Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-12-2008, 09:09 PM   #1071
Webkinz :)
Webkinz4mom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Whant about....instead of Lab like Goober's lab what about a black or brown lab. Any labs around Webkinz????
View Post Originally Posted by ThePsyChic1
:bas:The LABorious must mean something from the mad scientist theme!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2008, 09:11 PM   #1072
ennazusjsc

ennazusjsc is just really niceennazusjsc is just really nice

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by kurber
I don't know! I kind of see the connection. I think that the lion statue even has similar characteristics to Dex Dangerous, and the clue has to do with space. Therefore, I see a connection. I do think that it is a great idea!
Thanks, kurber. I couldn't remember the Lion's name, Dex Dangerous.
Old 01-12-2008, 09:13 PM   #1073
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by kurber
Webkinzmomma what did you take a screenshot of? Just curious!
post # 1089 I think it was
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 09:14 PM   #1074
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz4mom
Whant about....instead of Lab like Goober's lab what about a black or brown lab. Any labs around Webkinz????

Yes the new black LAB..and he has a picnic basket-like bed go to pictures of pets and click for view..
Tinker24BELL is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 09:15 PM   #1075
ennazusjsc

ennazusjsc is just really niceennazusjsc is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
no i think the

you should make some space to find it refers to all the fruit we'll get and should clear our dock, that spelled out the thief
I'm going on the clue #1 refers to lion path to try and make a connection to space. The first three clues seem to point to the missing items and their location (question 1) more than the theives and items needed whose answers seem to come from the giveaway clues.
Old 01-12-2008, 09:22 PM   #1076
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

also point view 1million and 3 (LOL ); in the book doug ans Sparky go the the other side of KINZVILLE correct..they bring back a unicorn..(dream theme is a magical unicorn am I right.. dorothy falls a sleep from the bump on the window and dreams..could it be a unicorn..isn't the unicorn RETIRED..

---------- Tinker24BELL added 4 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

Did I also mention the fact that while Dorothy is locked up in the DUNGEON(medieval theme)..the WITCH is watching her through the CRYSTAL ADVISOR BALL(halloween theme)and the CURIO SHOP at 8@9 pm are the medieval themes flooring/wallpaper..

Last edited by Tinker24BELL; 01-12-2008 at 09:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Tinker24BELL is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 09:25 PM   #1077
GuppyLure
Gifted

GuppyLure is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Tinker24BELL
Yes the new black LAB..and he has a picnic basket-like bed go to pictures of pets and click for view..
Where do you go to view pictures of pets?
Old 01-12-2008, 09:25 PM   #1078
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

Good points!

View Post Originally Posted by ennazusjsc
I'm going on the clue #1 refers to lion path to try and make a connection to space. The first three clues seem to point to the missing items and their location (question 1) more than the theives and items needed whose answers seem to come from the giveaway clues.
Old 01-12-2008, 09:29 PM   #1079
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

This we'll use as reference

Clue 1

august 2006 trivia calendar page, hot air balloon, making space in dock for the fruit spelling out the thief and other items needed to solve hunt.

Clue 2

Ultimate Experiment Station associated with testtubes, beakers and brains oh my!, maybe goobers lab, racking your brain may also refer to quizzy's corner (racking your brain on questions).

Clue 3

Mamma Mia! chef says this and is a pig and the pig in pumpkin patch protector is shooting crows (which happens to be the thieves) with water, somebody said this relates to the WofO movie the cookie cutter part

Clue 4

I think this clue is referring to the ruby slippers, this will be Arte's way back home from the crows. The slippers made Dorothy happy.

Clue 5

I believe the polka dot rain boots are meant to tell arte will be using lots of water to get rid of the thieves

We have possible curio items being the

Knight of round armour - Tin Man
Hand carved Lion - The Lion
Ultimate Experiment Station - The Scarecrow (needs a brain)
The hot air balloon - also ties in with clues and is part of the WofO movie
There is alot of items with a description regarding dreaming so possibly the Dream O Meter bed is missing.

We have either got or will have the following by the end of the hunt

Flaneur Vasserfreezen
Bottled Water
Ruby Slippers
Carrots
Rasberries
Orange
Watermelon
Strawberries
Polka Dot Rain Boots
Marzipan Bone
Yellow Rain Coat
Pumpkin Patch
Scarecrow
and another Marzipan Bone.

Remember clue 4 is
you might be sad, you might feel mad but sparkle brightly and you'll be glad

clue 5 is Mrs. Cowoline says don't forget to polka dot your eyes and cross your T's.

Hope this will help you a bit to keep it all together.

---------- webkinzmomma added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Tinker24BELL
also point view 1million and 3 (LOL ); in the book doug ans Sparky go the the other side of KINZVILLE correct..they bring back a unicorn..(dream theme is a magical unicorn am I right.. dorothy falls a sleep from the bump on the window and dreams..could it be a unicorn..isn't the unicorn RETIRED..

---------- Tinker24BELL added 4 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

Did I also mention the fact that while Dorothy is locked up in the DUNGEON(medieval theme)..the WITCH is watching her through the CRYSTAL ADVISOR BALL(halloween theme)and the CURIO SHOP at 8@9 pm are the medieval themes flooring/wallpaper..
This should merge with my previous post, so add this too cuz its good too lol

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 01-12-2008 at 09:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 09:30 PM   #1080
I'm not stupid, i'm
Gifted

frogs9495 is on a distinguished road

i think that #3 has to do with chef gazpachio. because it says Mamma Mia, like he does in his TV show.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: