Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-13-2008, 12:11 AM   #1161
Webkinz :)
Webkinz4mom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

With the movie "The Wizard of Oz" being copyrighted...could Ganz use the theme without a "express written permission" I think they would stay away from all of the legal mumbo jumbo. Too, expensive and too much hassel.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2008, 12:11 AM   #1162
Ligergirl96
Gifted

Ligergirl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Bless you all, for all the help
Old 01-13-2008, 12:11 AM   #1163
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz4mom
Okay...just throwing this out there because I feel for certain that I am not the only one over the age of 13 here. I was a former police officer and now a stay at home mom. There is more creative thinking here than in the whole investigation division of the police department that I used to work for. LOL Great job you guys!!!!!

awesome (stayathomeparent)..can we all get a job where you worked..No pun intended but welcome aboard DAD's.. and yes alot of us are over 13..
Tinker24BELL is offline Female
Old 01-13-2008, 12:12 AM   #1164
sarahbpupez
Gifted

sarahbpupez is on a distinguished road

ok, how do you figure out clues? and from where?
Old 01-13-2008, 12:12 AM   #1165
ennazusjsc

ennazusjsc is just really niceennazusjsc is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
to those who are just getting here or just coming in for a update check out what we came up with earlier. I have come to the conclusion that the dream o meter bed is in chef gazpacho's kitchen, why?? well earlier the fridge (also found in a kitchen) said something about over the moon, well some of the stuff in relation to the cow over the moon and space idea have something about send your pet over the moon with sweet dreams or something like that... what do you think?
There seems to be too much "sweet dreams" information to be ignored and I'm still not satisfied with the answer to clue #1, but I think you've mixed up your clues when you link "sweet dreams" (Hey diddle diddle clue #1 reference) with Chef Gazpacho (cookies clue #3 reference). I am still of the opinion that each of the three clues points to a curio shop rare item and its location. To mix them up would result in any number of combinations that could be correct. The knights armor in Goober's Lab for example. That's a whole new can of worms!
Old 01-13-2008, 12:13 AM   #1166
sarahbpupez
Gifted

sarahbpupez is on a distinguished road

wait-- how do you know which cso's are missing??? and where they are???
Old 01-13-2008, 12:15 AM   #1167
Ligergirl96
Gifted

Ligergirl is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Would "cross you t's" mean like a t shirt. just guessing
Old 01-13-2008, 12:15 AM   #1168
bettylou913
Lil Kinz

horsefreak44 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think that the clue "racking your brain is LABorious but you are sure to figure it out" is talking about the science room theme. maybe the chalk board with all the equations.
Old 01-13-2008, 12:15 AM   #1169
ennazusjsc

ennazusjsc is just really niceennazusjsc is just really nice

If you're lost and don't have a clue,

Refer to the following posts to get you caught up for the most part:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/official-webkinz-world-t178712.html?p=4102018

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/official-webkinz-world-t178712.html?p=4112999
Old 01-13-2008, 12:16 AM   #1170
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by sarahbpupez
wait-- how do you know which cso's are missing??? and where they are???

start at thread 943..it will explain for you ok..
Tinker24BELL is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: