Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-26-2008, 07:43 AM   #971
shinytag
Gift Guru

ank1 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

I have not seen any news flash about Arte getting his stuff back?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2008, 07:50 AM   #972
GuppyLure
Gifted

GuppyLure is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by evolutionary
Look at post number 876

Now if you take a look at the clue with the dog.. I think it's a NEWZ FLASH.. he talks about liking giveaways: Once you find that clue.. take the first letter of each word but write them backwards and you will find the words " THE AMETHYST GEODE"
I hope this helps
Holy camolie!!! That is a huge clue we’ve missed! I thought that news flash had something hidden in it but I just couldn’t find it. Thanks for this new info. Now I’m trying to figure it in with the rest of the clues. Think, think, think!
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-26-2008, 08:17 AM   #973
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

The rules clearly state that NO ONE is to enter until 9:00 am KINZTIME, not for almost another hour. Your answer will be rejected! Not until 9:00 KT
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-26-2008, 08:29 AM   #974
Webkinz :)

hihi10101 is on a distinguished road

Question Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

okay right now i'm reallly confused with what is what. i've been trying to follow along with the scavenger hunt but i need someone to PLEASE tell me all the clues and the info that goes with them.

my webbies :rdr::el1::easter:

---------- hihi10101 added 9 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by hihi10101
okay right now i'm reallly confused with what is what. i've been trying to follow along with the scavenger hunt but i need someone to PLEASE tell me all the clues and the info that goes with them.

hello ? anybody home ?

Last edited by hihi10101; 01-26-2008 at 08:29 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-26-2008, 08:36 AM   #975
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by hihi10101

---------- hihi10101 added 9 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

hello ? anybody home ?
There really is no right answer until the judges choose it. If you have been following the clues, you should be able to put together an idea of what you think (that is YOU and not what other people say is missing.) You just Look at the wording of the questions given and you go from there. Page back a few and you will see that a lot of people have contributed their ideas. This can give you an ide of what you think is missing. The judges are deciding based one third of the points on originality, one third on content and one third on keeping it within the clues. Your answer could be the right answer. Just remember that Arte needs three items to get his curios back, they need to know which curios are missing, where they are found, who took them and where you can usually find them. Good luck all!! I hope someone here wins. If at all possible, keep a copy of your entry, Justin will want it when he posts the winner if they come from here.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-26-2008, 09:02 AM   #976
GuppyLure
Gifted

GuppyLure is on a distinguished road

Well, here is what I entered for my answer:

1. regal flame lamp – moon
knight of the round armor – Fluffington’s vault
thoughtful think tank – under Goober’s desk
ornate egyptian side table – Chef Gazpacho’s kitchen
egyptian vanity – the party house
dream-o-meter bed – barking mad mine

2. Crows
3. Pumpkin Farm
4. bottled water, scarecrow, and ruby slippers
Old 01-26-2008, 09:05 AM   #977
ennazusjsc
Webkinz :)

ennazusjsc is just really niceennazusjsc is just really nice

Okay, so I entered, but I didn't have enough time to write a dissertation. Great find about the amethyst geode at the last minute. I never did tie the whole Tiara clue in or do I have any idea what Fluffington found, so, I doubt that I'll win. It was fun anyways and I can't wait to read the winning entry. I stuck to my guns, though. Wizard of Oz theme all the way!
Old 01-26-2008, 09:13 AM   #978
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

curios stolen:

thoughtful think tank

ultimate experiment station

dream o meter bed

clock of the future

interstellar telescope

where they are now:

under mrs. cowoline's desk?

Theives/theifs:

sparky

crows

what does arte need to get them back? [three items]:

wtaer bottle

emerald polka dot boots

scarecrow

this is what i said u guys

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 3 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

oh, man i totally forgot to put where they live!!! WOW, now im not gonna win!!

Last edited by bluedolfin3443; 01-26-2008 at 09:13 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2008, 09:13 AM   #979
RegsH
Gift Guru

RegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socks

And now we wait...
I don't care who won, I just want to know the right answer!!
RegsH is offline Female
Old 01-26-2008, 09:15 AM   #980
Puppy Luv ♥

I am not entering yet!!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: