Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-15-2008, 12:49 AM   #1821
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Maybe it was a medal and a proclamation. I haven't watched the movie in a while. But if the Scarecrow got a diploma, maybe that is where Ms. Cowoline fits in.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2008, 12:50 AM   #1822
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by GuppyLure
Click the image to open in full size.
GREAT VISUAL, GUPPYLURE!!!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 01:02 AM   #1823
GuppyLure
Gifted

GuppyLure is on a distinguished road

I decided to have some fun after all this digging and brain racking. I'm glad you enjoyed it!
My biggest wish is that I can change something in the picture over the next few days, and that I'll be more confident that it's accurate.

---------- GuppyLure added 6 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ennazusjsc
What, no pumpkins?

Just kidding, what a great pic!
Ha ha ha! I think it would be fun to add some pumpkins too! As we get more clues, maybe I'll actually be able to draw some curios as well or a background seting. I'm still not sure if they should be in Oz, in outerspace, or on a farm, lol.

Last edited by GuppyLure; 01-15-2008 at 01:02 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-15-2008, 01:06 AM   #1824
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

funny boots!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 01:07 AM   #1825
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I decided to have some fun after all this digging and brain racking. I'm glad you enjoyed it!
My biggest wish is that I can change something in the picture over the next few days, and that I'll be more confident that it's accurate.
You GO!! that is so awesome, I wouldn't mind seeing the polished results, I also think that you should PM Justin BEFORE you do that so he can see the finished product. There OUGHTA be a hall of fame, starting out with this portrait!
I am hitting the hay, y'all. I probably won't check in until WAY later tomorrow night...I have an appointment with a NOT cookie cutter, *sigh* See ya later and keep up the good work. I am looking forward to seeing the results!
One last thing, take a look at the back of the King's Guard Armor, is that a Lion's tail???
Attachment 49920

Last edited by Dixiecup; 11-01-2009 at 06:17 PM..
Old 01-15-2008, 01:08 AM   #1826
GuppyLure
Gifted

GuppyLure is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by vanvan20
funny boots!
The boots do look funny on Arte. I wonder if that really is what he needs to get his curios back. Only time will tell.
Old 01-15-2008, 01:11 AM   #1827
Webkinz :)

decay67 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok keep it up i want to know how it goes

---------- decay67 added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

ok keep it up i want to know what it is

Last edited by decay67; 01-15-2008 at 01:11 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-15-2008, 01:13 AM   #1828
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

The boots do look funny on Arte. I wonder if that really is what he needs to get his curios back. Only time will tell.
Well, now we know why they chose the green ones and not the PINK POLKA DOT rain boots,,,
Old 01-15-2008, 01:30 AM   #1829
ennazusjsc

ennazusjsc is just really niceennazusjsc is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
NO KIDDING, this has been the MOST fun I have had in a LONG time. There's no place like WI, heehee. Yes, being a little person myself, I should have picked up on that. I am REALLY impressed with your line of reasoning. But it does show that there are a number of ways to go with these clues, doesn't it? REP POINT!!! You are my favorite poster (for the moment) and I enjoy your well thought out posts.
And, yes, you are so correct. I think I am remembering the 'King of the Forest Song' and I am also very sleepy. Thank you for straightening me out. The diploma IS right and so is the medal.
By the way, thank you for all the compliments! You know, people who challenge my theory help me just as much as those who agree. Challenging questions have forced me to refine my pics the whole way through and I really like reading everyone's brainstorming ideas. This whole thing has been a lot of fun and I just hope I can participate the whole scavenger hunt through. What a long time until the conclusion!

---------- ennazusjsc added 16 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

Okay, everyone. I'm done with todays clues for now. Until tomorrow...

Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high (Lunar Lugbotz Space)
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby (Hey diddle diddle)

Skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true (Dream-O-Meter Bed)
Some day I'll wish upon a star (Jan 2008 calendar sticker)
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemondrops (sweet dreams reference)
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me

Bluebirds fly (crows/blue-black)
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then, oh why can't I? If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I?

Last edited by ennazusjsc; 01-15-2008 at 01:30 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-15-2008, 06:47 AM   #1830
gramma2az

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Ok. The Curios that are missing (we have concluded through out the day and with a LOT of research)
Sir Gala Hippo's Armor
The Crown Of Wonder
The Screwy Lamp

NOW, the reason for the Screwy lamp is because it says that the Lunar LugBot Miners have the moon...lamp. Not the Moon lamp. We think the Lug refers to a 'screw' and the cow jumps over the moon lamp was to keep us on track. The moon lamp is NOT a Curio Shop item, but the Screwy Lamp is. This is also a reference to Goober's Lab, because it comes from his theme. There is a jar with a brain in his lab when you play his game, when you play the LugBotz game, they look like pigs and brains, hence the 'racking your brains' reference.
The Crown of Wonder, because it is shaped like a cookie cutter, but it is not a cookie cutter (It is the only thing that is shaped like a cookie cutter) The Gem of The Day is a Corona Topaz (another name for crown is corona) The Corona Topaz can only be found in the barking Mad Mine where McWoof was standing in front of when the Newzflash was given yesterday.
Sir Gala Hippo's Armor is a reference to a 'Tin Man' and all the clues have had a very distinct Wizard of Oz theme to them.
We got the free Ruby Slippers, Dorothy's only way home AFTER she melts the witch with water (Free bottle of water) We got the 'EMERALD' Rain boots another reference to the Emerald City in the Wizard of OZ. (The Barking Mad mine is home to the third level GREEN/EMERALD gems as well)
Carrots
Raspberries
Orange
Watermelon
Strawberries for free and right after that there was a quick draw for a Crow's Nest Mast, just to re-enforce the CROWS theory.
NOW, somehow we have to tie Ms. Cowoline, Chef Gazpacho and Ms. Von Meow and that came in with Arte's own Newzflash. He said that everything was coming together well because of some DARINGLY (Dex Daring reference) AWESOME (Ms. Von Meow) Excellent (Ms. Cowoline) people and that we should have an answer in SHORT ORDER (Chef Gazpacho) and that he was GRATEFUL (Grating, another reference to Chef Gazpacho, maybe?)
K, am I getting anywhere NEAR an answer here?
Bravo! Dixiecup. Very nicely written. This and the other lists make it much clearer.

Thanks to EVERYONE for their wonderful input and hard work. Every idea is important.

---------- Gramma2AZ added 10 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by JINGLES139
We got the RUBY slippers, and now the green EMERALD rain boots. Maybe the Crown of Wondre does have something to do with the hunt.
Thanks for mentioning the footwear, which now has me thinking that perhaps there will be another pair of shoes given away in the near future.

Last edited by Gramma2AZ; 01-15-2008 at 06:47 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: