kinzville academy has basic pet "courses" As always I am still "racking my brain" to put all of these new great clues and thoughts from everyone together. Keep up all of the great work. We will figure it out eventually!
Old 01-15-2008, 07:33 PM   #1975
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
wow I never say those pics!! We all have such great minds lol. Gosh don't you all wish we paid much closer attention to the "small things" in WW before this hunt lol

As far as how many clues are missing that I have no clue only theory. I am suggesting that their are only 3 curios missing with multiple thieves or more than 3 curios missing with only 1 thief.

Explaination: If we have more than 3 curios missing and multiple thieves then how would we split the 3 items needed for curios back up between the more than 3 thieves... but if all 1 thief then all 3 items needed to get curios back would just be given to that one thief.........

However!!! I just thought of this... what if there are more than 3 curios and multiple thieves but the 3 items needed to get them back wasn't an exchange rather just what Arte would need on his journy to find the curios?
LOL,,, now my head is really spinning! I appreciate your thoughts , things that make ya go hhhhmmmmmmmm
Old 01-15-2008, 07:35 PM   #1976
Rachak32

BubbleQueen is on a distinguished road

cool that is so cool i will get on it fast
BubbleQueen is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 07:35 PM   #1977
gertie2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm..in over the rainbow..there is reference to birds.....lullabys.......sounds better then the wizard of oz..theory....but research and diff ideas is always good..thank you....
Old 01-15-2008, 07:35 PM   #1978
Rachak32

BubbleQueen is on a distinguished road

:ppony:cool that is so cool i will get on it fast
BubbleQueen is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 07:38 PM   #1979
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

maybe the over the moon lamp is the item missing and it is hidden under Ms Cowaline's desk (?)
and the Lunar Lugbot is the thief

Last edited by andy0323; 01-15-2008 at 07:47 PM.. Reason: oops forgot that part
Old 01-15-2008, 07:40 PM   #1980
ennazusjsc

ennazusjsc is just really niceennazusjsc is just really nice

Ha!Ha! So, it only took me a half hour today to get my updates! I'm stuck in an airport as I missed my flight. Perfect timing I guess, except I had to pay for internet access. Anyways, here's the latest info you guys have put together that I thought was "noteworthy" and will make it to my next summary:

In the charm forest, there is a rainbow path, with what seems to be a yellow brick road. (Good eye! I believe that was Dixiecup? Pardon me if I was wrong in my recollection)

More discussions about the Color Storm game and references to the rainbow, Wizard of Oz theme. (A few people brought this up in discussion, kurber, I think you too?)

The gingerbread Christmas monkey in reference to the flying monkeys of the movie. This one, I believe is a stretch as we received it well before the hunt began. But, interesting lead anyways!

Finally, the "pièce de résistance" from webkinzdaddy, I believe?
"Today's Arte quote in the newspaper (caps mine):
Unbelievably Nice, Daringly Exceptional Really (UNDER)
Terrific Helpers --- Everyone -- (THE)
Does Everyone Seriously Know (DESK)"

Funny on the last one, because yesterday I posted to dixiecup about that clue, that it hadn't been examined closely enough, and I came up with they were describing three types of people:

Unbelievably Nice: AKA Big hearted AKA Tinman
Daringly Exceptional : AKA Courageous AKA Lion
Really Terrific: AKA Smart AKA Scarecrow

Is it possible that Ganz is that good at putting this riddles together that both concepts are correct? I was as blown away with this info as nana006 coming up with the CROWS clue.

By the way, Dixiecup, my own screen name is a bit of a riddle: ennazus spells Suzanne backwards.

LOL even mama says that's no man talking!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: