Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-12-2008, 10:45 PM   #1111
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

who said something or does anyone remember what the relation of the cookie cutter and the wizard of oz movie was

---------- webkinzmomma added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

well i could go as far as to say that the gem of the day is the star from the good faries wand lol lol lol geeeez am i stretching or what..

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 01-12-2008 at 10:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2008, 10:52 PM   #1112
tyray18
Gifted
tybec is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

O.k. I read both post and looked at all the posts by Webkinzmomma. So we haven't got clues 4 and 5. This are just your guesses. Are we not getting clues on the weekend. or am I misunderstanding this?
Old 01-12-2008, 10:53 PM   #1113
ennazusjsc
Webkinz :)

ennazusjsc is just really niceennazusjsc is just really nice

The connection is that Chef Gazpacho refers to the curio in the third clue:

Mamma mia! Even Mama says that is not a cookie cutter!

When the Chef sees the TinMan he says it is not a cookie cutter it's a suit of armor. The suit of armor is related by the Quizzy's question and the third question should relate to TinMan something or other.

Round and round we go!
Old 01-12-2008, 10:55 PM   #1114
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

ok one more recap?
Old 01-12-2008, 10:55 PM   #1115
ennazusjsc

View Post Originally Posted by tybec
O.k. I read both post and looked at all the posts by Webkinzmomma. So we haven't got clues 4 and 5. This are just your guesses. Are we not getting clues on the weekend. or am I misunderstanding this?
No, we have not officially received the 4th and 5th clue, but other clues can be found in Webkinz world relating to the scavenger hunt and those are the main part of the discussion.
Old 01-12-2008, 10:58 PM   #1116
RegsH
Gift Guru

RegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socks

I'm awful at putting clues together. It's fascinating to see how the theories have evolved. I'm so glad there are so many of you participating and giving each other ideas! I've been trying to come up with helpful comments, but it's not working.
RegsH is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 10:59 PM   #1117
HollieBunny

HollieBunny is on a distinguished road

Could the cookie cutter that's not a cookie cutter be a clue for the wizard's hat?
HollieBunny is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 10:59 PM   #1118
ennazusjsc

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
ok one more recap?
All text or full blown with pictures and all that jazz?
Old 01-12-2008, 11:00 PM   #1119
Gift Guru

Clue 1
Ask the cat... or the little laughing dog. One thing is for sure you should make space to find it.

This is saying you have to find the curio that is missing and the only way to do this is by making space. Clearing the calendar makes space.

1. Where is each curio missing? name and location?
Hot Air Balloon/Quizzy's Corner
Ultimate Experiment Station/Goobers Lab
Knight of the round armour/Chefs Challenge
2. Who took the curios
The crows
3. Where would you normally find the thief/thieves?
Pumpkin Patch Protector game in the arcade
4. What does Arte need to get the curios back? (3 items)
Bottled Water
Scarecrow
Ruby Slippers

What do you all think... the only other thing is all the talk about the dreaming in descriptions. This can point to the dream o meter bed and the only place I can figure it will be is in the game home before dark....

---------- webkinzmomma added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

whoops forgot the rest of the clues lol oh well you get the main point of what I am saying.

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 01-12-2008 at 11:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-12-2008, 11:02 PM   #1120
ennazusjsc

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Clue 1
Ask the cat... or the little laughing dog. One thing is for sure you should make space to find it.

This is saying you have to find the curio that is missing and the only way to do this is by making space. Clearing the calendar makes space.

1. Where is each curio missing? name and location?
Hot Air Balloon/Quizzy's Corner
Ultimate Experiment Station/Goobers Lab
Knight of the round armour/Chefs Challenge
2. Who took the curios
The crows
3. Where would you normally find the thief/thieves?
Pumpkin Patch Protector game in the arcade
4. What does Arte need to get the curios back? (3 items)
Bottled Water
Scarecrow
Ruby Slippers

What do you all think... the only other thing is all the talk about the dreaming in descriptions. This can point to the dream o meter bed and the only place I can figure it will be is in the game home before dark....

---------- webkinzmomma added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

whoops forgot the rest of the clues lol oh well you get the main point of what I am saying.
I think you've forgotten all about the polka dotted rain boots and raincoat as well as any reference to the lion. Other than that, you're spot on!

LOL
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: