Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-15-2008, 11:34 AM   #1861
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Gramma2AZ, I like your thoughts about the Color Storm Game. Yes, we were talking about it earlier, but it does put the rain gear to use for Arte. I am going to look at the game closely, because I can't remember what character is in it. Someone needs to have taken a curio there.

I just checked the Color Storm game. There is no Webkinz character in it. It just has the angry cloud blowing up a storm.

Last edited by nana006; 01-15-2008 at 12:08 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2008, 11:43 AM   #1862
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Gramma2AZ
January 15th Curio Shop Rares

TimeItemDescriptionPrice1am - 2amChef's HatJust what your pet needs to top off their cook look when making one of Chef Gazpacho's recipes!80 KC

Cook look. = Look at the Cook = Chef Gazpacho

5pm - 6pmChef's ShirtCook up a storm and have your pet dress just like Chef Gazpacho!80 KC

Cook up a storm. = Color Storm = rainbow = WoOz theme

Someone mentioned Colour Storm earlier in the thread. Since we already have Pumpkin Patch Protector and the Lex game on board, then perhaps Color Storm is the third game to be involved.

I was also thinking that Arte may need the Ruby Slippers as a trade for what the crows stole. Sure he may need the water too, but now I'm figuring that he may need 3 objects for each of the 3 curios stolen, or something along those lines. I know there is no conclusive proof as to the number of curios taken, but 3 seems like the logical number, as someone has earlier stated.

So, something to battle the thieves with, something to protect Arte and something to swap for the curio.

Back to Color Storm: Maybe this is where the rain-gear really comes into play and not with the Crows/Pumpkin Patch game.

Obviously more clues to come, to make things clearer. The things presented to us are most likely not in any order and it is up to us to see what objects belong where and what their uses will be.
Gramma2AZ

This is another great idea. Last Night, I started thinking about the arcade game, Color Storm, as well. Due to the rain gear clues and we are to receive a raincoat later in the week. However, I was not sure which missing curio item would have been placed there now after you saying that these are my newest guesses. ( for the moment - always subject to change) I can't wait for more clues.

missing curios and locations;

Dream O' Meter bed / Lunar Lugbotz Arcade Game
Ultimate Experiment Station / Goober's Lab
Knight of the Round Armor / Color Storm

Who took the curios: The Crows

Where would you normally find the thief or thieves: Pumpkin Patch Protector

What does arte need to get his curios back? (3 items)

bottled water?
emerald rain boots?
yellow rain coat?
scarecrow?
ruby slippers?

I used to think that the knight of the round armor's location was in The Chef Challenge but since that is a tournament game and Color Storm is found at the arcade this may make more since.

cook up a storm = color storm = rainbow = Wizard of Oz.

Great Observation - Thanks for posting!
Old 01-15-2008, 11:48 AM   #1863
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Hey...I think I have found something! We have all been toying with the fact that the 'BAD FAIRY' may be linked to this somehow...WELL, I THINK I found a connection!! Look at the picture below!!! It is the Charm Forest. The one in particular is the RAINBOW forest with the YELLOW BRICK ROAD PATH!!! Does anyone else have thoughts on this?
Attachment 49945

Last edited by Dixiecup; 11-01-2009 at 06:17 PM..
Dixiecup is online now Female
Old 01-15-2008, 12:11 PM   #1864
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Hey...I think I have found something! We have all been toying with the fact that the 'BAD FAIRY' may be linked to this somehow...WELL, I THINK I found a connection!! Look at the picture below!!! It is the Charm Forest. The one in particular is the RAINBOW forest with the YELLOW BRICK ROAD PATH!!! Does anyone else have thoughts on this?Attachment 49945
Another great obsevation; It definitely looks like a yellow brick road.

I need to think about how that would fit in with the clues.

---------- kurber added 4 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

Everyone is coming up with great suggestions this mornig. Keep up the great work!

---------- kurber added 10 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

All of these great suggestions, Keep us thnking!

Last edited by kurber; 01-15-2008 at 12:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-15-2008, 12:56 PM   #1865
gramma2az
Webkinz :)

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by kurber
Another great obsevation; It definitely looks like a yellow brick road.

I need to think about how that would fit in with the clues.

---------- kurber added 4 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

Everyone is coming up with great suggestions this mornig. Keep up the great work!

---------- kurber added 10 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

All of these great suggestions, Keep us thnking!
There is even a rainbow over the forest. I really think you're onto something in keeping with the WofOz theme. I'm so excited! good eyes!

Question; I was on Plumpy's today reading through the archives and read something about the #4 being relevant in the last scavenger hunt. Does anyone know off hand what the 4 means in the last hunt? I don't know much about it, but I will check. I know the prize was $10,000 KC and we some of you have come close to this amount again by adding up the value of the alleged stolen curios, however, this being the 2nd hunt and we seem to be getting clues on the $20 KC giveaways, that perhaps the winnings might be double what they were last time. So now I'm thinking the curios should total $20,000.00 KC instead of $10,000.00 KC. Maybe we could see what adds up to $20,000.00 KC ??

Since the last hunt could have had 4 said objects(or whatever it was) then maybe this hunt also has 4. Haven't we come up with 4 games:
Color Storm
PPP
Dex game
Goober's Lab

And maybe there is more than 1 thief(some think it's just the crows). The Cloud in C.Storm looks evil. The Evil Fairy, no explanation needed. The Crows, well they're big, black, noisy, well known thieves. Last but not least, the villians in the Dex game.(sorry I've never played it, I know nothing)
Old 01-15-2008, 12:58 PM   #1866
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Okay I told e1 I would be back today with my

"starting theory" lol

Name/Location : Dream O Meter Bed/Color Storm
This references the "cloud" "dream" ideas
Who took it : Bad Fairy
This is the bad fairy reference to the "yellow brick road" the rainbow hence color storm game
Where can you usually find thief? Charm Forest
What Arte Needs: Rain Boots
Emerald rain boots (of course other rain hints)

All this says Rain, Cloud, Dream, WofO etc.

Name/Location : Ulitimate Experiment Station/Goobers Lab
Who took : Crows
Where usually find thief: Pumpkin Patch Protector
Arte Needs: Scarecrow

We can tie all this to the WofO theory as well. The description to the UES can be referenced to the WofO, crows=scarecrow, etc.

Name/Location : Screwy Lamp/Dangerous Dex's arcade
Who : Lugbotz
Where: Dex and the Lugbotz
What is needed? Water

Water usually short circuits anything electrical.. the lugbotz "look" electrical lol

Anyway that is what I have so far, until we get another clue about who has taken something because I don't think the Lugbotz took the item, I think they have possession of it, unless they took it and I need to find out where they put it.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 01:20 PM   #1867
gramma2az
Webkinz :)

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

If memory serves me correctly, in the Wiz of Oz, when Dorothy and Scarecrow go into the forest of apple trees and they trick the tress to throw apples at them, Dorothy while picking up the apples finds the Tinman. They oil him up, he sings and dances etc., while the Wicked Witch of the West is looking on from a rooftop. The WWotW then sets the scarecrow on fire. Then the Tinman puts the fire out(I think ?) Then they go deeper into the forest.

Last edited by COWS4YOU; 01-15-2008 at 03:08 PM.. Reason: changed font color, blue ink is for mods
Old 01-15-2008, 01:41 PM   #1868
GuppyLure
Gifted

GuppyLure is on a distinguished road

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- GuppyLure added 10 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

All the typos Ganz is making on item descriptions are going to through us off while we look for clues!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by GuppyLure; 01-15-2008 at 01:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-15-2008, 02:07 PM   #1869
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

So whats up with the Dangerous Dex and Lugbots theme like in daily activities? I just noticed it, I mean I think there has always been the globe thing there but I just noticed today that it has the little things floating around it today. Also it says to play Goobers Lab today "game of the day" but whenI played it, it gave me no bonus
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 02:13 PM   #1870
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

It seems that for the last several days, the Game of the day has been strange. It lists one game in the daily activities page, but if you go to the arcade it shows a different game of the day. I believe the one shown in the arcade is the one where you actually get the bonus $.

---------- bonniesbabies added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

I just received a chocolate ribbon from the pet of the month. I thought they only gave those out the first day or 2 of the month...anybody know if this is some kind of clue? Although it doesn't really go with anything else theme wise.

Last edited by bonniesbabies; 01-15-2008 at 02:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: