Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-15-2008, 06:55 PM   #1961
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Thanks for clarifying Webkinzmomma. I was not trying to accuse, it was more of a curiosity thing. I do not even have any intention of trying to "win" this thing. The hunt itself is just a lot of fun.
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2008, 06:59 PM   #1962
Webkinz :)

Kitchuru is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

I don't know if this was posted before, but in Todays activities, it says that the game of the day is Goober's Lab. But the game of the day is really Pic Nic. Could this be a clue?? Just a suggestion.
Old 01-15-2008, 06:59 PM   #1963
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I never did see a response to my earlier question, its prolly not new but I just noticed it for my first time today but what's with the dex's floating items around the globe on today's activities? prolly not a clue but wanted to add it
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 07:00 PM   #1964
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I can assure you I don't have any "inside" people to webkinz.... .
Doggone it! I keep hoping someone here is secretly married to the Creative Director or Head of Programming or something. <sigh> Thanks for all the searching you've done... you've certainly made this whole process a lot of fun!
Old 01-15-2008, 07:02 PM   #1965
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

rckenan17 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
Doggone it! I keep hoping someone here is secretly married to the Creative Director or Head of Programming or something. <sigh> Thanks for all the searching you've done... you've certainly made this whole process a lot of fun!
That would be awesome... Too bad.
Old 01-15-2008, 07:09 PM   #1966
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
Dang Woman, you got Doctorwho99, what are you on about? LOL. I thought he had Justin's ear, especially after he won the first Booger trophy!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 07:13 PM   #1967
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

webkinzmomma, if you are still on, I have been going nuts from the beginning of this thing like many of us, but I was wondering if anybody knows how many curios have been stolen (?)
I am putting things into collumns to match things together and wondering how many to make, also , any thoughts on the Under The Desk thing,,, ?? I keep going back to Ms Cowoline
Old 01-15-2008, 07:17 PM   #1968
GuppyLure
Gifted

GuppyLure is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I never did see a response to my earlier question, its prolly not new but I just noticed it for my first time today but what's with the dex's floating items around the globe on today's activities? prolly not a clue but wanted to add it
Good eyes. I was wondering about this yesterday and I posted some pics. I'll see if I can't find the responses I got.

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 01-15-2008, 07:19 PM   #1969
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

rckenan17 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by GuppyLure
Good eyes. I was wondering about this yesterday and I posted some pics. I'll see if I can't find the responses I got.

hmm interesting.

I thought it had something to do with the pumpkin patch protector game...
Old 01-15-2008, 07:22 PM   #1970
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

wow I never say those pics!! We all have such great minds lol. Gosh don't you all wish we paid much closer attention to the "small things" in WW before this hunt lol

As far as how many clues are missing that I have no clue only theory. I am suggesting that their are only 3 curios missing with multiple thieves or more than 3 curios missing with only 1 thief.

Explaination: If we have more than 3 curios missing and multiple thieves then how would we split the 3 items needed for curios back up between the more than 3 thieves... but if all 1 thief then all 3 items needed to get curios back would just be given to that one thief.........

However!!! I just thought of this... what if there are more than 3 curios and multiple thieves but the 3 items needed to get them back wasn't an exchange rather just what Arte would need on his journy to find the curios?
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: