Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-12-2008, 11:22 PM   #1131
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

which also would reference the lion!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2008, 11:23 PM   #1132
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Wait !!!!
It was a good point to have the scarecrows but i still think it has to do with a cow??? I think Ms. Cowaline did it cause she said "you must be really over the moon"
What do you think:easter::easter:
Thanks
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 11:31 PM   #1133
Ligergirl96
Gifted

Ligergirl is on a distinguished road

I am very new and this is my first contest. So would any of you mind to catch me up, cause even though i spent the las 2-3 hours reading all of the posts I still do not understand how everything fits together. Please Respond

---------- Ligergirl added 2 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

This is all so confusing how do all of you smart people figure it out. I really want a hot air balloon

Last edited by Ligergirl; 01-12-2008 at 11:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-12-2008, 11:32 PM   #1134
ennazusjsc

ennazusjsc is just really niceennazusjsc is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Ligergirl
I am very new and this is my first contest. So would any of you mind to catch me up, cause even though i spent the las 2-3 hours reading all of the posts I still do not understand how everything fits together. Please Respond
Refer to the following posts to get you caught up for the most part:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/official-webkinz-world-t178712.html?p=4102018

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/official-webkinz-world-t178712.html?p=4112999
Old 01-12-2008, 11:34 PM   #1135
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

i am sorry, I do not know how to link you to posts but I can give you page numbers that have posts that I have found incredibly helpful. p. 95, p.102, p. 109, p.111

View Post Originally Posted by Ligergirl
---------- kurber added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

Oh, and lastly page 115

Last edited by kurber; 01-12-2008 at 11:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-12-2008, 11:34 PM   #1136
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Well no easy way to explain it. Without readying all the posts i'll give you a quick snapshot to how things are fitting together.

We have taken all the clues and associated them with the movie "The Wizard of Oz". With all the clues and all the free things being given away we are tying each one of them with the movie and how it fits with the movie. For an example the crows attack the scarecrow. Well we are due to get a free scarecrow and the free fruit we get tomorrow if you take the first letter of each fruit it spells crows. Crows hate water and the description of the water says good for you and good for making other skedaddle. so on and so forth... wayyyyyyyyy too many theories to tell ya it all but there's where we started.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 11:38 PM   #1137
Ligergirl96
Gifted

Ligergirl is on a distinguished road

Thanks you guys. I hope this will help

---------- Ligergirl added 3 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

I never knew all of these things would be so confusing. I mean I know contests are supposed to be hard but this is racking my brain and it is Laborios I never was really good at contests. Well good luck for me

Last edited by Ligergirl; 01-12-2008 at 11:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-12-2008, 11:39 PM   #1138
ennazusjsc

View Post Originally Posted by kurber
i am sorry, I do not know how to link you to posts but I can give you page numbers that have posts that I have found incredibly helpful. p. 95, p.102, p. 109, p.111

---------- kurber added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

Oh, and lastly page 115
kurber, you might need to be more specific as I have 50 posts per page and am only on page 30 in this thread. Better to give the number of the post or a direct link.
Old 01-12-2008, 11:41 PM   #1139
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Who knows about last years contest ??? plaese tell me if it contaied a movie if not....
This should be easy to find out but it is not\

Thanks all my webbies say thannks:chi::pgn::ppony::seal::wt:
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 11:42 PM   #1140
ennazusjsc

If you know the http:/ address of a particular post, there is a button on the message input screen that looks like a globe with two links of a chain in front of it. Simply click the button where you want the link, and paste the address in the field given. Voila! A link!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: