Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-14-2008, 03:30 PM   #1671
nanaof2gr8boys

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Well someone said something about the Wizard of Oz...we did get red ruby slippers Saturday, but what does that have to do with Arte????
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2008, 03:37 PM   #1672
horsecrazymmm
Gifted

horsecrazymmm is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by nanaof2gr8boys
Well someone said something about the Wizard of Oz...we did get red ruby slippers Saturday, but what does that have to do with Arte????
Yay, is the Wizard of Oz thing still a suspect? Cuz it seemed like a really good idea over the weekend! Also, Could someone give me a breif main idea as to what we have so far? Much Thanks!
Old 01-14-2008, 03:58 PM   #1673
aliboo321
Webkinz :)

blackcat321 is an unknown quantity at this point

what about the crow theroy we had???

---------- blackcat321 added 6 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

hello!!!!!!!

---------- blackcat321 added 10 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

ANY ONE THERE? ANYONE!!!

Last edited by blackcat321; 01-14-2008 at 03:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-14-2008, 04:10 PM   #1674
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

anyone have the descriptions for the following items????

Golden Hippo Fridge
Kings Guard Suit of Armor
Fomula Blackboard
Regal Flame Lamp
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 04:18 PM   #1675
wdj444

wdj444 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quizzy's Calendar question for Jan 14th is about Dex and the Lugbotz. After you answer it it says "The Lunar Lugbotz have the Moon....Lamp." So for the 1st clue it has to be the Moon Lamp.
Old 01-14-2008, 04:21 PM   #1676
GuppyLure
Gifted

GuppyLure is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
anyone have the descriptions for the following items????

Golden Hippo Fridge
Kings Guard Suit of Armor
Fomula Blackboard
Regal Flame Lamp
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-14-2008, 04:23 PM   #1677
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

darn lol not what I was looking for hehe... where can I find the descriptions of all the curio items?
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 04:23 PM   #1678
webkinz_for_ever is an unknown quantity at this point

hmmm no help there i think that mabey the dog is a lil kinz retriver because its potm ?? random guess there
Old 01-14-2008, 04:29 PM   #1679
monkeybabe123

ohemgee395 is on a distinguished road

Okay, So I was just investgating on ww after listening to a few covos. on this thread... and I rembered last week people were saying quizzy might have something to do with this and so I went to quizzys and decided why not look for clues in this months calender trivia...so i was answering questions and I found things that looked strange..he asked me a question about "the wizard of oz" and dexters luna botz..and at the bottom of the lunibots ? it said moon lamp..which leads us back to our first theory about the rhyme..

also the calender trivia pictures are usually of webkinz..and all of a sudden mrs. birdy??? she looks quite suspicious to me ehh??..

check it out and lmk...
Attached Images
File Type: jpgclues.JPG (21.6 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpgbirdy.JPG (23.7 KB, 64 views)
Old 01-14-2008, 04:29 PM   #1680
GuppyLure
Gifted

GuppyLure is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
darn lol not what I was looking for hehe... where can I find the descriptions of all the curio items?
Well, here is a link to rare items and such.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/index....-products.html
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: