Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-14-2008, 08:08 PM   #1731
Ligergirl96
Gifted

Ligergirl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Hey guys I just came can you explain what we've figured out so far

---------- Ligergirl added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

I know some new ideas

---------- Ligergirl added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

Do you guys want to know it, It is probably not so good cause it is a thought

Last edited by Ligergirl; 01-14-2008 at 08:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2008, 08:10 PM   #1732
jorlynn235
Webkinz :)

lynn235 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

how do you get the sparkly backgrounds as your avatar
Old 01-14-2008, 08:10 PM   #1733
GuppyLure
Gifted

GuppyLure is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by GuppyLure
We've tried to brainstorm how the rainboots fit into the hunt.
Can anybody think of knew ideas?

Click the image to open in full size.
Hay! It doesn't say "your pets paws" it says "your paws".
Don't most cloths descriptions say they'll do 'such and such' for your pet?
Maybe these boots are for Arte paws like stated by several WI members in previous posts.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:14 PM   #1734
Ellie

sorry if someone said this already, but do you think the picture in the newspaper of the dog reporter standing outside the barking mad mine is a clue?
Old 01-14-2008, 08:14 PM   #1735
Ligergirl96
Gifted

You forgot the rain pants
View Post Originally Posted by GuppyLure
Here are things to consider

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:15 PM   #1736
FroggieGirl0912
Gift Trainee
FroggieGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Plus the boots are the color of bright emeralds... if you're going with the Wizard of Oz theory, it could point to the Emerald City.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:17 PM   #1737
Ligergirl96
Gifted

Also you know how he try's to get rid of the crows with water well he doesn't want his paws wet
:rdr::turt::rac::gr::el1:
Old 01-14-2008, 08:17 PM   #1738
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by lynn235
how do you get the sparkly backgrounds as your avatar
When you reach ten posts, send me a private message and I will walk you through it, k? But for now, this thread is reserved for clues from the Scavenger hunt. I WAS RIGHT, the rain boots are EMERALD GREEN!!! Sorry, didn't mean to gloat but I feel like I am REALLY on the right track! So is everyone else with the Wizard of Oz theme. WOO HOO!
I think the water is going to be used to 'melt' something or someone, maybe the Bad Fairy because Dorothy splashed water on the Wicked witch and she melted. It stands to reason you wouldn't want any of that on your feet.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-14-2008 at 08:20 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 08:19 PM   #1739
kimkrew

yep.....we all were leaning towards the emerald rain boots instead of the pink since we got the ruby slippers over the weekend.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:20 PM   #1740
jorlynn235
Webkinz :)

lynn235 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by FroggieGirl
Plus the boots are the color of bright emeralds... if you're going with the Wizard of Oz theory, it could point to the Emerald City.
you might be on to something but what is emerald city
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: