Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-14-2008, 07:06 PM   #1721
aliboo321
Webkinz :)

blackcat321 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

do you mean what's a quick draw or a Crows Nest Mast
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2008, 07:11 PM   #1722
monkeybabe123

ohemgee395 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

yes, whats that?
Old 01-14-2008, 07:14 PM   #1723
Call me Loomy!
Gifted

minunbreloom has a spectacular aura about

I think it is the Carob chip cookies cuz it is quite LAB-orious and something about a cookie cutter.... the carob chip cookies are the choco lab's PSF. I know someone already said some of this I just can't remember who it was.
Old 01-14-2008, 07:21 PM   #1724
aliboo321

blackcat321 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey so we are we with this hunt?
Old 01-14-2008, 07:26 PM   #1725
GuppyLure
Gifted

GuppyLure is on a distinguished road

Here are things to consider

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-14-2008, 07:27 PM   #1726
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

ya!!! im not doing it!!! i think all the clue guesses like the carob chip cookies are right.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 07:41 PM   #1727
FroggieGirl0912
Gift Trainee
FroggieGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know if anyone posted this yet, but if you look at the Newz and in the Arcade, it says that Dex Dangerous is the game of the day. However, if you look at today's activities, it says that Go-Go Googles is the game of the day.
Old 01-14-2008, 07:51 PM   #1728
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
ya!!! im not doing it!!! i think all the clue guesses like the carob chip cookies are right.
There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with that line of thinking. You can go your own way and come up with another theory, that is COOL, too! We all have some idea of what we are trying to get at. I just want to solve the mystery, I don't really care who wins. I just want to be a part of it. If your theory proves correct you get to say with pride, 'That was ME who said that in the first place NOW, I just want to tell everyone that another space themed item is for sale in the Curio Shop, The Final Frontier Studio package. (Maybe a little positive re-enforcement???)

---------- Dixiecup added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by FroggieGirl
I don't know if anyone posted this yet, but if you look at the Newz and in the Arcade, it says that Dex Dangerous is the game of the day. However, if you look at today's activities, it says that Go-Go Googles is the game of the day.
Thank you FroggieGirl, we value everyone's input here!

---------- Dixiecup added 6 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ohemgee395
yes, whats that?
I think it is another re-enforcement for the CROWS theory on the hunt. It is the Pirate Themed 'chair' for a Webkinz room, Dogbeard's theme. It can also be a 'look out point' OR a nest where the crows are keeping shiny objects like...I dunno, maybe a CROWN!
Okay, so (I am saying this to be silly) Has anyone seen any Flying Monkeys yet, LOL?

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-14-2008 at 07:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 07:56 PM   #1729
FroggieGirl0912
Gift Trainee
FroggieGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I just played both of the games listed as game of the day... Dex Dangerous gave me my 40% kc bonus but Googles didn't give me a bonus at all. I dunno if this is just a glitch or a clue!

Old 01-14-2008, 08:05 PM   #1730
GuppyLure
Gifted

GuppyLure is on a distinguished road

We've tried to brainstorm how the rainboots fit into the hunt.
Can anybody think of knew ideas?

Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: