Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-09-2008, 08:59 PM   #121
dbcutiepants
Lil Kinz

SWEETIEKINZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by tiny tanner
Can anyone that participated in a previous scavenger hunt explain what will be entered on Jan. 26?

Are we looking for one item? or several different items?

Is there one item per clue?

EXCELLENT QUESTION!!! Anyone got the answer???
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2008, 08:59 PM   #122
hatever. Atleast I'm
Gifted

cecily101 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Yeah, the nusery rhyme could be correct because the little dog laughs, and the cow jumps over the moon, which is space, and it says to make space. Maybe make space for the moon? Or maybe the W-Shop, the lamp that is based on the nursery rhyme! That makes sense!!!!
Old 01-09-2008, 09:10 PM   #123
oo-Hoo we're
Gift Guru

billiebcc will become famous soon enough

Ok I got that message when I clicked on the 20 kincash and then I got directed to Quizzy's Corner. By fluke? I don't know.
Old 01-09-2008, 09:10 PM   #124
estrellaSMC
Gifted

Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!

I just noticed that when you clicked on the clue you are redirected to the Webkinz Academy. Could this mean something, do you guys think?

Also, the stuff about nursery rhymes makes no sense to me, so I don't think that has anything to do with it.

Someone mentioned that in the previous scavenger hunt one of the things needed was what characters. Couldn't the cat and the dog be referring to characters in Webkinz World? If so, it would probably be ones everyone is familiar with like Tabby Von Meow for the cat and Arte Fact or Fluffington for the dog. Anyway, just a thought.
Gypsy is offline Female
Old 01-09-2008, 09:12 PM   #125
venom7878
Gifted

venom7878 has a spectacular aura about

LABorious can also refer to secret labs or laboratories.
Old 01-09-2008, 09:15 PM   #126
Trained to be a
Gift Trainee

googlesforever is on a distinguished road

Isn't there some game with a laughing dog.
Old 01-09-2008, 09:16 PM   #127
Jorat

Just a thought, the cat can refer to the Employment office, that leads to thet laughing dog in Dr Quacks asst. job but then what would the space reference mean??

---------- Jorat added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

where does space come after the Dr quack job???

Last edited by Jorat; 01-09-2008 at 09:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-09-2008, 09:16 PM   #128
monkeybabe123
Webkinz :)

ohemgee395 is on a distinguished road

Okay listen to me:
the nusury ryme= hey diddle diddle the cat and the fiddle the cow jumped over the moon
the 20 kc clue today about cleaning: it means you need to clean out your dock
my friend has a asian time zone account soo tomorrow you will find a cow jumped over the moon lamp i your dock..i dont no were to go from then though..hope that helps!
Old 01-09-2008, 09:16 PM   #129
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

ok someone said the second clue was labs. Ok, well...

WAIT - That makes total sense. If the first clue was and the little dog laughs. The nursey ryhme has to do with the cow jumping over the moon so..

the cow and ONE of the labs are problaly the characters. OR one of the labs have something to do with the cow lamp and/or cow poster.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2008, 09:19 PM   #130
Trained to be a
Gift Trainee

googlesforever is on a distinguished road

I believe the nursery rhyme theory. Isn'y Dex Dangerous technically a cat and he is in a space themed game. I think Booger laughs in his game. Are we having a new game. I think it leads uup to a surprise and we have to figure it out.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: