Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-13-2008, 03:11 PM   #1361
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma

1. Items missing name and location
Hot Air Balloon/Quizzy's Corner (relates to clue1)
Ultimate Experiment Station/Goobers Lab (relates to clue2)
Knight of Round Armour/Chef Gazpacho's Kitchen (relates to clue3)
2. Who took it
the crows
3. Where is the thief usually found
The pumpkin patch protector
4. What does arte need to get it back
Bottled water
Polkadot Green Rain boots (we will get the free pink rain boots, plus the rain coat, green boots talk about emerald)
Scarecrow

Things not mentioned above and how they relate...

The ruby slippers point at the WofO movie, the fruits for tomorrow spell the thief, polka dot clue and free rain boots and raincoat suggest he needs the polka dot green rain boots, pumpkin patch points to pumpkin patch protector, the scarecrow is used to scare off crows.
These are my answers and this will be what I'm gonna use for my answers... unless McWoof says something that changes my mind
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2008, 03:14 PM   #1362
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

The thinking in this thread has been terrific! It sort of bothers me that we seem to overlook the part of the Ms Cowline clue "polka dot your eyes and cross your T's"

First of all, do you think the polka dot your eyes means a reference to something eye related rather than shoe? Plus we just seem to ignore the "cross your T's" part of the clue. T'shirt hasn't come up anywhere, but might in the future? I'm just trying to keep my eyes open for other things to tie in!
Old 01-13-2008, 03:16 PM   #1363
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Take note of the 3 pattern... 3 characters (lion, tinman and scarecrow (arte being dorothy lol), 3 clues pointing directly to the 3 missing curios, 3 items needed to get curios back and so on

---------- webkinzmomma added 1 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

I think the mrs cowoline clue is a way to fit in polka dot to tie in with the old saying dot your I's and cross your T's hinting for you to pay close attention to it.

So pay close attention to the polka dot green rain boots in relation to the other rain gear and the fruit letters... I don't think there is anything else related to that clue... but I guess I could be wrong.

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 01-13-2008 at 03:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-13-2008, 03:20 PM   #1364
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
The thinking in this thread has been terrific! It sort of bothers me that we seem to overlook the part of the Ms Cowline clue "polka dot your eyes and cross your T's"

First of all, do you think the polka dot your eyes means a reference to something eye related rather than shoe? Plus we just seem to ignore the "cross your T's" part of the clue. T'shirt hasn't come up anywhere, but might in the future? I'm just trying to keep my eyes open for other things to tie in!
im sry but...where did the mrs cowoline clue come in???
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-13-2008, 03:22 PM   #1365
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

When dose mrs cowaline say that?

---------- In The Sun added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

Where was the clue
Is he clue still there
:wt:

Last edited by In The Sun; 01-13-2008 at 03:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 01-13-2008, 03:25 PM   #1366
wishingg on a starr
Gifted

robin leigh is a jewel in the roughrobin leigh is a jewel in the rough

Does the cross your T's thing relate to scarecrows?????
Because scarecrows look like a giant T with a head ( and clothes, lol)
What do you guys think??
robin leigh is offline Female
Old 01-13-2008, 03:25 PM   #1367
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

yeah...did she say that at the academy or was it a clue??? what?
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-13-2008, 03:27 PM   #1368
Gift Guru

its a clue bluedolphin we will get the clue on jan. 19th
Old 01-13-2008, 03:32 PM   #1369
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

What is with goobers lab it make your ideas go crazy .... goobers lab... Think think think
I GOT IT
could it be goobers lab is referring to the wicket witch lab with the flying monkyes and stuff or is that another clue for another missing thing

Please comment about this

---------- In The Sun added 3 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

what bout sparky cause whats with the cookie cuttters in the back of the map in the curio shop what do you think

Last edited by In The Sun; 01-13-2008 at 03:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 01-13-2008, 03:34 PM   #1370
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

gotit .. how about the fruit they have been given away today ;my spell out CROWS- backwards -correct.? we already decided that..
.and the fruit is the same fruit in the charm FOREST..which you also have a HAUNTED TREE theme..path to follow which INDEED has a brick road path..
Tinker24BELL is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: