Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-14-2008, 08:31 AM   #1521
Webkinz :)

furse2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

here is a pic of the quizzys todayClick the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

---------- furse2 added 2 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

lets try this agianhttp://Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by furse2; 01-14-2008 at 08:31 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2008, 08:34 AM   #1522
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Has anyone been keeping tabs on the 'Game of The Day'?
For the last three days there have been three games that seriously seem to be tying into the clues. Tulip Trouble 2, Pumpkin Patch protector, Goober's Lab and now, Lunar Lugbots. The games seem to be following the theme of the Scavenger hunt.
Cool, just answered the question myself. I wonder if they are making this a bit easier for those out there who aren't connected to places like 'elubin.com and WI'
yeah, w/ the luner lugbots and quizzys thing they r totally giving it away!!!
but what about clue #3??

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

clue #3 seems to be just....sitting there! Maybe the crows took some food...? maybe a cookie? "even mama knows thats not a cookie cutter!" and "C R O W S"

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

acually, truthfully, the first thing that popped into my mind when i saw that clue was "crown" becase crowns are round, and are kinda shaped like a cookie cutter. could the crows have stolen a crown of wonder?

Last edited by bluedolfin3443; 01-14-2008 at 08:34 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 08:36 AM   #1523
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Yeah, that cookie cutter thing really has me confused. Mama says it's not a cookie cutter??? We will probably have something build toward that when we have all the clues gathered for the space theme. There are three curios missing, so they must be focusing on one curio at a time. This one definitely points more toward the moon lamp. There are still 12 days to go.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 08:46 AM   #1524
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

OR MAYBE arte has to use the crown you see in his shop to get back his curios!!

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Yeah, that cookie cutter thing really has me confused. Mama says it's not a cookie cutter??? We will probably have something build toward that when we have all the clues gathered for the space theme. There are three curios missing, so they must be focusing on one curio at a time. This one definitely points more toward the moon lamp. There are still 12 days to go.
i totally agree. i think the moon lamp is definetly one of them

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 6 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

am i getting anywhere w/ my crown theory?? doesn't dex dangerouse wear a crown?

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 3 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

becase, i mean, this is for people that dont have websites like 'elubin.com' or 'webkinzinsider.com' and on top of that it was made for kids 6-10 yrs of age. maybe were thinking too hard about this??

Last edited by bluedolfin3443; 01-14-2008 at 08:46 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 08:47 AM   #1525
you all know I'm
Gifted

*Sparkly* is on a distinguished road

Maybe clue#3 has something to do with chef Gazpacho because u know how he always says Mamma Mia, and since hes a chef he uses cookie cutters. Bluedolphin, that is a good theory with the crown. If only there was a way to connect the two...
Old 01-14-2008, 08:47 AM   #1526
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
OR MAYBE arte has to use the crown you see in his shop to get back his curios!!

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

i totally agree. i think the moon lamp is definetly one of them

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 6 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

am i getting anywhere w/ my crown theory?? doesn't dex dangerouse wear a crown?
I would have to say so. A crown is about the only thing I can think of that might be a ccokie cutter shape. Yes, Dex does wear a crown. Hmmm
Gem of the day is a 'Corona topaz' Another name for crown is 'Corona' AND the MAIN place to find it is in the 'Barking Mad Mine!!! Cool, I think we may have unravelled the cookie cutter clue!!!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-14-2008 at 08:50 AM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 08:48 AM   #1527

furse2 is an unknown quantity at this point

i still think the cookie cutter is to throw us all off its the chef shirt i think the cookie cutter is just what he uses
Old 01-14-2008, 08:52 AM   #1528
Gift Trainee

rooroo367 is on a distinguished road

Quizzy's calendar question today adds the "moon...lamp" to the mix.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:56 AM   #1529
aliboo321

blackcat321 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would have to say so. A crown is about the only thing I can think of that might be a ccokie cutter shape. Yes, Dex does wear a crown. Hmmm
Gem of the day is a 'Corona topaz' Another name for crown is 'Corona' AND the MAIN place to find it is in the 'Barking Mad Mine!!! Cool, I think we may have unravelled the cookie cutter clue!!!
i toatlly agree you might be on to something here

---------- blackcat321 added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

wrong smiley!

Last edited by blackcat321; 01-14-2008 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-14-2008, 09:05 AM   #1530
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

But the question is.... is the moon lamp a curio? I thought the only time Arte's curios were in the W shop is when they were on sale... the moon lamp has been in Arte's shop since (and the Wshop) since this hunt started. My kids (who are only 7 in two days and 10 in 2 months) brought up the fact to me that if Arte has it on sale how could it possibly be missing?
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: