Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-13-2008, 07:46 PM   #1441
kellygarret
Webkinz :)

Monkish is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

i still don't think that those are coins i think that they aren't round enouch to be a coin i think that there is NOTHING there.
Monkish is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2008, 07:48 PM   #1442
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Squeakinz
Yeah. No problem. But you make it sound as if I did not contribute anything at all to this thread and you make it sound as though you (who joined Nov) have been here ever so much longer than I (who joined in Dec). Not be rude myself. Not to flame or inflame or aggravate a situation, but I felt your response was very condescending. I do not know how old you are - nor do I care - but in my experience as a forum admin for the last five years, you strike me as a young one. The longer I am here, the less friendly it seems. I think it is time for me to keep my Scavenger Hunt opinions to myself and leave you and your forum behind. Thank you all for tolerating this old geezer. It's been fun.
I sent you a PM with a special apology this was not meant for you directly.. I know YOU have been here the dsame amount of time as us..I remember all the helpful hints..I quoted the link around the wrong post if you look afew times I had to add a double post.. I am stepping out of this section for my own good need to take a few hours off..good luck to all..
Tinker24BELL is offline Female
Old 01-13-2008, 07:49 PM   #1443
Cmain

yeah that two so here are ALL of my theories I have no more than these at the moment anyway.

Item:Hand-Carved Lion Statue
Who: Plumpy
Where:Quizzy's
Item's arte needs: Ruby Slippers

Item: Hot Air Baloon
Who: Goober
Where: Goober's Lab
Items Arte need: Water Bottle

Item: Thought Ful Think Tank or Ultimate Expeirement Table
Who:Chef Gazpacho
Whereumkin Patch Protector Arcade Game
Items Arte Needs: C arrots
R rasberrys
Oranges
Watermelon
Strawberries CROWS
Also a Scarcrow
Old 01-13-2008, 07:50 PM   #1444
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Ok, I have read a lot of what everyone is posting (not all, it's just to difficult to sort through) but I came up with a tiny, thready, flimsy bit of a theory about the water bottle. Since this theme REALLy seems to be going along with the Wizard of Oz ( and there are way too many clues to ignore) wouldn't the water be used to 'melt' the thief/thieves as Dorothy did to the Wicked witch? Just a thought.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-13-2008, 07:52 PM   #1445
pyrofrogger

Pyrofrogger is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, I am pretty sure also that the coins have nothing to do with the scavenger hunt, because I've seen them months ago, before the hunt even started. I don't know what they actually are however...
Old 01-13-2008, 07:55 PM   #1446
aliboo321

blackcat321 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by emna567
I'm totally agreeing with the moon lamp because its in the space theme. I think clue 2 is the thoughtful think tank. Some people on other sites have crazy ideas that have nothing to do with the questions. Clue 3 is definately chef gazpacho. I also noticed that all the food given away today (1/13) spells crows. After the strawberries are given away, there's a crow's nest mast on sale. The water in the w shop also has a different description about making something skedaddle and helping you. I think this has to do with pumpkin patch protector because you use water to make the crows "skedaddle" I also looked on another site that knows like all the activities for the next 10 days or so and pumpkin patch protector is the game of the day!! Hope this helps

:bas::clyde::cs::pgn: I love my webkinz!!!!
the water bottle description says something about skedaddle
Old 01-13-2008, 07:57 PM   #1447
ae_girl13

IDK I don't get what you do for the scavenger hunt...-AE
Old 01-13-2008, 07:57 PM   #1448
webkinzfreak618 is an unknown quantity at this point

UGHHH

we are NEVER gonna find the next clue!!
Old 01-13-2008, 07:59 PM   #1449
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I would like to take a second to remind everyone what the scavenger hunt is really about... FUN! I have seen a few posts that seem to run a thin line of going the wrong way... I am new here and I only joined because this site looked like a friendly fun site... So lets have fun with this...

Back on topic... So can we say maybe the dream bed is located in dex's lab? Also about the polka dot clue ... I think the green rain boots will be one thing he needs to get it back. Should I put together another theory or wait .. I don't want to spam or anything like that... let me know what you think
I am still thinking the dream o meter bed based on the 1st clue that reads. . . Ask the cat or the little laughing dog. One thing for sure- you should make some "space" to find it .

This clue originally led members to the moon lamp, in the space theme. It's description in the W Shop had something to do with your pet will have sweet dreams with this nursery rhyme inspired lamp.

Also the moon lamp is a cow jumping over the "moon" which also ties into "space"

The polka dot pajamas for sale in the wshop also have a "sweet dreams" description.

Also the antlantis theme refrigerator has an odd description that says something about being "over the moon".

Ms. Cowoline also says "over the moon".

Due to all of the "sweet dreams" and "over the moon" clues

I am thinking that all of this leads to the "Dream o' Meter Bed and I believe it's location is with Dex Dangerous and the Lunar Lugbotz. (Who are over the moon)

This is also where our "lion" comes in.

Tieing it in with the Wizard of Oz. . .

Dorothy - Somewhere over the rainbow

Webkinz - Somewhere "over the moon"

and lyrics from the song Somewhere over the rainbow include the line . . . "dreams really do come true"

Although all the hot air balloon talk and the calendar pic from 2006 are very convincing and also ties into the wizard of oz theme. I think referring back to a calendar page from 2006 would be very difficult for the 6 - 12 age group and all of the new members who have just created webkinz accounts. I am not ruling anything out yet. Only time will tell.
Old 01-13-2008, 08:04 PM   #1450
webkinzfreak618 is an unknown quantity at this point

who is dex??
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: