Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-14-2008, 09:40 PM   #1771
Ligergirl96
Gifted

Ligergirl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Dang I really wish we could have more clues don't you
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2008, 09:40 PM   #1772
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by lynn235
dixiecup how do i send you a private message im new
You have to have 10 posts and then it automatically kicks in. Just click on my name and it will bring up a box that will say:
View public profile
Send private message to Dixiecup
Find more posts by Dixiecup
Add Dixiecup to Buddies
You will want the second option.
I think this is something that kicks in automatically and you are almost there. See, I don't think we can PM you, either, until you have 10 posts.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 09:40 PM   #1773
firefly37
Gifted

firefly37 is on a distinguished road

Has anyone come up with a solid possibility for the final answer?

I've been considering some slightly different ideas, because there seem to be too many items to choose from. We know there are a minimum of three curios missing, and probably one item per curio needed to get it back. But when I add up the items that the clues point to, there are more than 6:

Moon Lamp
Hot Air Balloon
Crown of Wonder (OR Knight's Armor, whatever the thing is that is NOT a cookie cutter)
Bottled Water
Ruby Slippers
Polka Dot Rain Boots
Thinking Machine (or whatever that thing is, can't remember, whatever had the brain in it)

And maybe more to come.

I started wondering if, even though it's clear the Wizard of Oz is definitely referenced here, some of these things are red herrings meant to throw us off track. When someone mentioned the Crown of Wonder, I thought, yeah, crows like shiny things. Then I thought, what if ALL the things they took are shiny? And maybe we are confusing what the lost items are with the things that are needed to get them back?

So here's my possible answer, for what it's worth.
Where is each missing curio? Moon lamp in Dex Dextrous and Lunar Lugbots; Crown of Wonder in Chef Gazpacho’s Kitchen ; Ruby Slippers in (Tulip trouble?) Note that all of these things are bright or shiny!

Who took the curios? The crows

Where would you normally find the thieves? Pumpkin Patch Protector

What does Arte need to use to get his curios back? Scarecrow for tiara, hot air balloon for moon lamp (since the moon lamp is in outer space, he'll need to go up in the sky to get it back), and water for ruby slippers (that's what Dorothy needed in the story to get the ruby slippers, so that's my line of thinking)
I have definitely not been able to read every post in this thread, so if there is something else obvious I'm missing, or if someone can find any problem with my suggestion, please feel free to pick it apart (but be kind about it, please )
Old 01-14-2008, 09:41 PM   #1774
Ligergirl96
Gifted

But we have gotten very far

---------- Ligergirl added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

How many clues are we supposed to get

Last edited by Ligergirl; 01-14-2008 at 09:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-14-2008, 09:44 PM   #1775
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Cmain
The Emerald Polka Dot Rain Boots would keep your PAWS warm. I think the palace they went to in the Wizard of Oz had something to do with Emerald. I think.
No, Cmain, they went to the the Emerald City to see the Wizard of Oz to get what they wanted from him. Remember, ♪ Follow the Yellow Brick Road, Follow the Yellow Brick Road ♪ That is the road that lead to the Emerald City.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 09:46 PM   #1776
hatever. Atleast I'm
Gifted

cecily101 has a spectacular aura about

I THINK I KNWO SOMETHING! Instead of the Sir Galahippo thingy theory for te "cookie cutter" maybe t was the lunar lugbots!!!! Maybe one of them was in Chef Gazpacho's kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK IT'S TRUE! PLMK WHAT you THINK! THANKZ!!!!!!!!! Isn't that a GOOD prediction, theory, whatever you call it?
Old 01-14-2008, 09:47 PM   #1777
Ligergirl96
Gifted

So how many clues are we supposed to get
Old 01-14-2008, 09:48 PM   #1778
gramma2az
Webkinz :)

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

I think that there are too many items, because some are clues, some are curios and some are what Arte needs. The challenging part is to decide which are which or is it witch are witch ?
Old 01-14-2008, 09:49 PM   #1779
hatever. Atleast I'm
Gifted

cecily101 has a spectacular aura about

I was just playing the game, and noticed the shape of the lugbots! Could it be true?
Old 01-14-2008, 09:52 PM   #1780
Ligergirl96
Gifted

I think for every clue there is supposed to be an item he needs and a rare item
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: