Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-14-2008, 08:24 PM   #1741
Ligergirl96
Gifted

Ligergirl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

How do you send people priate messages and how do you post pictures when writing like this
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2008, 08:27 PM   #1742
GuppyLure
Gifted

GuppyLure is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I think the water is going to be used to 'melt' something or someone, maybe the Bad Fairy because Dorothy splashed water on the Wicked witch and she melted. It stands to reason you wouldn't want any of that on your feet.
I think you're right about the water Dixiecup! I'm definitely listing that as one of the three items Arte needs to get his curios back.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:28 PM   #1743
Hannah359
Gifted

Hannah359 is an unknown quantity at this point

When I click on the free kinz kash nothing pops up.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:28 PM   #1744
Ligergirl96
Gifted

BUt think about how in pumkin Patch protector he trys to get the crows away by using water
Old 01-14-2008, 08:29 PM   #1745
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by ohemgee395
what is this?
4 PM

5 PMQuick Draw for a Crows Nest Mast!
its on hourly events for Jan. 21st
Here, this is a picture of it from the Curio shop, right now. Odd that it would be on sale at the Curio shop as well as later on in the 'W' shop???
Attachment 49858

Last edited by Dixiecup; 11-01-2009 at 06:17 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 08:29 PM   #1746
Ligergirl96
Gifted

Dont you think that would be more right
Old 01-14-2008, 08:30 PM   #1747
Webkinz :)

Kitchuru is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know if somebody already said this, but in the calendar at quizzy's, it said that the lunar lugbots took the moon....lamp. So does this mean they took the curios???
Old 01-14-2008, 08:32 PM   #1748
Ligergirl96
Gifted

The crows took it

---------- Ligergirl added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Why doesn't anyone talk to me I am part of the disscusion

Last edited by Ligergirl; 01-14-2008 at 08:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-14-2008, 08:32 PM   #1749
cdfman18

Talking Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

COOL COOL COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????:easter::luvfrog::lion:::ko ala::husky:
Old 01-14-2008, 08:35 PM   #1750
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Hannah359
When I click on the free kinz kash nothing pops up.
Try again in half an hour, that is when we are all supposed to try and collect that Kinzcash. I don't know if it is going to say anything though. Rethreads didn't say anything about it in her account and she is WAY ahead of us, unless KT is static and never changes from it's time. Like a Standard time, I guess.

---------- Dixiecup added 2 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Ligergirl
The crows took it

---------- Ligergirl added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Why doesn't anyone talk to me I am part of the disscusion
Sorry Hon, we are not trying to ignore you at all. You do bring up a VERY VALID point that is how you get rid of the crows in Pumpkin Patch Protectors, it is a theory we can't afford to overlook. Sorry, for not getting to you sooner. ALL thoughts and findings are of value in this forum. Don't forget that.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-14-2008 at 08:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: