Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-13-2008, 12:19 AM   #1171
Ligergirl96
Gifted

Ligergirl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

That could be right. It could mean us trying to solve all those equations to figure out one big solution
View Post Originally Posted by horsefreak44
i think that the clue "racking your brain is LABorious but you are sure to figure it out" is talking about the science room theme. maybe the chalk board with all the equations.
good jod horsefreak44
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2008, 12:22 AM   #1172
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

I am getting a little too and need to give my brain a rest..i will see you all in about 4 hours..time to rest up for another 11 hours of chatting to figure this out.. SWEET DREAMS everyone ..
Tinker24BELL is offline Female
Old 01-13-2008, 12:23 AM   #1173
Ligergirl96
Gifted

They could of added the goober game (like they did) right before the contest. cause they knew it could have something to do with this whole thing. Please respond if I am wrong or anything
Old 01-13-2008, 12:24 AM   #1174
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

ok let me start over lol

1. Items missing name and location
Hot Air Balloon/Quizzy's Corner
Ultimate Experiment Station/Goobers Lab
Dream O Meter Bed/Kinzville Acedemy
Knight of Round Armour/Chef Gazpacho's Kitchen
2. Who took it
the crows
3. Where is the thief usually found
The pumpkin patch protector
4. What does arte need to get it back
Bottled water
Rain Gear
Scarecrow

Things not mentioned above and how they relate...

The ruby slippers point at the WofO movie, the fruits for tomorrow spell the thief, polka dot clue and free rain boots and raincoat suggest he needs rain gear, pumpkin patch points to pumpkin patch protector, the scarecrow is used to scare off crows.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-13-2008, 12:28 AM   #1175
Ligergirl96
Gifted

good work. I think you've got it, exept wouldn't arte need the ruby slippers to get home with his items

---------- Ligergirl added 1 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

how does the dream bed relate to the kinzville academy, knight in shining armor = chef G kitchen

Last edited by Ligergirl; 01-13-2008 at 12:28 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-13-2008, 12:28 AM   #1176
Squeakinz

View Post Originally Posted by In The Sun
ok... why would Ganz incorporate the wizard of oz?
Please Reply:pig::pig:
My thinking as far as WofO is concerned in all this:

1. Webkinz World is *supposed* to be an online place for kids. WofO is a kids book.
2. We're on a scavenger hunt. We're following clues to put pieces together. Why not pull in something most - if not all - of the hunters are familiar with - like a theme to tie the whole thing together and get everyone on the right track?
3. Someone mentioned somewhere in this thread (please don't ask me for a page number as it could take DAYS to find something in all this mess )... but they commented that quite often the simplest answer is the solution. After seeing a list of clues somewhere else in this thread (again, please don't ask...), WofO immediately popped in my head and the more we dig into this, the more I think it's a valid theory. For example, the list items that stuck out in my mind were ruby slippers, scarecrow, brain, crows, pumpkin patch, hot air balloon, bottled water, knight's armor (ie, tin man). So, I took the concept of the simplest solution (as in, the first thing I thought of) and ran with it.

In other words, if the WofO theory is horribly incorrect, you can all blame me - I started it way back there somewhere when this thread was still less than 30 pages...

Until then, I shall be "raking my brain laborously" to decipher the rest of this lunacy!
Old 01-13-2008, 12:29 AM   #1177
ennazusjsc
Webkinz :)

ennazusjsc is just really niceennazusjsc is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
ok let me start over lol

1. Items missing name and location
Hot Air Balloon/Quizzy's Corner
Ultimate Experiment Station/Goobers Lab
Dream O Meter Bed/Kinzville Acedemy
Knight of Round Armour/Chef Gazpacho's Kitchen
2. Who took it
the crows
3. Where is the thief usually found
The pumpkin patch protector
4. What does arte need to get it back
Bottled water
Rain Gear
Scarecrow

Things not mentioned above and how they relate...

The ruby slippers point at the WofO movie, the fruits for tomorrow spell the thief, polka dot clue and free rain boots and raincoat suggest he needs rain gear, pumpkin patch points to pumpkin patch protector, the scarecrow is used to scare off crows.
Better, but I think you are trying to have your cake and eat it too with both the dreamometer bed and the hot air balloon listed as missing. Remember, three main characters in Wizard of Oz - Lion, ScareCrow, and Tinman = 3 missing curios. Unless you count Dorothy who just wanted to get home, but there are still only three clues.

3 3 3 3 3 3 the number three Ahhh I'm going insane!
Old 01-13-2008, 12:34 AM   #1178
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

no arte needs the rain gear (fighting crows with water might get a little wet), he needs the bottled water to fight them, and he'll need the scarecrow to scare the crows away, the only thing we could do is swap the scarecrow with the ruby slippers.

---------- webkinzmomma added 2 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

you quiet possibly could be right.... problem tho! Why in the world would they put a over the moon description with a under the sea fridge? that's what got me convinced something with the bed... all the other stuff that talked about dreaming were relevant to the item being sold except that dawgone fridge lol

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 01-13-2008 at 12:34 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-13-2008, 12:36 AM   #1179
Squeakinz

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz4mom
With the movie "The Wizard of Oz" being copyrighted...could Ganz use the theme without a "express written permission" I think they would stay away from all of the legal mumbo jumbo. Too, expensive and too much hassel.
Solution to that one: Wizard of Oz is released under GNU Public License: http://infomotions.com/etexts/gutenb...9450/19450.htm

They are free to use it without having to deal with all the "mumbo jumbo"
Old 01-13-2008, 12:36 AM   #1180
Ligergirl96
Gifted

This is all getting so confusing
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: