Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-14-2008, 12:50 AM   #1511
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

lol I am totally with you, I think I may give it a rest over the next couple days... my daughters 7th bday is wednesday... so I'll just let the puzzle unravel a bit before guessing again... if you think about it we are almost completely wrong then when we first started, lol.

I agree the hot air balloon is out of the picture. It would be pretty hard to find it. I am new in WW and I would have never even thought to look in quizzy's corner calendar trivia over the last 2 years to find a clue lol and neither would my two kiddos!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2008, 02:29 AM   #1512
~ask me, i dare you~
Gifted

HOCKEYPRINCESS is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

idk, but i am so confuzzled about these clues.
Old 01-14-2008, 06:35 AM   #1513
Good grief! I'm a
Gift Guru

beaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by GuppyLure
Earlier, while playing Lugbotz today I knew I saw something familiar.
I'm not sure if this is a valid connection.

Click the image to open in full size.

and look... a flying cow!

that looks like the hand on the Robo-Handy Table from the Lab Theme. Gosh, no time to think where this goes. I'm running late for work............
x2

Last edited by beaglies2; 01-14-2008 at 06:41 AM..
beaglies2 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 06:49 AM   #1514
Leah Clearwater. ;]
Gifted

leahme999 has disabled reputation

i dont think the clue talks about the dock because ive sold and put things into my room a bunch of times since the clue came out
leahme999 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 07:00 AM   #1515
Gift Guru

curioshopper has a spectacular aura about

All these ideas are very interesting and have had me going around in circles. However, I think it is very simple and maybe we are making it more difficult than we should. From the clue in guizzy's today, I think it is simply the moon lamp taken by the lunar lugbots. Most people are guessing one item to get the curio back. However, the clue says in () 3 items. Does this mean 3 items per curio or 3 items total? I was leaning toward 3 items per curio such as wearing the rainboots and having the water. What r your thoughts?
Old 01-14-2008, 07:59 AM   #1516
Therese16
Gift Trainee

Therese16 is on a distinguished road

The Quizzy Question for to day was Who is Dex Trying to Save the moon from and then it said the Lunar Lugbots have the MOON........ LAMP
Old 01-14-2008, 08:17 AM   #1517
RegsH
Gift Guru

RegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by kurber
Do we thnk this clue is just trying to lead us back to the lamp and the description of the lamp has to do with "sweet dreams' and it is a cow jumping over the moon which maybe goes back to the Dream O' Meter bed is the missing curio and its location is "over the moon" with "the lion" Dex Dangerous and the Lunar Lugbotz as its location.
I agree, kurber. When I saw the calendar question, it confused me for a minute, but then I went back and read the description for it. I think it's tying the "sweet dreams" and cow stuff to Dex, the lion in space.

---------- RegsH added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kurber
I am more in it for the thrill of the hunt, then for the win. The odds of winning are probably pretty slim. But it sure is fun trying to figure it all out.
I agree with this, too. There's no way I'm going to win, but it's fun watching people come up with theories.

Last edited by RegsH; 01-14-2008 at 08:17 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
RegsH is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 08:23 AM   #1518
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Therese16
The Quizzy Question for to day was Who is Dex Trying to Save the moon from and then it said the Lunar Lugbots have the MOON........ LAMP
i just answerd the question!!!! it does say that!!! i think thats a MAJOR clue!!!! the lunar lugbots have the moon lamp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGG
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 08:24 AM   #1519
beachgirl101
Gifted

catlover is on a distinguished road

a labortory !!!! it is labourious and it must be the location of where lunar lugbots hid the moon lamp!!!
catlover is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 08:24 AM   #1520
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Has anyone been keeping tabs on the 'Game of The Day'?
For the last three days there have been three games that seriously seem to be tying into the clues. Tulip Trouble 2, Pumpkin Patch protector, Goober's Lab and now, Lunar Lugbots. The games seem to be following the theme of the Scavenger hunt.
Cool, just answered the question myself. I wonder if they are making this a bit easier for those out there who aren't connected to places like 'elubin.com and WI'
One of the things on sale at the curio shop today is the 'Space Trophy pedestal' It says 'The perfect place to store your out-of-the-world trophies' Does that mean anything?

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-14-2008 at 08:32 AM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: