Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-15-2008, 02:21 PM   #1871
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Hey...I think I have found something! We have all been toying with the fact that the 'BAD FAIRY' may be linked to this somehow...WELL, I THINK I found a connection!! Look at the picture below!!! It is the Charm Forest. The one in particular is the RAINBOW forest with the YELLOW BRICK ROAD PATH!!! Does anyone else have thoughts on this?
Attachment 49945

I think your observation is right on. Goodness! That is incredibly obvious an 'in your face'! LOL Thanks for sharing this one (more). You've been a great detective! heh heh
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2008, 02:25 PM   #1872
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

I read a post about there possibly being more then 3 curios missing. The only problem is it will have the same thieves if there are more than 3 missing. Here is my logic

If Arte needs 3 items to get his curios back, how would be split the 3 items between 4 or more thieves. So if there are more then 3 curios missing it has to be the same thief for arte to use for that one thief.

I have a tendency to ramble so I hope I am sorta kinda making sense lol
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 02:41 PM   #1873
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

Well, I was trying to put all of our item guesses in one place. However, the original question states: #4. What does Arte need to use to get his curios back? (3 items)
You could read this that he needs 1 item to get each curio back, therefore there are 3 curios missing.
OR
You could read it that he needs 3 items each time he gets a curio back.
I agree that 3 curios seems like plenty to guess, and is probably right, but we have such good ideas that there could be more.
Old 01-15-2008, 02:54 PM   #1874
Lil Kinz
sunshinedaisy72 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but the hot air ballon is also linked to The Wizard Of Oz. It's what the wizard tries to use to send Dorothy home. Just a thought!
Old 01-15-2008, 03:06 PM   #1875
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Ok, I've been looking through the more obvious stuff for Wednesday, 1/16 and as usual, I haven't found much, except.....

I think we need to keep our eye on W Tales. Chapter 3 is talking even more about collecting and gems and curios and such... I almost wonder if Doug could be somewhere in this? Maybe just a
'reason' that helps explain the thefts? I don't know.

Also... here's the activities page that includes the 4pm raincoat:

Click the image to open in full size.

And I found this a little curious? Does that last line ring a bit for anyone else? I found the FIRST sort of more pronounced? I'm probably making something out of nothing, but sometimes hints make more sense later....

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 01-15-2008, 03:15 PM   #1876
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Well, I got storm stayed and I have been going deeper into the clues and maybe even deeper than warrants. I have a PILE of stuff I have uncovered and I am sorting through it before I put it on the forum. It isn't out there, it ties into the 'Rainbow' connection very well and may even give us a glimpse of a NEW character that not many of us know about. SO, happy hunting until I get back!

---------- Dixiecup added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by sunshinedaisy72
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but the hot air ballon is also linked to The Wizard Of Oz. It's what the wizard tries to use to send Dorothy home. Just a thought!
Ok, anyone notice that the Hot air balloon is RAINBOW colored? Oh and was mentioned before, but the CAT got chased by Toto foiling the plans to use the Hot air balloon. That is why Dorothy used the RUBY SLIPPERS.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-15-2008 at 03:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 03:29 PM   #1877
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

Lola_lake

I agree there is definitely and emphasis on the word "first". Still "racking my brain" to figure out what that could mean. It does seem like maybe a subtle clue. Another great observation! Keep up the great work!
Old 01-15-2008, 03:33 PM   #1878
horsecrazymmm
Gifted

horsecrazymmm is on a distinguished road

So briefly where are we right now?
Old 01-15-2008, 03:34 PM   #1879
Webkinz :)

Tortoisefly is on a distinguished road

Lightbulb Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Someone's probably already mentioned this one, but I'm not wading through 150+ pages to find out...
I just did the Calendar Trivia and the question for January 14th was asking who Dex was trying to save the moon from in the game. The answer is Lunar Lugbotz, and then I could have sworn that the message "Lunar Lugbotz have the moon... lamp" appeared, but I had already hit the next button.
Old 01-15-2008, 03:35 PM   #1880
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

OK, I have no idea if I can post a link in here, but I am going to give it t try. A friend sent me this link to everything you need to know about the Wizard of Oz (her kid is a nut for that movie). Here it is...I hope we can refer to this when we need to try and make a connection.

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/hills/6396/ozfromaz.htm
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: