Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-13-2008, 05:16 PM   #1411
kristysmith
Gift Guru

rethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Cmain
The Lion. THE LION!!!!!!!!!

There is a Lion Carving in the Curio. I will go get a Picture of it Be Right Back.:lion:
what time was this in there? It isn't in there right now, is it?? weird! I didn't see one last hour and it isn't there this hour either....
rethreads is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2008, 05:16 PM   #1412
aliboo321
Webkinz :)

blackcat321 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

is the statue cso rare only?
Old 01-13-2008, 05:16 PM   #1413
kristysmith
Gift Guru

rethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to behold

lol nvm, i read the posts below LOL
rethreads is offline Female
Old 01-13-2008, 05:41 PM   #1414
aliboo321

okay i'm still comfused!!!!!!!1

---------- blackcat321 added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

*confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- blackcat321 added 4 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

hello???????????? anyone there????????????????

---------- blackcat321 added 3 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

anyone?!?!?!?!?!?!?

---------- blackcat321 added 11 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

ello?????????

Last edited by blackcat321; 01-13-2008 at 05:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-13-2008, 05:44 PM   #1415
ennazusjsc

ennazusjsc is just really niceennazusjsc is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by blackcat321
okay i'm still comfused!!!!!!!1

---------- blackcat321 added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

*confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- blackcat321 added 4 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

hello???????????? anyone there????????????????

---------- blackcat321 added 3 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

anyone?!?!?!?!?!?!?

---------- blackcat321 added 11 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

ello?????????

Exactly what are you confused about?

See this post for update info:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/official-webkinz-world-t178712.html?p=4123717
Old 01-13-2008, 05:56 PM   #1416
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I would like to take a second to remind everyone what the scavenger hunt is really about... FUN! I have seen a few posts that seem to run a thin line of going the wrong way... I am new here and I only joined because this site looked like a friendly fun site... So lets have fun with this...

Back on topic... So can we say maybe the dream bed is located in dex's lab? Also about the polka dot clue ... I think the green rain boots will be one thing he needs to get it back. Should I put together another theory or wait .. I don't want to spam or anything like that... let me know what you think
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-13-2008, 06:01 PM   #1417
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

WEBKINZMOMMA

Last edited by Lola_lake; 01-13-2008 at 06:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-13-2008, 06:06 PM   #1418
aliboo321

i'm confused about all these theroies
Old 01-13-2008, 06:07 PM   #1419
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
WEBKINZMOMMA

Are you yelling at me or saying hi lol.... Does anyone know when the new W tales will come out, it may have something in it that will give us a few clues?
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-13-2008, 06:13 PM   #1420
hatever. Atleast I'm
Gifted

cecily101 has a spectacular aura about

I think I am with the Oz theory, but where could the curios be? And what is the last item that Arte needs to get them back?
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: