Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-15-2008, 05:10 PM   #1921
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I got a floating ribbon, never ever seen those before, but it didn't say anything special
Who can resist chocolate! Keep collecting them they are on all day until 11:00 pm. K, Bluedolphin, apology accepted. I really felt a sting there, because I do a lot of hard work on this, more for the fun and I don't want someone else's recognition. Ennazusjsc has put ALL that effort into that chart and it is the BEST thing we have when people want an update. I want to leave that to him, because he lays that out so nicely.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2008, 05:10 PM   #1922
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

The ribbons are from the Pet of the Month. They usually only float on the 1st to introduce the new pet. Not sure why they are floating today.
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 05:11 PM   #1923
jorlynn235
Webkinz :)

lynn235 is on a distinguished road

the floating ribbon is a potm ribbon they're common
Old 01-15-2008, 05:11 PM   #1924
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

guys today's quizzy question is "in 2007, paleontologists discoverd that this dinosaur acually had feathers:"
the answer was
"Velociraptor"
and the description was:
"The Finding supporta the theory that dinosaurs are clostly related to birds."
does this have anything to do w/ the CROWS thing?
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 05:12 PM   #1925
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

I actually think its unlikely that they'd attach the hunt to a theme... but it sure looks that way!

I wanted to address the 'we're making this too complicated' comments by several.

Sure, this thread is putting together a ton more information than one person working alone would do. BUT... if you were one person working alone, you wouldn't be finding half the stuff so they have to sort of repeat things in some ways. That's where I think 'we' may be overdoing it... it's only things with several references (accumulated by the end) that are likely to be required answers. So... lets keep adding stuff in... then let the new hints and clues sift it out. (I hope) LOL

I'm beginning to wonder if I should even be hunting things while in WW. LOL I do and make notes.... then when I come to this thread, it's generally there someplace. I'm not really into the 'I agree' kind of post, so unless it's something potentially new, I'm less likely to post.

Ohhhhh That stupid monkey cookie... that is so brilliant... I've tried to figure out its use in WW at all, tbh. LOL I think it might well fit into all of this more significantly than a hint... but I'm stilling thinking on just where or how?
Old 01-15-2008, 05:13 PM   #1926
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

I bet the ribbons are going to be in a recipe!
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 05:19 PM   #1927
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Who can resist chocolate! Keep collecting them they are on all day until 11:00 pm. K, Bluedolphin, apology accepted. I really felt a sting there, because I do a lot of hard work on this, more for the fun and I don't want someone else's recognition. Ennazusjsc has put ALL that effort into that chart and it is the BEST thing we have when people want an update. I want to leave that to him, because he lays that out so nicely.
alright. really, i didnt think u intended on doing that. i thought maybe u acedentally didnt add something like that and was trying to remind u...i need better eyes!!! and my origianal post wasnt in a mean voice kind of way it was in a "did u c that u..." kind of way. I totally belive u, tho, and thank you for posting the updated version! it helped me! everythings good now!

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 4 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

does the dinosaur question help anyone?

Last edited by bluedolfin3443; 01-15-2008 at 05:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 05:25 PM   #1928
gramma2az

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

At the Curio Shop the Ble Skies Bed is on sale.
Description:Up, up and away.Your pet will dream of soaring through the sky in this blue bed.

Up, up and away in my beautiful, my beautiful balloon.- 5th Dimension.(old singing group)
Old 01-15-2008, 05:26 PM   #1929
RegsH
Gift Guru

RegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
By the way, this is a really little thing but I did want to note the LUG is the part that screws onto a bolt... so screwy lamps seems a real possibility to me.
I don't know how many people are still considering how the screwy lamp might fit into the theories. It seemed to me that the screwy lamp was in the curio shop quite often, but it hasn't been in the curio shop since January 5. This alone may not support the idea that the screwy lamp was one of the stolen items, but maybe we shouldn't rule out the idea either.
RegsH is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 05:28 PM   #1930
jorlynn235

lynn235 is on a distinguished road

can someone please tell me how you got the clues 4+5 being someone said that they werent official clues
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: