Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-12-2008, 10:12 PM   #1101
ennazusjsc
Webkinz :)

ennazusjsc is just really niceennazusjsc is just really nice

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
wasn't their a hot air balloon in the movie?
Yes, that's how the wizard got Dorothy and all the others home at the end of the movie.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2008, 10:13 PM   #1102
tyray18
Gifted
tybec is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

I was gone for most of the day and missed some clues.. When did we get clue 4 and 5. What hours?? And can someone tell me what the clues were? I checked the first post but it is only showing clues 1 -3 ..
Old 01-12-2008, 10:14 PM   #1103
ennazusjsc

Which is why the Hot Air Balloon makes sense in relation to the Wizard of Oz, but is not directly given by the clues.
Old 01-12-2008, 10:18 PM   #1104
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by ennazusjsc
What's with the hippo and the parachute, Tinker24BELL?
the parachute straps are what is behind the arms of Arte and not a cookie cutter as someone said at the beginning of this in the picture of the curio shop..i believe somewhere in the 77th page.. so I went to hunt for the image.. it is hippo with the shape near his arm...

also to the other question from webkinzmomma: yes in the movie the hot air balloon is how they thought Dorothy was going to go home until the little dog chased the cat and jumped out..then Dorothy says.."now I'll never get home..And along comes Glenda and she says" you always had the power you just had to look for it; The scarecrow says"I should have thought it for you"etc...blah blah and so on.. the meaning was"Never look for your hearts desire beyound your own backyard..
Tinker24BELL is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 10:19 PM   #1105
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

The dream o meter bed is another good guess based on all of the sweet dreams references we are finding via . . .

the moon lamp- send your pet to sweet dreams with this nursery rhyme inspired lamp

the polka dot pajama top- give your pet sweet dreams with these bight and colorful pajamas

the regal reef fridge - your pet will be over the moon with the undersea style of this fabulous fridge!

I am still trying to figure out how all of this correlates to the contest so maybe it does have something to do with the dream o meter bed.

This is all so confusing!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
so you think maybe the three things missing are the ultimate experiment station, the knight of round armour and the dream o meter bed or maybe something else?
Old 01-12-2008, 10:19 PM   #1106
ennazusjsc

View Post Originally Posted by tybec
I was gone for most of the day and missed some clues.. When did we get clue 4 and 5. What hours?? And can someone tell me what the clues were? I checked the first post but it is only showing clues 1 -3 ..
Check the following posts to get caught up:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/official-webkinz-world-t178712.html?p=4102018

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/official-webkinz-world-t178712.html?p=4112999
Old 01-12-2008, 10:22 PM   #1107
kellygarret

Monkish is an unknown quantity at this point

" How many webkinz do you think are involved" - 3 or more obviously
Monkish is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 10:29 PM   #1108
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I posted clues 4 and 5 and when we'll get them

as far as the hot air balloon I don't even know anymore lol I have been doing so good at not getting confused, but I think my head is starting to spin a bit on this now.

---------- webkinzmomma added 6 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

I just can't figure out what in the world the cat and the little laughing dog has got to do with WofO without linking it to the hot air balloon

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 01-12-2008 at 10:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 10:33 PM   #1109
ennazusjsc

One thing I'm almost sure of is that the missing curio items are Curio Shop Rares as these items are also the prize for winning the scavenger hunt! It would have to be a prize comparable to the last scavenger hunt prize of $10,000 kinzcash. Regular old CSO items or W-Shop items just wouldn't add up.

---------- ennazusjsc added 2 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Monkish
" How many webkinz do you think are involved" - 3 or more obviously
We think the Crows from Pumpkin Patch Protector did it. No one thinks other Webkinz characters could be portrayed as thieves anyways, so it makes sense. The other characters should only relate to the location of the missing curios if we are correct.

Last edited by ennazusjsc; 01-12-2008 at 10:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-12-2008, 10:41 PM   #1110
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Click the image to open in full size.

this might be where the key about the Cookie cutter comes in..Todays gem of the day..Not in the barking Mad dog cave..
Tinker24BELL is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: