Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-09-2008, 10:04 PM   #171
Rainbow321123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by espeon493
good idea! I can't aford it so can someone else try?
I will try right now!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2008, 10:05 PM   #172
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

ok okok So there isnt another clue for tonight but here is a thought. In a scavenger hunt you collect things so maybe we are to make space in our doc to put these things in it like the lamp??? Just a thought
Old 01-09-2008, 10:05 PM   #173
Webkinz :)
splinky0825 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Homeslorgrunner
No one got the second, quite yet. I don't think...

---------- Homeslorgrunner added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

I like that! AND, There is a Cow jump over the moon lamp. Hmmmm...this is good. I like it.
blumedenley posted that they got the second clue just never how they found it but they said its
"
Racking your brain? It is quite LABorious but you are sure to figure it out."

here is the link
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t178564.html

its driving me nuts! i wish i knew where to go next
Old 01-09-2008, 10:06 PM   #174
illinid
Gift Guru

tiny tanner will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by cutechicken
Since most of us have reached the conclusion that the clue refers to the cow jumping over the moon, be it the lamp or the poster, shouldn't someone try to make space for said lamp or poster? Has anyone maybe bought the space wallpaper and put it up in a room. Is there something on the wallpaper? Does something happen when the cow over the moon poster is put on it. Also, there is the alternate space wallpaper found in the W Shop that has a rocket ship and a flag on it. Might the clue be refering to one of those? Does anything happen when the lamp is placed on the space themed side table or earth table?

Someone observant mentioned the Cheeky Cat and Dog. Has anyone noticed that the Cheeky Dog icon is usually depicted as laughing? If you play Tile Towers you will see that the Cheeky dog is the only icon laughing.

Just a few thoughts to feed the fire.

I have all of these items, including the wallpaper in one of my rooms. Are you telling me that they should do something just because the scavenger hunt has started? I really need someone to explain the rules, etc. to me. Will Webkinz post more details on the website?

P.S. I didn't get a second clue.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:06 PM   #175
Gifted

cutechicken is a name known to allcutechicken is a name known to allcutechicken is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by cecily101
Someone told me the 2nd clue was: Racking your brain? It is quite LABorous, but you are sure to figure it out!
And did this "someone" tell you where they found this clue? Or are they messing with ya?
Old 01-09-2008, 10:07 PM   #176
nlss is an unknown quantity at this point

one thing is for sure- you should make some space to find it....
notice there is a dash seperating it from the other part maybe it is showing something.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:07 PM   #177
Gift Trainee

susanbeth is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

:wt:I'm just trying to figure out how to do all this . This site is awsome and the people on it are really fun. Please give me a little time to get into all this. I'm sort of shy at first. I adore Webkinz World and I have been a member since September. I will keep reading and trying to learn the ropes so I can be a contributing member. Susanbeth:koala::koala::lion::luvfrog::gor:
Old 01-09-2008, 10:07 PM   #178
monkeybabe123

ohemgee395 is on a distinguished road

aww darn click here for 35 kc has no clue
Old 01-09-2008, 10:07 PM   #179
kimkrew

Thanks thract for making me sound like I know what I'm talking about!!! LOL I'm really into puzzles so I like solving things like this. But there is that other theory about the Webkinz studio now that it is back up and running finally!
Old 01-09-2008, 10:07 PM   #180
splinky0825 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by busymom122
ok okok So there isnt another clue for tonight but here is a thought. In a scavenger hunt you collect things so maybe we are to make space in our doc to put these things in it like the lamp??? Just a thought
ooh! that makes a lot of sense
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: