Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-13-2008, 04:58 PM   #1401
houndzila

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

yeah ia m here
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2008, 05:00 PM   #1402
aliboo321
Webkinz :)

blackcat321 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

thanks this is all so confusing but don't get me wrong it's fun at the same time :-)
Old 01-13-2008, 05:02 PM   #1403
Cmain

View Post Originally Posted by RegsH
The current Wizard of Oz theory is very convinving. However, I'm still not sure about all of the curios. Right now there are 4 possibilities that have been talked about:
Hot Air Balloon (since Dorothy almost rode one home)
Ultimate Experiment Table (a brain for the scarecrow?)
Knight of the Round Armor (tinman?)
Dream O Meter bed (since the whole movie was Dorothy's dream.
That leaves nothing for the lion. If they left that one out, I can't say I'd blame them--what curio could represent courage? There aren't any medals or trophies sold in the curio shop, are there?
The Lion. THE LION!!!!!!!!!

There is a Lion Carving in the Curio. I will go get a Picture of it Be Right Back.:lion:
Old 01-13-2008, 05:05 PM   #1404
aliboo321

there is i don't see it
Old 01-13-2008, 05:06 PM   #1405
Gifted

megcat131 is on a distinguished road

If it's curio items, it might be a chest. Or a dresser. Are there any one that has storage space because you must "make space to find it" . it is probably hidden in goober's lab. Chef gaspacho took it and he is usually in his kitchen. He needs the cow jumps over the moon lamp to get it back. that's all i've got so far!
Old 01-13-2008, 05:07 PM   #1406
Cmain

Click the image to open in full size.
Hand-Carved Lion Statue

Here it is!

This is it.

Sorry it took so long.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:09 PM   #1407
aliboo321

what time was that in there?
Old 01-13-2008, 05:11 PM   #1408
Cmain

View Post Originally Posted by Cmain
The Lion. THE LION!!!!!!!!!

There is a Lion Carving in the Curio. I will go get a Picture of it Be Right Back.:lion:
This pertains to my Lion carving thing.

---------- Cmain added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

Umm I don't know it wasn't actually in the curio for the past few days, but that is the point, if Arte doesn't have it he can't sell it. Right?

Last edited by Cmain; 01-13-2008 at 05:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-13-2008, 05:13 PM   #1409
aliboo321

hmmmmmmm this is hard we need more clues !!!!!!!!!!

---------- blackcat321 added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

yeah sorry i'm a little impatient

---------- blackcat321 added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

now we need to figure out who took it!

Last edited by blackcat321; 01-13-2008 at 05:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-13-2008, 05:14 PM   #1410
Cmain

Well maybe this one was the one taken by the Crows. I don't know though. I need help!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: