Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-12-2008, 07:57 PM   #1041
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

The reward for this contest is all of the missing curio items.

View Post Originally Posted by vanvan20
ok, i am just going to guess on the scavenger hunt. what do you even get? i think last one you won 1000 kinzcash? i have no idea. i am too new. i just started my WI account today.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2008, 07:58 PM   #1042
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

oh my gosh, webkinzmomma & kuber. how do you even get this stuff? you must be smart! i gotta go now.
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 07:59 PM   #1043
Squeakinz

As the Wizard of Oz theme is concerned, we're still missing a lion... possibly others, too, but definitely missing a lion....
Old 01-12-2008, 07:59 PM   #1044
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

I definitely think we are getting somwhere.

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
maybe we need the scarecrow instead of the rain gear? or instead of the ruby slippers?

1. bottled water (crows hate water)
2. scarecrow (scares the crows away)
3. ruby slippers (will help Arte get back home with his items)

what do you think?
Old 01-12-2008, 07:59 PM   #1045
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

cool. thanks soooo much
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 08:01 PM   #1046
With soccer I'm
Gifted

SOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of lightSOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of lightSOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of light

This thread is very helpful, then I don't have to plan my way around webkinz. Phew!
Old 01-12-2008, 08:03 PM   #1047
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

well there is a rare item of a hand carved lion statue
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 08:04 PM   #1048
Lil Kinz
icetiger77 is an unknown quantity at this point

The Wonder Scooter was on sale from 7pm to 8pm the description - "Your pet can dream of zooming around town, on this scooter" Another reference to deam - does this link to the scavanger hunt???
Old 01-12-2008, 08:06 PM   #1049
ennazusjsc
Webkinz :)

ennazusjsc is just really niceennazusjsc is just really nice

Check this thread to learn what we know so far:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/official-webkinz-world-t178712.html?p=4102018

Then add:
C - arrots
R - aspberries
O - range
W - atermelon
S - trawberries

Now, consider the questions:
1. Where is each missing curio? (curio's name and location required)
------Clue 1: Hot Air Balloon - Quizzy's Corner or Lunar Lugbots (Lion in space)?
------Clue 2: Ultimate Experiment Station - Goober's Lab (ScareCrow brain reference)?
------Clue 3: Knight Of the Round Armor ? - Chef's Challenge (Armor is no cookie cutter!/Tinman reference)?
2. Who took the curios?
------The CROWS
3. Where would you normally find the curio thief/thieves?
------The Pumpkin Patch Protector Game
4. What does Arte need to use to get his curios back? (3 items)
------Bottled Water?
------Ruby Slippers?
------Polka Dot Rain boots?
------Yellow Raincoat?
------ScareCrow?

** Is the ScareCrow an item needed or does it only relate to the "brain" reference and "CROWS" attacking?
** Can the Rain boots and Raincoat count as one combined item of the three needed to get Arte's curios back?
Old 01-12-2008, 08:06 PM   #1050
schoolot
Gifted
schoolotee is an unknown quantity at this point

does anyone know, are the missing items only curio shop only items or other items that cna be bought in the w-shop?
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: