Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-14-2008, 05:12 PM   #1691
aliboo321
Webkinz :)

blackcat321 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

webkinzmomma remeber when we were talkin about the polka-dot rain boots earlier do you think that could contain a clue?

---------- blackcat321 added 4 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

maybe the polka dot rainboots will give us a clue earlier we were talkin about theroies we had and why they would give us one color and not the other

Last edited by blackcat321; 01-14-2008 at 05:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2008, 05:14 PM   #1692
nanaof2gr8boys

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzluva579
ok The last two bonus questions at quizzies were clownfish as the answer!
Yes, I noticed that also...so the clues are there as well...
Old 01-14-2008, 05:14 PM   #1693
fuzzyslipper14

fuzzyslipper is on a distinguished road

well you know how on the contest section of the newspaper says arte needs 3 things to get his curios back well since the calender trivia gave a clue away about the moon lamp. well that might be one things he needs to get his curios back.

please don't use blue or red ink. thanks, sn0wwhite

Last edited by sn0wwhite; 01-14-2008 at 05:32 PM..
fuzzyslipper is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 05:22 PM   #1694
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

Good idea, Fuzzyslipper. Perhaps we have some of the things right, but catagories wrong. I'll think about that.
Old 01-14-2008, 05:24 PM   #1695
hatever. Atleast I'm
Gifted

cecily101 has a spectacular aura about

The Pink Polka dot rainboots... one of vthe today's activties say click here for free pink polka dot rainboots! Refers to Clue#4! (was it 4??)
Old 01-14-2008, 05:32 PM   #1696
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I have a thought... (I have not read all the other pages in this thread, so maybe I'm not the first to have this thought!). We got free ruby slippers on Jan 12, and then Quizzy's had a question about the Wizard of Oz... Could one of the items missing be the Hot Air Balloon? Or maybe we need the Hot Air Balloon to travel somewhere to get a missing item??
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 05:34 PM   #1697
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by cecily101
The Pink Polka dot rainboots... one of vthe today's activties say click here for free pink polka dot rainboots! Refers to Clue#4! (was it 4??)
It says FREE POLKA-DOT RAIN BOOTS, not PINK. The rain boots I am SURE will be the green ones. They are described as being Emerald. There are so many references to Wizard of Oz in here that they WILL be green, I am certain of that. Emerald as in 'Emerald city' where the Wizard of Oz is located. See here what I am talking about.
Attachment 49779

Attachment 49780

Last edited by Dixiecup; 11-01-2009 at 06:17 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 05:38 PM   #1698
KimKinz

maybe question #3 is: in the lab?
Old 01-14-2008, 05:44 PM   #1699
aliboo321

blackcat321 is an unknown quantity at this point

thankyou dixiecup and if you guys look back at other pages people have written out theroies and great gueses about the wizard of oz thing
Old 01-14-2008, 05:46 PM   #1700
To be good at track
Gifted

DaleWhale will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by kurber
This was brilliantly but together by ennazusjsc!

Today's Calendar trivia question for January 14th is . . .

Who is Dex trying to save the moon from? The answer: The Lunar Lugbotz

This description follows the question:

The Lunar Lugbotz have the moon . . .lamp.

I suppose it is kind of suspicious........
I will keep a close watch.
I think everything definitely ties up witht eh Wizard of Oz!
DaleWhale is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: