Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-13-2008, 11:31 PM   #1501
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Do we thnk this clue is just trying to lead us back to the lamp and the description of the lamp has to do with "sweet dreams' and it is a cow jumping over the moon which maybe goes back to the Dream O' Meter bed is the missing curio and its location is "over the moon" with "the lion" Dex Dangerous and the Lunar Lugbotz as its location.

Still trying to figure out what all of this means. But this is what I have come up with at the moment. Please give me you thoughts!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2008, 11:42 PM   #1502
WOO HOO! I am...
Webkinz :)

crest39 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

wow everyone has come up with a lot of good theories
crest39 is offline Female
Old 01-13-2008, 11:53 PM   #1503
katiebug902
Webkinz :)
katiebug902 is an unknown quantity at this point

you guys really want to win that don't you!
Old 01-13-2008, 11:58 PM   #1504
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

I am more in it for the thrill of the hunt, then for the win. The odds of winning are probably pretty slim. But it sure is fun trying to figure it all out.
Old 01-14-2008, 12:24 AM   #1505
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

ok everyone i dont know if anyone else has done the daily trivia calendar question but it goes like this... who is dex dangerous trying to save the moon from?...answer lunar lugbotz...then it says the lunar lug botz have the moon.....lamp

---------- fanaty added 14 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kurber
If anyone can post an actual screen shot of this for all to see, that would be great!
i dont know if anyone posted a pic of it yet or not but if someone would explain how i could. i just got the clue myself but can get the pic from another id. i got the whole take a pic of screen using the print screen and i can paste it to paint but dont know where to go after that lol

Last edited by fanaty; 01-14-2008 at 12:24 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
fanaty is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 12:25 AM   #1506
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

someone has already posted a pic i think it is a page or two back
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 12:27 AM   #1507
Gifted

Shadowfax is on a distinguished road

I wonder if arte would really wear ruby slippers ? LOL anywho i think it could be the crows and the lugbots since it says on the contest page Where would you normally find the curio Thief/Thieves
Also on the Dex Dangerous Game it says Help Dex protect the moon from the lugbotz miners.
Maybe they took something and hid it in a mine? There are so many theories
out there I thought that i would add yet another one
Old 01-14-2008, 12:32 AM   #1508
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by kurber
I am still thinking the dream o meter bed based on the 1st clue that reads. . . Ask the cat or the little laughing dog. One thing for sure- you should make some "space" to find it .

This clue originally led members to the moon lamp, in the space theme. It's description in the W Shop had something to do with your pet will have sweet dreams with this nursery rhyme inspired lamp.

Also the moon lamp is a cow jumping over the "moon" which also ties into "space"

The polka dot pajamas for sale in the wshop also have a "sweet dreams" description.

Also the antlantis theme refrigerator has an odd description that says something about being "over the moon".

Ms. Cowoline also says "over the moon".

Due to all of the "sweet dreams" and "over the moon" clues

I am thinking that all of this leads to the "Dream o' Meter Bed and I believe it's location is with Dex Dangerous and the Lunar Lugbotz. (Who are over the moon)

This is also where our "lion" comes in.

Tieing it in with the Wizard of Oz. . .

Dorothy - Somewhere over the rainbow

Webkinz - Somewhere "over the moon"

and lyrics from the song Somewhere over the rainbow include the line . . . "dreams really do come true"

Although all the hot air balloon talk and the calendar pic from 2006 are very convincing and also ties into the wizard of oz theme. I think referring back to a calendar page from 2006 would be very difficult for the 6 - 12 age group and all of the new members who have just created webkinz accounts. I am not ruling anything out yet. Only time will tell.
Umm, not to mention that 'Dot' is also a 'nickname' for Dorothy. The water is what she used to Melt the Witch. Toto chased the cat into the Balloon, so they had no way home. The Emerald Polka dot rain boots were on sale and that is where she went to see the Wizard of Oz, the Emerald city....Is this helping any at all?
I know there was a reference to a dog on a bicycle while the ballon was in the air. The teacher was on a bicycle in the tornado (Teacher~professor, hmm) and ended up later being a witch that imprisoned Dorothy. Has there been any references to flying monkies, yet, LOL?

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-14-2008 at 12:40 AM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 12:41 AM   #1509
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

ok this is all I could come up with for since they stumped me on the whole lamp thing

What curio/where
Regal Flame Lame (would explain the regal reef fride and the over the moon description)/ Color storms
Who took it?
The Luner Lugbotz (Quizzys bonus trivia for 1/14)
Where is the thief found?
Dangerous Dex and Lunar Lugbotz game (arcade)
What does Arte need to get it back?
Rain boots (its raining in the color storm game)

The clues hinting to this is the "space", "over the moon" and Dex's, etc.

What curio/where is it?
Ultimate Experiment Station/ Goobers Lab
Who took it?
Crows
Where can the thief be found?
Pumpkin Patch Protector
What does Arte need to get it back?
Scarecrow

The hints here are the ruby slippers, pumpkin patch, the scarecrow, the fruit, etc.

What curio/where is it?
King of Round Armour/Chef Gazpacho's kitchen
Who took it?
The bad Fairy
Where can the thief be found?
Charm Forest
What is needed to get it back?
Bottled Water

IF we associate the bad fairy with the witch then she would be afraid of the water. other clues or hints of course is the mamma mia, the quizzy's quesiton etc...

maybe this will be a start and we can modify this to get it right.

---------- webkinzmomma added 2 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

ok well lets mark off the regal flamp lamp, lol and replace it with the dream o meter bed

---------- webkinzmomma added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

flame lamp not flamp lamp lol

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 01-14-2008 at 12:41 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 12:46 AM   #1510
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
IF we associate the bad fairy with the witch then she would be afraid of the water. other clues or hints of course is the mamma mia, the quizzy's quesiton etc...
Well, I for one, would *really* like to see the bad fairies locked up! Regardless of the hunt! lol

Your new theories are great. I really think brainstorming and throwing it all on the table is important... we should have an overall 'theory' that is larger than possible. Future info (there is quite a bit of time left on this) could then knock things out as well as possibly add a few. I think we may have covered most cso's, characters and items, though.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: