Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-13-2008, 01:12 AM   #1201
bettylou913
Lil Kinz

horsefreak44 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by horsefreak44
i think that the clue "racking your brain is LABorious but you are sure to figure it out" is talking about the science room theme. maybe the chalk board with all the equations.
the game of the day is goobers lab and that could have something to do with that clue and the food they are giving out spells "crows" which could mean pumpkin patch protector. also the crows nest is on sale. this could mean the crows took the curios and the theives are found in the pumpkin patch, arte needs a scarecrow to get his curios back and thats all i figured out.
please add on to this if you find out anymore stuff.
p.s i have no idea how i figured that out. i guess its just one of those moments you have of sudden smartness.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2008, 01:14 AM   #1202
sarahbpupez
Gifted

sarahbpupez is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

where can you find clues???

---------- sarahbpupez added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by horsefreak44
the game of the day is goobers lab and that could have something to do with that clue and the food they are giving out spells "crows" which could mean pumpkin patch protector. also the crows nest is on sale. this could mean the crows took the curios and the theives are found in the pumpkin patch, arte needs a scarecrow to get his curios back and thats all i figured out.
please add on to this if you find out anymore stuff.
p.s i have no idea how i figured that out. i guess its just one of those moments you have of sudden smartness.
wow. i lost ya after the first connection. lol-- im not good at following equations and stuff. but wow. that is an amazing connection. rep points to you!!!

Last edited by sarahbpupez; 01-13-2008 at 01:14 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-13-2008, 01:14 AM   #1203
Ligergirl96
Gifted

Ligergirl is on a distinguished road

you can find clues by clicking on daily activities, most clues are found when getting extra kinzcash
Old 01-13-2008, 01:15 AM   #1204
sarahbpupez
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Ligergirl
you can find clues by clicking on daily activities, most clues are found when getting extra kinzcash
kay thanks-- ill look!
Old 01-13-2008, 01:16 AM   #1205
Ligergirl96
Gifted

Ligergirl is on a distinguished road

How do you get an avatar

---------- Ligergirl added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

And how do you paste pics

Last edited by Ligergirl; 01-13-2008 at 01:16 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-13-2008, 01:17 AM   #1206
sarahbpupez
Gifted

How do you get an avatar

you go to User CP at the top of the screen-- under the cow picture.. and click Edit Avatar. Hop this helps!
Old 01-13-2008, 01:18 AM   #1207
ChloeAlaina16
Gift Guru

ChloeAlaina16 is a jewel in the roughChloeAlaina16 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by sarahbpupez
where can you find clues???

---------- sarahbpupez added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

wow. i lost ya after the first connection. lol-- im not good at following equations and stuff. but wow. that is an amazing connection. rep points to you!!!
Everywhere! But mostly in the Today's Activities where they give out free stuff.
Then it leads to everywhere around Webkinz World.

______

Can we please stay on topic?
ChloeAlaina16 is offline Female
Old 01-13-2008, 01:18 AM   #1208
sarahbpupez
Gifted

How do you get an avatar

I said how to get an avatar-- but i dont know how to post pics tho. sorry!!
Old 01-13-2008, 01:19 AM   #1209
bettylou913
Lil Kinz

horsefreak44 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey thanks sarahbpupez. im not good at following stuff either. im suprised i figured that out.
Old 01-13-2008, 01:20 AM   #1210
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
ok let me start over lol

1. Items missing name and location
Hot Air Balloon/Quizzy's Corner
Ultimate Experiment Station/Goobers Lab
Dream O Meter Bed/Kinzville Acedemy
Knight of Round Armour/Chef Gazpacho's Kitchen
2. Who took it
the crows
3. Where is the thief usually found
The pumpkin patch protector
4. What does arte need to get it back
Bottled water
Rain Gear
Scarecrow

Things not mentioned above and how they relate...

The ruby slippers point at the WofO movie, the fruits for tomorrow spell the thief, polka dot clue and free rain boots and raincoat suggest he needs rain gear, pumpkin patch points to pumpkin patch protector, the scarecrow is used to scare off crows.
for the peeps just coming in
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: