Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-14-2008, 06:46 PM   #1711
I'm not stupid, i'm
Gifted

frogs9495 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

did today's calendar question have a clue in it?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2008, 06:47 PM   #1712
firefly37
Gifted

firefly37 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
yeah, w/ the luner lugbots and quizzys thing they r totally giving it away!!!
but what about clue #3??

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

clue #3 seems to be just....sitting there! Maybe the crows took some food...? maybe a cookie? "even mama knows thats not a cookie cutter!" and "C R O W S"

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

acually, truthfully, the first thing that popped into my mind when i saw that clue was "crown" becase crowns are round, and are kinda shaped like a cookie cutter. could the crows have stolen a crown of wonder?
NO! I know what it is! Remember a few days ago when everyone was complaining about the free tiara, how it seemed like a cheap giveaway? I bet it's not the crown of wonder, but the tiara!
Old 01-14-2008, 06:48 PM   #1713
Gifted

cutechicken is a name known to allcutechicken is a name known to allcutechicken is a name known to all

I think if that was a clue it would be a little more obvious than that. I think we're having withdrawals from not having a clue in a couple days.
Old 01-14-2008, 06:49 PM   #1714
monkeybabe123
Webkinz :)

ohemgee395 is on a distinguished road

buts that not a curio shop item its a w shop item..
Old 01-14-2008, 06:52 PM   #1715
KimKinz

View Post Originally Posted by frogs9495
did today's calendar question have a clue in it?
I dont think so.

---------- KimKinz added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ohemgee395
Yes, but W-Shop items are available in the curio shop too. So its a possible answer.

Last edited by KimKinz; 01-14-2008 at 06:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-14-2008, 06:58 PM   #1716
monkeybabe123

ur right!!! sorry bout that!
Old 01-14-2008, 06:58 PM   #1717
Gifted
lucymurphy is an unknown quantity at this point

arent these items supposed to be curio shop items? the space theme is avaliable at w shop???
Old 01-14-2008, 07:00 PM   #1718
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by ohemgee395
Okay, I have to agree that the 'Crown' definitely comes heavily into play here. It is the one thing that looks 'like' a cookie cutter, for sure. I also think that it could be the Webkinz Crown of Wonder, not because it's a Curio Shop Item, but that the Gem Box to create the Crown is always there when you go on your hunt. NOW, TODAY'S GEM is the 'Corona Topaz' That Gem can only be found in the 'Barking Mad Mine' where the detective, McWoof was seen standing in front of in the NewzFlash, yesterday. Corona is another word for Crown...How is that for breaking it down? OH AND Crows LOVE shiny objects, LOL.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-14-2008 at 07:02 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 07:04 PM   #1719
aliboo321

blackcat321 is an unknown quantity at this point

good job Dixiecup i think your right about the crown of wonder
Old 01-14-2008, 07:04 PM   #1720
monkeybabe123

what is this?
4 PM

5 PMQuick Draw for a Crows Nest Mast!
its on hourly events for Jan. 21st
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: