Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-14-2008, 11:54 AM   #1601
kristysmith
Gift Guru

rethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

This is in the "What's new" section of tomorrow's news:
Click the image to open in full size.
rethreads is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2008, 12:01 PM   #1602
aliboo321
Webkinz :)

blackcat321 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

thanks rethreads that could help
Old 01-14-2008, 12:05 PM   #1603
GuppyLure
Gifted

GuppyLure is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by rethreads
This is in the "What's new" section of tomorrow's news:
Click the image to open in full size.
Thanks, this is a very helpful post.
What could Arte mean by "fairly short order"?
Old 01-14-2008, 12:07 PM   #1604
aliboo321

how many days do we have left till we have to put in our answers?
Old 01-14-2008, 12:09 PM   #1605
GuppyLure
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by GuppyLure
Maybe the number of missing Curios is pretty short?
Like 3 curios are missing rather than 6 or more?
Old 01-14-2008, 12:09 PM   #1606
kimkrew

short order cooks?......again referring back to Chef Gaspacho
Old 01-14-2008, 12:13 PM   #1607
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

I really do think this month's calendar will be some sort of hint, or maybe the point of the whole thing? In the very beginning they said to 'make space' and the calendar is the only place that really happens. <just guessing of course>

Today's activities are definitely interesting... it will be nice to see what the rain boots are... green, pink, something new?? not that i am sure about the significance of rain boots... maybe their description will help more.

I've searched around tuesday and honestly don't see much of anything, but I can be dense with clue finding.

Tuesday's activities show nothing particularly interesting.

The tueday game is Goobers Lab but over at the arcade it shows as Picnic. Goober's Lab does give extra money also, tho.

The newzflash is updated ... I think its the prismatic chair in the background? Not sure, but it says we are doing well with the hunt.
I totally missed the "short order" comment... good thinking!!

If anyone wants pics of any of this, I will post when Doc wakes up from his late morning nap.

I'm still a bit stumped about the cookie cutter part of that clue... "Graham" posted it was noted in a story somewhere? What book? What story?

bluedolphin if they are totally giving it away (answers) .... I need a new recap! lol

kurber I'm *definitely* in this for the thrill of the hunt. I actually believe this particular contest should have the prize go to a kid that figured it all out (with help is aok).

This is one tough contest! Congrats to all that are hanging in there, both the kids and the adults are coming up with some great clues and hints!

Webkinzmomma, you have been terrific throughout. I bet by the end of this thing you will be crosseyed and exhausted! lol

Well, back to the hunt....

Last edited by Lola_lake; 01-14-2008 at 12:15 PM.. Reason: added info
Old 01-14-2008, 12:14 PM   #1608
aliboo321

Maybe the number of missing Curios is pretty short?
Like 3 curios are missing rather than 6 or more?
yeah because we're not really sure how many curios so that could be something
Old 01-14-2008, 12:14 PM   #1609
GuppyLure
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by kimkrew
short order cooks?......again referring back to Chef Gaspacho
Great thinking kimkrew ! You're onto something!
Old 01-14-2008, 12:14 PM   #1610
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Exceptional (a phrase that is used by Ms. Cowoline)
Daringly (Dex Daring reference)
Short order (reference to Chef Gazpacho)
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: