Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-14-2008, 01:46 PM   #1641
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Oops, I just looked back and saw that Gupphlure had posted the original question in their latest summary. Sorry to be redundant. There are just so many post that I get confused.
Yes, I also like the mention of the suit of armor worn by Sir Galahippo in one of the answers to a Quizzy question. The suit of armor would be a better prize to win than the $60 cow lamp!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2008, 01:48 PM   #1642
kristysmith
Gift Guru

rethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

for some reason, tomorrow you earn an extra 20% playing Goober's Lab, but that is not the game of the day... the game of the day is Picnic, which you also earn extra on so I don't think it is a glitch.

Is it normal to have a game pay extra for no reason at all??
rethreads is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 01:48 PM   #1643
nanaof2gr8boys

I am confused...I have only gotten one clue when I logged in to get my 20kinz the other day...where are these clues...lol
Old 01-14-2008, 01:48 PM   #1644
aliboo321
Webkinz :)

blackcat321 is an unknown quantity at this point

go to the first page of this thread
Old 01-14-2008, 01:52 PM   #1645
I'm not stupid, i'm
Gifted

frogs9495 is on a distinguished road

on the 10th the question was about the wizard of oz.

so why did webkinz link with the wizard of oz?
Old 01-14-2008, 02:00 PM   #1646
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

What if ... just what if

The LUGbotz have the scewy lamp??? lug=screw??
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 02:04 PM   #1647
jadebengal7

jadebengal7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

:ccat::pgn: MY LATEST ADDITIONS. I LOVE THE WADDLE OF THE PENGUIN!

I am new to this thread, but I have to say I think the suit of armor may be a way for Arte to get his curios back. The comment says it will scare away any serf. I am not sure why some are suggesting the armor as being missing?
jadebengal7
jadebengal7 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 02:05 PM   #1648
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
What if ... just what if

The LUGbotz have the scewy lamp??? lug=screw??
Now that makes sense. The Lunar lugbotz (lunar = Moon) have the moon...Lamp. Not the Moon lamp, the moon...lamp. So, it may be telling us that The Lunar lugbotz have the Lamp, but not the one THAT IS NOT a curio. The Lug = Screw....Good pick up WM!! {WebkinzMomma}
The Moon lamp just pointed us in the right direction, The screwy lamp IS a CSO item!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-14-2008 at 02:08 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 02:07 PM   #1649
jadebengal7

jadebengal7 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just saw webkinzmomma's comment about the Lug botz and the lamp. Last night (CST) I had a question on Quizzy's that asked what do the Lug Botz have? The Cow over the Moon Lamp was the correct answer.
jadebengal7
jadebengal7 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 02:10 PM   #1650
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by jadebengal7
I just saw webkinzmomma's comment about the Lug botz and the lamp. Last night (CST) I had a question on Quizzy's that asked what do the Lug Botz have? The Cow over the Moon Lamp was the correct answer.
jadebengal7
YES, we did too, BUT, if you notice the way it was answered was that they had the Moon...lamp, not the moon lamp, but the moon...lamp.
Lunar = Moon
Lug = Screw
I think she is on to something because the Moon lamp is not a Curio, The Screwy Lamp, however, that is.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: