Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-09-2008, 10:08 PM   #181
hatever. Atleast I'm
Gifted

cecily101 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by cutechicken
And did this "someone" tell you where they found this clue? Or are they messing with ya?
Oh, no. It was someone in this thread with a Lil Monkey or Monkey avatar.. I remember!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2008, 10:08 PM   #182
Squeakinz

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

I did notice in the "What's New" section of the Newspaper... the picture for the Scavenger Hunt announcement looks like Arte in his store room looking at an empty crate... right above it is a picture and a blurb about the new W Tales story about Arte and his BFF - what happened and why they aren't friends anymore.... I read the Arte story (the first installment anyway)... and it all starts out in Arte's store room..... coincidence? Or somehow involved in the Scavenger Hunt?
Old 01-09-2008, 10:13 PM   #183
tyray18
Gifted
tybec is on a distinguished road

Hey guys. I love to letterbox and a word of advice... Wait till u have more clues before u try to figure anything out. You will only make ur self dream about it..lol
Old 01-09-2008, 10:14 PM   #184
baikey
Gift Guru

ebenz315 is just really niceebenz315 is just really nice

i don't understand exactly what we are supposed to do with these clues we are getting...use them to come to a conclusion? like the last Fluffington contest, one of the clues was zackys quest, but no one actually had to play the game to win, we just had to know it was a clue....but this time we don't even know the question...
maybe there will be more info if they update the newz tonight
Old 01-09-2008, 10:14 PM   #185
Lil Kinz
Lynzmeister is an unknown quantity at this point

Did anyone think that it might have something to do with the new webkinz coming out next month being a BLACK and WHITE (cow) CHEEKY Dog (laughing dog)??? Maybe it has to do with that instead. Making space in your webkinz inventory for a new one? Who knows. No second clue yet. Just the one.

Old 01-09-2008, 10:14 PM   #186
hatever. Atleast I'm
Gifted

cecily101 has a spectacular aura about

The description of the moon lamp says it it is based on the nursery rhyme!
Old 01-09-2008, 10:15 PM   #187
Rainbow321123 is an unknown quantity at this point

I tried the studio! There is no action for laughing. Didn't work
Old 01-09-2008, 10:15 PM   #188
To be good at track
Gifted

DaleWhale will become famous soon enough

Ugh, no hint!
Well, I might try the Webkinz studio theory.....
DaleWhale is offline Female
Old 01-09-2008, 10:17 PM   #189
Gifted

turtlebratz is on a distinguished road

A few pages back, someone suggested that if you have questions, you read all the pages over to see what people have been saying and explaining about previous contests, there is a lot of info throughout this thread... I see a lot of people doing that but I still see lots with questions so if you are frustrated or need some help, skim read back to previous pages posts to get caught up, there are loads of great tips and info throughout this thread.

please take a little time to read the thread over if you are stuck...

you can still do the scavenger hunt if you miss the clues, this thread will track them for us.

just another hint, last scavenger hunt, we didn't need to buy anything... just figure out what the clues were referring to... not sure if that has changed for this one but I would hold off on buying things to try and figure it out, just until we see how much it is like the last one.

I will go through and find my own info post from pages back about the contest last time there was a scavenger hunt and re-post it to follow... but please, anyone with questions, read back to other posts, sometimes things have already been covered and this thread is getting long to get caught up on, thanks huge
Old 01-09-2008, 10:17 PM   #190
PM me for it.
Gifted

Horse_Lover is on a distinguished road

This might not mean anything, but since it might, I decided to mention it here, in case it might be a clue. Just a few minutes ago, I pressed the "click here for 35 kinzcash" Just the normal message popped up, saying, you've won 25 kinzcash, or something like that. Instead of pressing the "x" I clicked the message, because it looked like I could. It brought me straight to the Kinzville Academy. Weird.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: