Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-15-2008, 08:03 AM   #1831
PM me for it.
Gifted

Horse_Lover is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

I just realized something!

Ms. Cowline must have something to do with it in response to the first clue. She is a cow and after you complete a class at the academy she often says, "You really must be over the moon." I don't know where she ties in, but she is definitely part of it.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2008, 08:21 AM   #1832
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Wow!!!! Guppylure, your poster if awesome. It really helps us see what Arte needs to "scare the crows"

Last edited by nana006; 01-15-2008 at 08:27 AM..
Old 01-15-2008, 08:37 AM   #1833
Webkinz :)

krisy79739 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

• Ask the cat...or the little laughing dog. One thing is for sure - you should make some space to find it.
  • Racking your brain? It is quite LABorious but you are sure to figure it out.
  • Mamma Mia! Even Mama says that is not a cookie cutter!
Ok i think the first clue is about the cat from the employment office and the dog is from the arcade game bogger gets an a, but i have know idea why bogger would be laughing, I also think it is some how connected to the nursery rime but has it ever been in webkinz world???? And the think that has to say make space to find it i think u need less than 100 itemasin your dock and maybe wht u r trying to find is a trophy 4 that game, but wouldt that be hard! And the second clue I think you have to play gobbers lab and maybe get to some leval or maybe a trophy again, And the last one seams very hard maybe once u get the trophy u watch a chef gaspaco show and he says a trophy is not a cookie cutter. I am just guessing at all this, and thanks justin 4 making this ausome thred!
Old 01-15-2008, 08:42 AM   #1834
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by ennazusjsc
By the way, thank you for all the compliments! You know, people who challenge my theory help me just as much as those who agree. Challenging questions have forced me to refine my pics the whole way through and I really like reading everyone's brainstorming ideas. This whole thing has been a lot of fun and I just hope I can participate the whole scavenger hunt through. What a long time until the conclusion!

---------- ennazusjsc added 16 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

Okay, everyone. I'm done with todays clues for now. Until tomorrow...

Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high (Lunar Lugbotz Space)
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby (Hey diddle diddle)

Skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true (Dream-O-Meter Bed)
Some day I'll wish upon a star (Jan 2008 calendar sticker)
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemondrops (sweet dreams reference)
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me

Bluebirds fly (crows/blue-black)
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then, oh why can't I? If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I?
ennazusjsc

This song is precisely how I decided that the "dream o' meter bed" did tie in with "The Wizard of Oz' theme. The lyrics "Somewhere over the rainbow, Skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true." , came to me while I was "restless in my sleep", "racking my brain" deciphering all of the clues. I love how you looked even deeper into the lyrics and made many more connections to the Scavenger Hunt. I am with you on the Whole Wizard of oz thing, I know its related, I am also completly convinced. Keep up the Great work!
Old 01-15-2008, 08:46 AM   #1835
kaitlynbigner

lipglossgurl has a spectacular aura aboutlipglossgurl has a spectacular aura about

these r awesome clues maybe [[4 clue 1]] u know how we think its a nursery ryme?? well maybe you can loOk in one of the W shOp bOoks.
lipglossgurl is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 08:47 AM   #1836
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by kurber
ennazusjsc

This song is precisely how I decided that the "dream o' meter bed" did tie in with "The Wizard of Oz' theme. The lyrics "Somewhere over the rainbow, Skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true." , came to me while I was "restless in my sleep", "racking my brain" deciphering all of the clues. I love how you looked even deeper into the lyrics and made many more connections to the Scavenger Hunt. I am with you on the Whole Wizard of oz thing, I know its related, I am also completly convinced. Keep up the Great work!
'All Aboard' that train of thought. I bought my ticket yesterday! Yeah, I am with y'all! Checking in later, but yes, this is the train going down the right track FOR SURE!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 08:59 AM   #1837
kaitlynbigner

lipglossgurl has a spectacular aura aboutlipglossgurl has a spectacular aura about

u guys r smart
lipglossgurl is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 09:39 AM   #1838
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by lipglossgurl
u guys r smart
That is so sweet! So are you, though. You just read about all the clues so far, I think they are back a couple of pages. Ennazusjcs has the BEST layout and there is a chart a couple of pages back done by Cecily101. These really help to lay out the clues and some of us put them together and some of us are really good at finding the stuff on that tie into the theme. We have all pretty well decided that The Wizard of Oz is the story that the Scavenger Hunt is based on. SO, if you have a copy of the DVD or video, watch it and see if there is anything that will help. Anything that you think (no matter how small) is something we have to consider, especially if you think it really has something to do with the hunt. Sometimes its just a hunch, but put it down in the thread and see what happens! It may be a VITAL clue that we have overlooked. GOOD JOB ALL SO FAR, there are so many people putting heart and soul into this.
Old 01-15-2008, 09:43 AM   #1839
Gift Trainee

rooroo367 is on a distinguished road

Question: At the beginning of Goober's Lab game, has there always been the art work showing water heating in a pot + the chemical symbol for sugar = mmmmm^10?

I can't remember if that has always been on his chalkboard or not. Can someone help?
Old 01-15-2008, 09:49 AM   #1840
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by rooroo367
Question: At the beginning of Goober's Lab game, has there always been the art work showing water heating in a pot + the chemical symbol for sugar = mmmmm^10?

I can't remember if that has always been on his chalkboard or not. Can someone help?
Water heating in a pot, yes and the chemical composition of sugar has always been there. Good for you, I see we have people 'racking their brains' early this AM. Umm wait that is not the chemical symbol for sugar, this is C12H22O11 Heehee, I get it, water and sugar = MMMMM, LOL

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-15-2008 at 09:56 AM..
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: