Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-14-2008, 11:30 AM   #1591
t2b123
Gifted

t2b123 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

i think that the second clue definatly refers to goober's lab or just Goober
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2008, 11:37 AM   #1592
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Thank you ennazusjsc and Kurber for your marvelous summeries. What a lot of work!!
Even though it plainly says that the Lunar Lugbotz have the MOON LAMP, in the Scavenger Hunt question it says that the one who solves the mystery gets all three missing items. I got to thinking that winning a $60 Moon Lamp is no big whoop. Why would it be a prize? Miss Cowoline and I were just ruminating....
Old 01-14-2008, 11:40 AM   #1593
aliboo321
Webkinz :)

blackcat321 is an unknown quantity at this point

ww is giving away polka dot rainboots 25kc and 50 kc today maybe that could lead us to something
Old 01-14-2008, 11:44 AM   #1594
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

there are two polka dot rain boots, mrs. cowoline says don't forget to polka dot your eyes and cross your t's so if they give us the green polka dot boots as opposed to the pink ones then it has to mean something... I mean why the green ones and not the pink ones.. kwim?
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 11:46 AM   #1595
gramma2az

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

WhenYouWishUponAStar

Music by Leigh Harline / Lyrics by Ned Washington
Performed by Jiminy Cricket (Cliff Edwards)

Click the image to open in full size.
When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you

If your heart is in your dream
No request is too extreme
As dreamers do

Fate is kind
She brings to those who love
The sweet fulfillment of
Their secret longing

Like a bolt out of the blue
Fate steps in and sees you through
Your dreams come true

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
I 'm posting this in reference to the Jan/08 calendar pic of Ms. Birdy looking at a star through her window. The lyrics above tie into the "sweet dreams" theories that have been posted.

IDK if this helps or not, LOL!, but I'm putting it out there in case anyone has any ideas etc.
Old 01-14-2008, 11:48 AM   #1596
aliboo321

idk it must be a piece to the puzzle
Old 01-14-2008, 11:49 AM   #1597
Gifted
HMLilly is on a distinguished road

I do have a question for webkinzmomma - how were you able to get the potential clues for later this week and the potential giveaways for the activities? Just curious
Old 01-14-2008, 11:52 AM   #1598
aliboo321

or why the pink instead of the green

---------- blackcat321 added 2 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

maybe pink like a pig or green like a ???

Last edited by blackcat321; 01-14-2008 at 11:52 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-14-2008, 11:53 AM   #1599
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by kurber
Do we thnk this clue is just trying to lead us back to the lamp and the description of the lamp has to do with "sweet dreams' and it is a cow jumping over the moon which maybe goes back to the Dream O' Meter bed is the missing curio and its location is "over the moon" with "the lion" Dex Dangerous and the Lunar Lugbotz as its location.

Still trying to figure out what all of this means. But this is what I have come up with at the moment. Please give me you thoughts!
nana006 - I was thinking the exact same thing, Which is how I came up with the above.
Old 01-14-2008, 11:54 AM   #1600
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
there are two polka dot rain boots, mrs. cowoline says don't forget to polka dot your eyes and cross your t's so if they give us the green polka dot boots as opposed to the pink ones then it has to mean something... I mean why the green ones and not the pink ones.. kwim?
Following the theme of the Wizard of Oz, I am QUITE sure that the 'polka-dot rain boots' will be the Emerald ones. They are MUCH more in line with the description and 'Emerald City' is where Dorothy had to go to talk to the Wizard of OZ. Here are the descriptions.
Attachment 49687

Attachment 49688

Last edited by Dixiecup; 11-01-2009 at 06:17 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: