Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-13-2008, 12:37 AM   #1181
Squeakinz

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz4mom
Okay...just throwing this out there because I feel for certain that I am not the only one over the age of 13 here. I was a former police officer and now a stay at home mom. There is more creative thinking here than in the whole investigation division of the police department that I used to work for. LOL Great job you guys!!!!!
Haha... certainly not the only one over the age of 13... I'm a home-based web designer and mom of two Webk-insane little girls (not that I am immune from the addiction myself - obviously )
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2008, 12:39 AM   #1182
Ligergirl96
Gifted

Ligergirl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

so are we positive that the crows took the items, and that they can be found in "pumkin patch protecor"
Old 01-13-2008, 12:41 AM   #1183
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for answering Squikinz
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 01-13-2008, 12:41 AM   #1184
Ligergirl96
Gifted

Wouldn't we need a strong blast of water to scare the crows away. Cause a little water over them and they will think it is just raining
Old 01-13-2008, 12:43 AM   #1185
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Ligergirl
so are we positive that the crows took the items, and that they can be found in "pumkin patch protecor"
that's the direction I am leaning

---------- webkinzmomma added 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Ligergirl
Wouldn't we need a strong blast of water to scare the crows away. Cause a little water over them and they will think it is just raining
good point to prove my point of needing the rain gear lol and have the addition of the scarecrow so with the water and scarecrow arte will get those little boogers gone.

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 01-13-2008 at 12:43 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-13-2008, 12:44 AM   #1186
Squeakinz

ok... just past midnight here..... and looking at the new activities:

As someone mentioned earlier, the free fruits and vegetables do indeed spell out "CROWS" - Carrots, Raspberries, Oranges, Watermelons, Strawberries.

Also, the CROWS nest is on sale... however, there seems to be a Pirate theme for the day: Crows Nest, Dogbeards Side Table, Captains Dining Chair and Foggy Night Pirate Lamp....

Are they trying to throw us off? Or steer us in the right direction?
Old 01-13-2008, 12:46 AM   #1187
Ligergirl96
Gifted

I think I am getting somewhere. Is zacky blue or yellow
Old 01-13-2008, 12:46 AM   #1188
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Yes we are positive of that but if we play that game will something happen ... lemmi try
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 01-13-2008, 12:47 AM   #1189
Squeakinz

Also, Goober's Lab is game of the day... grrr..... I'm doubting myself now...

And I believe Zacky is yellow.... but I could be wrong...
Old 01-13-2008, 12:50 AM   #1190
Ligergirl96
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Squeakinz
ok... just past midnight here..... and looking at the new activities:

As someone mentioned earlier, the free fruits and vegetables do indeed spell out "CROWS" - Carrots, Raspberries, Oranges, Watermelons, Strawberries.

Also, the CROWS nest is on sale... however, there seems to be a Pirate theme for the day: Crows Nest, Dogbeards Side Table, Captains Dining Chair and Foggy Night Pirate Lamp....

Are they trying to throw us off? Or steer us in the right direction?
Maybe they are trying to do both

---------- Ligergirl added 1 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

Cause in Zacky's Quest he is blue, and also a bird that fly's over head is pink, could they have done the coloring wrong?

Last edited by Ligergirl; 01-13-2008 at 12:50 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: