Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-13-2008, 08:39 AM   #1241
Webkinz :)
gmaswim is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by kurber
I still think the crows from the pumpkin patch protector may have taken the items from the curio shop, like they pick up and fly off with the pumpkins in the game. In the game the farmer also scares them off with water. So they do not like water and the calendar trivia question that has the scarecrow as the answer also states that Scarecrows are placed in fields to scare off crows. I cant help but think that they are still related to this somehow. Could the bottled water and the scarecrow be items needed for Arte to get his curios back. Also with being given the ruby slippers, and the reference of the Ultimate Experiment Station also has a description of Beakers and Testubes and brains Oh My! This all still has me trying to figure out how the Wizard of oz and all of these clues are connected. I am still racking my brain. Ha! Ha!
dont think too much out of the box. webkinz wouldn't have the conections so long for example: from quizzys question to patch protector to the water in the game that go with the water bottle
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2008, 08:41 AM   #1242
loveislove

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Also yesterday I got free ruby slippers that are still in my dock....
Old 01-13-2008, 08:42 AM   #1243
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

There's lots of free fruit today, that's gotta be a clue!

~M&M~
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 01-13-2008, 08:44 AM   #1244
nemoh2o is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
okay guys...i did it. I put my cow jumpin over the moon lamp in my dock. nohting happened. i clicked on it. nothing happened. i scrolled over it...no description other then "moon lamp" i dragged it over to teh pet....nothing special. I put it in my room and clicked on it. Nothing special. what is going on w/ this???
click on it in the Wshop.
Old 01-13-2008, 08:55 AM   #1245
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Omg! I Know Why They Have Fruit! It's For The Fruit Slushie, With Cherries, Orange, An Bottled Water!

~mystic~
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 01-13-2008, 09:03 AM   #1246
loveislove

Oh my gosh, you got it! I'm gonna go get the first clue if I can...

EDITED: No clue but I'll check in after church...

Last edited by loveislove; 01-13-2008 at 09:05 AM..
Old 01-13-2008, 09:08 AM   #1247
Gifted

roxygirl34 is an unknown quantity at this point

if it is the cow jumping over the moon you also have to find out who took the curio from arte dont you? you have to know what they took and who took it
Old 01-13-2008, 09:11 AM   #1248
pm me for it!

limeyluver3 is on a distinguished road

all of the food spells out crows!!!!!!!!it is even in order!!!!!!!
Old 01-13-2008, 09:11 AM   #1249
Good grief! I'm a
Gift Guru

beaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by loveislove
I Think I Got Something!!

On the today's activities the last one says Crows Nest Mass on sale.... Could that be something we could use???
I saw that too and thought maybe it had something to do with the crows. crows is the first letter for each of the free fruits in the activities that will fill up our docks! Carrots, raspberries, oranges, watermellon and strawberries...

x2
beaglies2 is offline Female
Old 01-13-2008, 09:19 AM   #1250
ennazusjsc

ennazusjsc is just really niceennazusjsc is just really nice

Hi, people! Please review what we ALREADY know before trying to come up with suggestions!

See this post for a full review:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/official-webkinz-world-t178712.html?p=4123717

---------- ennazusjsc added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

Post #1257

Last edited by ennazusjsc; 01-13-2008 at 09:19 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: