Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-09-2008, 09:54 PM   #161
hellotink12
Gift Guru

hellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to all

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Smoothie933
I think I know!
The laughing dog and cat are the basic set in the studio! There is a space background! MAKE SPACE!
Make the dog character laugh inn the space set!
Oooooooh! That's good!
hellotink12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2008, 09:55 PM   #162
Ask!
Gifted

Homeslorgrunner has a spectacular aura aboutHomeslorgrunner has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by nlss
i know but will i not be able to participate if i miss the first one
Yup! You just need to know the clues, not click them.
Old 01-09-2008, 09:56 PM   #163
sparly2

It might have to to with goobers lab,whoever found the second clue.
aybe yiou should play goobers lab.ITS A SIGN!!!!!!!LOL
Old 01-09-2008, 09:57 PM   #164
Gifted

cutechicken is a name known to allcutechicken is a name known to allcutechicken is a name known to all

Since most of us have reached the conclusion that the clue refers to the cow jumping over the moon, be it the lamp or the poster, shouldn't someone try to make space for said lamp or poster? Has anyone maybe bought the space wallpaper and put it up in a room. Is there something on the wallpaper? Does something happen when the cow over the moon poster is put on it. Also, there is the alternate space wallpaper found in the W Shop that has a rocket ship and a flag on it. Might the clue be refering to one of those? Does anything happen when the lamp is placed on the space themed side table or earth table?

Someone observant mentioned the Cheeky Cat and Dog. Has anyone noticed that the Cheeky Dog icon is usually depicted as laughing? If you play Tile Towers you will see that the Cheeky dog is the only icon laughing.

Just a few thoughts to feed the fire.

Old 01-09-2008, 09:58 PM   #165
Ask!
Gifted

Homeslorgrunner has a spectacular aura aboutHomeslorgrunner has a spectacular aura about

No one got the second, quite yet. I don't think...

---------- Homeslorgrunner added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by cutechicken
Since most of us have reached the conclusion that the clue refers to the cow jumping over the moon, be it the lamp or the poster, shouldn't someone try to make space for said lamp or poster? Has anyone maybe bought the space wallpaper and put it up in a room. Is there something on the wallpaper? Does something happen when the cow over the moon poster is put on it. Also, there is the alternate space wallpaper found in the W Shop that has a rocket ship and a flag on it. Might the clue be refering to one of those? Does anything happen when the lamp is placed on the space themed side table or earth table?

Someone observant mentioned the Cheeky Cat and Dog. Has anyone noticed that the Cheeky Dog icon is usually depicted as laughing? If you play Tile Towers you will see that the Cheeky dog is the only icon laughing.

Just a few thoughts to feed the fire.

I like that! AND, There is a Cow jump over the moon lamp. Hmmmm...this is good. I like it.

Last edited by Homeslorgrunner; 01-09-2008 at 09:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-09-2008, 10:01 PM   #166
Webkinz :)
nlss is an unknown quantity at this point

there wasnt a new clue!!!!!!

---------- nlss added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

i didnt get one for 35 kc....

Last edited by nlss; 01-09-2008 at 10:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-09-2008, 10:01 PM   #167
Ask!
Gifted

MEH! Rip off. No clue. Just KC.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:03 PM   #168
Webkinz :)
nlss is an unknown quantity at this point

someone lied.. the got us excited for nothing..lol
Old 01-09-2008, 10:03 PM   #169
kimkrew

I just clicked on the 35 KC hourly activity and all I got was 35 KC. There aren't any more clues til tomorrow!
Old 01-09-2008, 10:03 PM   #170
hatever. Atleast I'm
Gifted

cecily101 has a spectacular aura about

Someone told me the 2nd clue was: Racking your brain? It is quite LABorous, but you are sure to figure it out!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: