Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-25-2008, 10:06 PM   #951
I am so
Gifted

Hallwaymill is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

Normally I would not do this but Mrs. Cowline did it. Why beacause of clue one. The nursry ryme, Hey diddle diddle the cat and the fiddle the cow jumped over the moon the little dog laghed to see such a sport and the dish ran away with a spoon. She is a cow and says,"You must be really over the moon."
I hope you like this idea I told you.
Hallwaymill
Hallwaymill is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2008, 10:11 PM   #952
Webkinz :)
thumper430 is an unknown quantity at this point

Is that Sparky in the January calendar quiz picture with Ms. Birdy?

:bas:Rumpy :gorian
Old 01-25-2008, 10:15 PM   #953
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Hallwaymill
Normally I would not do this but Mrs. Cowline did it. Why beacause of clue one. The nursry ryme, Hey diddle diddle the cat and the fiddle the cow jumped over the moon the little dog laghed to see such a sport and the dish ran away with a spoon. She is a cow and says,"You must be really over the moon."
I hope you like this idea I told you.
Hallwaymill
This Is not fair I said that like so many times That is really rude cause I thought of it first
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 01-25-2008, 10:18 PM   #954
evolutionary is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that no matter the outcome of this hunt.. we should all do cold case files.. we'd solve so many unsolved crimes--because WE ROCK! Good luck to those who will be attempting at this contest..it's been fun following (and sometimes contributing to) the theories.
Old 01-25-2008, 10:20 PM   #955
I am so
Gifted

Sorry!!!! I Did Not Know You Did Not Have To Be Rude!!!!!! I Thought Of That My Self!!!! I Did Not Look At Your Post!!!!!!!!!

---------- Hallwaymill added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

I have had that idea ever since my friend told me the nursry ryme weeks ago!!!

Last edited by Hallwaymill; 01-25-2008 at 10:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-25-2008, 10:29 PM   #956
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by In The Sun
i know what is the final answer
what is???

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 7 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by thumper430
Is that Sparky in the January calendar quiz picture with Ms. Birdy?

:bas:Rumpy :gorian
u mean here?

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by bluedolfin3443; 01-25-2008 at 10:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2008, 10:47 PM   #957
I am so
Gifted

Any other thoughts?

---------- Hallwaymill added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by In The Sun
i know what is the final answer
Then why won't you tell us don't rub it in peoples faces!!(Sorry if I sound rude)

Last edited by Hallwaymill; 01-25-2008 at 10:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-25-2008, 11:08 PM   #958
thumper430 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
what is???

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 7 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

u mean here?

Click the image to open in full size.
Yes, there...is that Sparky?
Old 01-26-2008, 12:01 AM   #959
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Based on the entry form that I posted earlier...EVERYONE is right until someone is wrong. What that means is all of the entries WILL be considered. The one that follows the PLOT closest is the one that wins. Did you use all the clues, did you use your imagination. Did you use three articles to get Arte back, did you tell where all the thieves lived, did you say where all the curios were and what they were. If you present it well, and you stay within the framework you stand a good chance. I have seen a pile of these answers and think that I would have a hard go of it as a judge, trying to determine whether the winner was this one or that one. There is a point system in place. One third to originality, one third to continuity and one third to creativity. I have seen some really good arguments. Grab your 'notepad' and start copy/pasting. I know one of you is going to win and I can't wait to congratulate you! Just don't submit before the 9 am beginning...those will get disqualified! The rules say so!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-26-2008, 12:19 AM   #960
Ligergirl96
Gifted

Ligergirl is on a distinguished road

Can anyone explain to me what we have so far. Please reply to me wuth a website or something like that
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: