Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-15-2008, 05:47 PM   #1941
Why, yes I am a
Gift Guru

BananaRambo13 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

i think the racking your brain LABorious thing is a thoughtful thinktank. its from the science hence the name LABorious and BRAIN, thinktank, get it?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2008, 05:48 PM   #1942
Lil Kinz
webkinzdaddy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

I looked through the clue summary, and did not see this posted. I apologize if it's already
somewhere in the 198 pages...

Today's Arte quote in the newspaper (caps mine):
Unbelievably Nice, Daringly Exceptional Really (UNDER)
Terrific Helpers --- Everyone -- (THE)
Does Everyone Seriously Know (DESK)

Could be coincidence, but the words sound contrived...

[I apologize for the knock off on the name...but, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. And,
anyone who can time-travel to get the next clues is worthy of imitation.]
Old 01-15-2008, 05:55 PM   #1943
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

Wow, Webkinzdaddy, that is a clue that can only be found by someone who watches LOST or The Mole. If you don't watch them, you should. But, what do we think is hiding "under the desk"?
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 06:06 PM   #1944
jorlynn235
Webkinz :)

lynn235 is on a distinguished road

dixiecup thanx for all your help buti got the problem fixed
Old 01-15-2008, 06:12 PM   #1945
Cmain

OK so is there any type of Curio Desk?
Old 01-15-2008, 06:15 PM   #1946
GuppyLure
Gifted

GuppyLure is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzdaddy
I looked through the clue summary, and did not see this posted. I apologize if it's already

[I apologize for the knock off on the name...but, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. And,

Wooohoohooo!!! That is way interesting! You found a new clue that we hadn't noticed before. I've been so board with all the old ones. I think you are a worthy opposite to webkinzmomma.
Old 01-15-2008, 06:16 PM   #1947
Gifted
HMLilly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonniesbabies Click the image to open in full size.
How do you get the clues ahead of time?

View Post Originally Posted by lynn235
thats what i would like to know

It's been asked several times before but we haven't ever received an answer. The reason that it bothers me is because if webkinz isn't indicating what the future clue is or when it will be released, then its "inside" information that someone within webkinz is telling to a friend or something similar. It seems unfair that we would have it ahead of time and that somebody within webkinz wouldn't be keeping that silent; if they spill those beans, they may not feel the need to keep the final answers to themselves either.

I want to make sure that everyone know that I have absolutely no idea if that is what happened or not. I have no idea where the future information came from which is exactly why I asked earlier how future clues ares known and when they are coming as well as what the future items are that are being given away and when etc.

I was asking in hopes that I could get just put my "that's unfair" thoughts to rest.
Old 01-15-2008, 06:17 PM   #1948
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzdaddy

WOW, now that is AWESOME, yes a knock off on WebkinzMomma, I think, LOL. I digress...
That is a GOOD and admirable piece of work. If there is a 'WATCH' That would be the HEART of the TIN WOODMAN. Another confirmation of the Wizard of Oz theme. Good show!! As to the 'Time Travel issue...we have a few people here with Asian accounts and they get their clues before we do. One of them is GFred and Rethreads. They post on here as they get the clues, but with so many of us posting they get lost in the shuffle. I have an 18 hour watch on this thread. I come back every little bit and post. I have two kids at home and I am not OUT working, but I am in. I pick up the clues and I make sure that Ennazusjsc gets them, he is the one that has posted the LONG post with all the included clues. Kurber also does this when we have an unusual amount of people ferreting for clues. WebkinzMomma contributes about every hour or so and so does Nana006. GuppyLure is a post 'hound' he puts a lot of the clues in perspective, me, I just tinker with stuff I find. Then I run it up the flagpost to see if anyone salutes. There are a LOT of others on here who really deserve recognition, some of the new posters are REALLY awesome and have joined in the hunt. I think we would all make a CRACK CSI team if we were ever put to the test. Welcome Daddy, we need you here! May I be the first to say REP POINT!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 06:19 PM   #1949
Webkinz :)

Kitchuru is an unknown quantity at this point

bananarambo and webkinzdaddy, great points!! You guys are smart!!
Old 01-15-2008, 06:23 PM   #1950
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

I get the time zone difference, but I read earlier somewhere (sorry, I'm not going to look back to find it) that the next clue in on the 17th. Since today is only the 15th, the time zone thing doesn't fly. I have no problem with the ones that are several HOURS early, it's DAYS that concern me. I guess I shouldn't even say "concern me" since I'm not bothered by it...I think the right words should be "intrigue me".
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: