Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-13-2008, 09:21 AM   #1251
Good grief! I'm a
Gift Guru

beaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by ennazusjsc
New summary for those of you who don't want to read this whole thread.

Clues

Ask the cat...or the little laughing dog. One thing is for sure - you should make some space to find it.
(This first clue led to a discussion about the nursery rhyme "Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle, the cow jumped over the moon. The little dog laughed to see such sport, and the dish ran away with the spoon.", Ms. Cowoline as a suspect, the Moon lamp, the Space Poster, and discussions about making "space" on the calendar or your dock. Subsequent "Hikory dikory dock" discussions followed. Additional new ideas include references to the polka dot pj's shirt and the regal reef fridge as well as the possibility of the Lunar Lugbots game for the Space clue.)

Racking your brain? It is quite LABorious but you are sure to figure it out.
(This second clue led to discussions about Goober's Laboratory, Goober, Booger and his headaches and "figures", Laborador retrievers, and the Thoughtful Think Tank. New ideas include the Ultimate Experiment Station and references to the scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz)

Mamma mia! Even Mama says that is not a cookie cutter!
(This clue points to Chef Gazpacho and the Mamma mia part of the clue shows up in the Simply Delicious cookbook under the french toast recipe. Some have suggested he may have stolen the Master Grill or that a recipe may be involved in the solution to the hunt. New ideas suggest the Chef's challenge as the location of the third missing item and related the comment "that is not a cookie cutter" to the TinMan from Wizard of Oz.)

Possible 4th and 5th clues
You could be sad; you might feel mad... but just sparkle brightly and be glad.
(This is where all the ruby slipper discussions start. New ideas suggest these as one of the items needed to get Arte's curios back.)

Ms. Cowline says - Do not forget to polka dot your eyes and cross your T's.
(Reference to polka dot rainboots and Ms. Cowoline as a suspect. New ideas suggest the rainboots might be necessary with all the bottled water being used to get the items back.)

Click the image to open in full size.

Newspaper Instructions/Clues

Here's where we get the questions we are supposed to answer.

The next newz flash pointed to giveaways as possible clues.

The next one was referred to in the newspaper on January 11th. "Air of Mystery". Some people have read it and found reference to Doug and Arte. The story follows Doug's journey to find an island on which he discovers unicorns. No new ideas on this, but the "AIR" could refer to that in a Hot AIR Balloon and the story could be loosly related to the magical land of Oz.

Some items are being given away over the next few days on the Today's Activities Page. This information can be found on Kinzfanz.com website. Webkinzmomma was the first to report on it. Note the new description on the yellow raincoat and the bottled water.

A clue was discovered when the free food items were examined together:

Calendar clues

Wizard of Oz reference (Scarecrow, brain, ruby slippers, water, etc.)

Also, dont forget that the 2nd day of the contest the calendar trivia question of the day was . . .
What is the name of the knight who served King Kinz? The answer was Sir Gallahippo

In the curio shop the Knight Of the Round Armor descriptions states that ... it was rumored to have been worn by Sir Gallahippo himslef, this Suit of Armor will scare off the sneakiest serf.

Cat and Laughing dog with Hot Air Balloon and or Lion (Clue # 1 reference)

Possible Missing Items:
Note the description on the Ultimate Experiment Station, "Beakers and test tubes and brains, oh my!"
Dream-O-Meter bed referenced "sweet dreams" idea
Hot Air Balloon related to Calendar pictures above (Ask the cat and the laughing dog)
Knight of the Round Armor related to TinMan and trivia question 2 above.

Wierd clues that don't fit in perfectly with the theory

Now, consider the questions:
1. Where is each missing curio? (curio's name and location required)
------Clue 1: Hot Air Balloon - Quizzy's Corner or Lunar Lugbots (Lion in space)?
-----------------Dream-O-Meter Bed - Kinzville Academy?
------Clue 2: Ultimate Experiment Station - Goober's Lab (ScareCrow brain reference)?
------Clue 3: Knight Of the Round Armor ? - Chef's Challenge (Armor is no cookie cutter!/Tinman reference)?
2. Who took the curios?
------The CROWS
3. Where would you normally find the curio thief/thieves?
------The Pumpkin Patch Protector Game
4. What does Arte need to use to get his curios back? (3 items)
------Bottled Water?
------Ruby Slippers?
------Polka Dot Rain boots?
------Yellow Raincoat?
------ScareCrow?

** Is the ScareCrow an item needed or does it only relate to the "brain" reference and "CROWS" attacking?
** Can the Rain boots and Raincoat count as one combined item of the three needed to get Arte's curios back?

That's the whole theory laid out. See what you can make of it!
First thanks for putting this together! It's a great help and I'm bookmarked it so I can refer back to it and add/subtract things. U did a GREAT job. I think it's still early to come to any conclusions, but when more clues come out, this post will be of great use to add or move things into their proper categories and gives us all a better idea of what's happening. Again, GREAT job...thanks
x2
beaglies2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2008, 09:22 AM   #1252
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

rckenan17 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

This will be difficult. I'm not very good at scavenger hunts like these.

What can you win?
Old 01-13-2008, 09:34 AM   #1253
uvs Kris Allen ♥
Gifted

rocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of light

u win the curios that r missing. this is really hard. i luv all da ideas every1 posted. i will continue to work hard today. just to tell u all, i ready THE WHOLE THREAD!!! it took me 3-4 hours. go me!!!
rocky654 is offline Female
Old 01-13-2008, 09:39 AM   #1254
ennazusjsc
Webkinz :)

ennazusjsc is just really niceennazusjsc is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by rckenan17
This will be difficult. I'm not very good at scavenger hunts like these.

What can you win?
Read the following post:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/official-webkinz-world-t178712.html?p=4123717

You will win the missing curios from Arte's Shop if you can find them.

---------- ennazusjsc added 3 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by rocky654
u win the curios that r missing. this is really hard. i luv all da ideas every1 posted. i will continue to work hard today. just to tell u all, i ready THE WHOLE THREAD!!! it took me 3-4 hours. go me!!!
Sorry you had to go through that! I've done it as well and tried to summarize towards the end for everyone. I guess we all start at the beginning, though, huh? Not much I can do about that. Anyways, now you understand more about how the current clues lead to the current ideas.

So, after all that reading, do you know the answer? Or, are you just more confused like the rest of us?

Last edited by ennazusjsc; 01-13-2008 at 09:39 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-13-2008, 10:00 AM   #1255

andiheartyou is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know if you've found this yet. The water in the W-Shop says "Good for you and good for making others skedaddle..."

---------- andiheartyou added 5 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

Just kidding. You already knew that.

Last edited by andiheartyou; 01-13-2008 at 10:00 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-13-2008, 10:00 AM   #1256

Astrojellymingo has disabled reputation

Hey! Justin! Have you found any clues?
Old 01-13-2008, 10:01 AM   #1257
Good grief! I'm a
Gift Guru

beaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by rocky654

I've been writing down the page # of the last post I read before I leave WI so I know where to start up again when I return!
x2
beaglies2 is offline Female
Old 01-13-2008, 10:06 AM   #1258
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

rckenan17 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by ennazusjsc
New summary for those of you who don't want to read this whole thread.

Clues

Ask the cat...or the little laughing dog. One thing is for sure - you should make some space to find it.
(This first clue led to a discussion about the nursery rhyme "Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle, the cow jumped over the moon. The little dog laughed to see such sport, and the dish ran away with the spoon.", Ms. Cowoline as a suspect, the Moon lamp, the Space Poster, and discussions about making "space" on the calendar or your dock. Subsequent "Hikory dikory dock" discussions followed. Additional new ideas include references to the polka dot pj's shirt and the regal reef fridge as well as the possibility of the Lunar Lugbots game for the Space clue.)

Racking your brain? It is quite LABorious but you are sure to figure it out.
(This second clue led to discussions about Goober's Laboratory, Goober, Booger and his headaches and "figures", Laborador retrievers, and the Thoughtful Think Tank. New ideas include the Ultimate Experiment Station and references to the scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz)

Mamma mia! Even Mama says that is not a cookie cutter!
(This clue points to Chef Gazpacho and the Mamma mia part of the clue shows up in the Simply Delicious cookbook under the french toast recipe. Some have suggested he may have stolen the Master Grill or that a recipe may be involved in the solution to the hunt. New ideas suggest the Chef's challenge as the location of the third missing item and related the comment "that is not a cookie cutter" to the TinMan from Wizard of Oz.)

Possible 4th and 5th clues
You could be sad; you might feel mad... but just sparkle brightly and be glad.
(This is where all the ruby slipper discussions start. New ideas suggest these as one of the items needed to get Arte's curios back.)

Ms. Cowline says - Do not forget to polka dot your eyes and cross your T's.
(Reference to polka dot rainboots and Ms. Cowoline as a suspect. New ideas suggest the rainboots might be necessary with all the bottled water being used to get the items back.)

Newspaper Instructions/Clues

Here's where we get the questions we are supposed to answer.

The next newz flash pointed to giveaways as possible clues.

The next one was referred to in the newspaper on January 11th. "Air of Mystery". Some people have read it and found reference to Doug and Arte. The story follows Doug's journey to find an island on which he discovers unicorns. No new ideas on this, but the "AIR" could refer to that in a Hot AIR Balloon and the story could be loosly related to the magical land of Oz.

Some items are being given away over the next few days on the Today's Activities Page. This information can be found on Kinzfanz.com website. Webkinzmomma was the first to report on it. Note the new description on the yellow raincoat and the bottled water.

A clue was discovered when the free food items were examined together:

Calendar clues

Wizard of Oz reference (Scarecrow, brain, ruby slippers, water, etc.)

Also, dont forget that the 2nd day of the contest the calendar trivia question of the day was . . .
What is the name of the knight who served King Kinz? The answer was Sir Gallahippo

In the curio shop the Knight Of the Round Armor descriptions states that ... it was rumored to have been worn by Sir Gallahippo himslef, this Suit of Armor will scare off the sneakiest serf.

Cat and Laughing dog with Hot Air Balloon and or Lion (Clue # 1 reference)

Possible Missing Items:
Note the description on the Ultimate Experiment Station, "Beakers and test tubes and brains, oh my!"
Dream-O-Meter bed referenced "sweet dreams" idea
Hot Air Balloon related to Calendar pictures above (Ask the cat and the laughing dog)
Knight of the Round Armor related to TinMan and trivia question 2 above.

Wierd clues that don't fit in perfectly with the theory

Now, consider the questions:
1. Where is each missing curio? (curio's name and location required)
------Clue 1: Hot Air Balloon - Quizzy's Corner or Lunar Lugbots (Lion in space)?
-----------------Dream-O-Meter Bed - Kinzville Academy?
------Clue 2: Ultimate Experiment Station - Goober's Lab (ScareCrow brain reference)?
------Clue 3: Knight Of the Round Armor ? - Chef's Challenge (Armor is no cookie cutter!/Tinman reference)?
2. Who took the curios?
------The CROWS
3. Where would you normally find the curio thief/thieves?
------The Pumpkin Patch Protector Game
4. What does Arte need to use to get his curios back? (3 items)
------Bottled Water?
------Ruby Slippers?
------Polka Dot Rain boots?
------Yellow Raincoat?
------ScareCrow?

** Is the ScareCrow an item needed or does it only relate to the "brain" reference and "CROWS" attacking?
** Can the Rain boots and Raincoat count as one combined item of the three needed to get Arte's curios back?

That's the whole theory laid out. See what you can make of it!
WOW! All I can say is WOW! Thanks so much man! You are one good detective!!!! That's crazy!!!

Oh and by the way, about the water, I'm pretty sure we will need that to get the items back cuz that's what you shoot at the Crows in Pumpkin Patch Protector!!!!

It is starting to make sense thanks!
Old 01-13-2008, 10:26 AM   #1259
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by andiheartyou
I don't know if you've found this yet. The water in the W-Shop says "Good for you and good for making others skedaddle..."

---------- andiheartyou added 5 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

Just kidding. You already knew that.
making others scedattle...like in pumpkin patch protector!!!! did it always say that??
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-13-2008, 10:32 AM   #1260
houndzila

so can somebody tell me who the thevies r i think there chef gazpacho,goober,t von meow and booger who agrees with me and i think they deffenily stole the hot air balloon and the small experiment table but i am not sure about the other iteams and i think they put in chef gazphocos kitchen and quzzies i dont know the other place i am just quessing tell em if this was good info

---------- houndzila added 3 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

also what is the game of the day today goobers lab

Last edited by houndzila; 01-13-2008 at 10:32 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: