Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-13-2008, 01:59 PM   #1351
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Precisely how I have come to that conclusion.
For the moment .
Hopefully Time will tell.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2008, 02:02 PM   #1352
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

and at night its black and white...and b4 dorthy got to OZ the movie was black and white!

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 2 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

wow we rly have alot i will look at the previouse posts and get everything together in one post for y'all

Last edited by bluedolfin3443; 01-13-2008 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-13-2008, 02:11 PM   #1353
ennazusjsc
Webkinz :)

ennazusjsc is just really niceennazusjsc is just really nice

Hey, I spent some time on my new "Wizard of Oz inspired" avatar. That's my Chocolate Lab, Tootsie, dressed as Dorothy.

Anyways, kurber, I think it's interesting that you're taking a new look at our first clue that way.

We were thinking either:
-------Dream-O-Meter Bed at Kinzville Academy (over the moon, sweet dreams, Ms Cowoline)
-------Hot Air Balloon at Quizzy's (calendar pic) or Lunar Lugbots Game (space Lion)

You added:
-------Dream-O-Meter Bed at Lunar Lugbots Game

This idea is closer to our direct relationship between the clues and the missing curios and sort of combines our previous ideas. I really believe each current clue directs us to one missing curio and its location.

I'm still not sold on any of it though. I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE CLUES!!!

---------- ennazusjsc added 2 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
and at night its black and white...and b4 dorthy got to OZ the movie was black and white!

wow we rly have alot i will look at the previouse posts and get everything together in one post for y'all
See the following post for a summary of what we know:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/official-webkinz-world-t178712.html?p=4123717

---------- ennazusjsc added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443

See the following post for a summary of what we know so far:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/official-webkinz-world-t178712.html?p=4123717

Last edited by ennazusjsc; 01-13-2008 at 02:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-13-2008, 02:13 PM   #1354
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

ennazusjsc

I absolutely love your new avatar.

Remember . . .

Theres no place like webkinz, Theres no place like webkins, Theres no place like webkinz.

Lets all keep up the great work.
Old 01-13-2008, 02:29 PM   #1355
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

Dorothy used water to melt the witch. It may be what Arte needs to foil the culprits.

I love the idea of the Knight being the cookie cutter reference and the Tin Man.

Did Toto laugh in the movie? He may be the laughing dog.
Old 01-13-2008, 02:33 PM   #1356
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Angry Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

ok i typed a WHOLE thing about this...and i took so long to type it that it logged me out and i lost it. i will try to type it up again on WORD the paste it in okay? sorry you guys...i really had every bit of info in there

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

it was litterally a speech i mis my theorys alredy!!

Last edited by bluedolfin3443; 01-13-2008 at 02:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-13-2008, 02:57 PM   #1357
IM A WHONKIN
Gift Guru

zebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud of

OK, look at this!! Did anyone notice the fruits that are being giving out today spell out CROWS??

Carrots
Rasberries
Orange
Watermelon
Strawberries

Plus, in Pumpkin Patch Protector, you hit the CROWS with water. Could that be the skedaddle water bottle thing??

And finally, the Crow's Net Mask is on sale! Maybe the Crows stole the Curios??
zebra123456 is offline Male
Old 01-13-2008, 02:58 PM   #1358
Webkinz :)

webkinzer4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Krissymarie
Well, where did you find this clue?
As stated in Justin's original post (in blue), it appears as though the clues are found when "free kinz cash" is offered in the daily activities.

I, too, wondered about this. But then after reading what justin wrote it made perfect sense. I got the "Mama Mia!" clue Friday when the free $50 was offered.

I looked today and there is no "free kinz cash"....

Is everyone in agreement that the Mama Mia clue is referring to Chef Guspaucho?

Also, being this is my first hunt, I am assuming (as justine eluded to) that specific questions will be asked on Jan. 29th, is that correct?

Thanks all for your awesome in put. I love this!!!!!!
Old 01-13-2008, 03:02 PM   #1359
IM A WHONKIN
Gift Guru

zebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzer4ever
As stated in Justin's original post (in blue), it appears as though the clues are found when "free kinz cash" is offered in the daily activities.

I, too, wondered about this. But then after reading what justin wrote it made perfect sense. I got the "Mama Mia!" clue Friday when the free $50 was offered.

I looked today and there is no "free kinz cash"....

Is everyone in agreement that the Mama Mia clue is referring to Chef Guspaucho?

Also, being this is my first hunt, I am assuming (as justine eluded to) that specific questions will be asked on Jan. 29th, is that correct?

Thanks all for your awesome in put. I love this!!!!!!
Look at the post above your's for the clue today.
zebra123456 is offline Male
Old 01-13-2008, 03:11 PM   #1360
~guess it~
Gifted

the CROWS thing...can we cal it a real clue?

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 2 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

maybe if someone got all the fruit it would say "you foiund a clue: you got all the fruit!" or something

Last edited by bluedolfin3443; 01-13-2008 at 03:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: