Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-25-2008, 06:16 PM   #941
gramma2az
Webkinz :)

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by thumper430
Don't know if anyone posted the latest News Flash, posted on Jan 26 (kinz date) so here it is:

"Arte Fact is thrilled to announce that his curios have all been found and the culprits have apologized for borrowing his stuff. 'Alls well that ends well,' Arte said from the Curio Shop. 'Everything is back where it should be! Thanks to everyone for your help in finding my items."

So it's more than one thief...but that could just be the multiple in "crows"...and whoever took his stuff was "borrowing" it. I didn't see any more clues in it, but someone might have better luck than me!

:bas: Rumpy :gor: Dian
So does "borrowing" make you a good guy?

Who has easy access to the Curio Shop: Sparky? Fluffington? Ms. Birdy? Ms. von Meow? Plumpy?

Are Ms. Birdy and Sparky in cahoots? Are they looking out the window at Arte and Doug shaking hands and making up? Did they plan this to get the 2 ex-friends back together again?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2008, 06:20 PM   #942
hining is for the
Banned
Sunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Gramma2AZ
So does "borrowing" make you a good guy?

Who has easy access to the Curio Shop: Sparky? Fluffington? Ms. Birdy? Ms. von Meow? Plumpy?

Are Ms. Birdy and Sparky in cahoots? Are they looking out the window at Arte and Doug shaking hands and making up? Did they plan this to get the 2 ex-friends back together again?
No, I don't think so. It clear states "Not Doug".
Old 01-25-2008, 06:20 PM   #943
Good grief! I'm a
Gift Guru

beaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Good luck to everyone! I'm not entering, but it sure has been a "pleasure" reading all of your ideas and summaries. I'm going to miss all these posts! I sure hope that someone here on this thread wins the contest...every one of you deserves a "Scavenger Award" to show off in ur room(s).
beaglies2 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2008, 06:53 PM   #944
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

so hav we come to a conclusion??? i mean, its late and tomarrow is it...what do we have?

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 9 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

Don't know if anyone posted the latest News Flash, posted on Jan 26 (kinz date) so here it is:

"Arte Fact is thrilled to announce that his curios have all been found and the culprits have apologized for borrowing his stuff. 'Alls well that ends well,' Arte said from the Curio Shop. 'Everything is back where it should be! Thanks to everyone for your help in finding my items."

So it's more than one thief...but that could just be the multiple in "crows"...and whoever took his stuff was "borrowing" it. I didn't see any more clues in it, but someone might have better luck than me!

hhmm...borrowing it.... doe that mean it was someone we know...? i think th crows wouldn't "borrow" anything...so i am set on sparky being te culprit...but becase he said theives PLURAL i am guna say it was sparky and the crows. if it only lets me put one in, i will go with crows becase they r plural. i still like my science theeme idea, but becase i wasnt here for awile and am stil waiting for dixiecup to log back on ad give me a recap, i m still at a loss with what we know...

Last edited by bluedolfin3443; 01-25-2008 at 06:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2008, 07:12 PM   #945
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Where was this? An asian account? A certain time? I can't find it on any of my accounts. (nice wording though, and maybe something to come out later???)
Old 01-25-2008, 07:19 PM   #946
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

we reallllllly need to get an idea!!!!
Old 01-25-2008, 07:25 PM   #947
Puppy Luv ♥

this is tough....!!!!
Old 01-25-2008, 07:36 PM   #948
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Puppy Luv ♥
this is tough....!!!!
Lots of people have commented on this. I don't think anyone thinks there is a clear and obvious group of answers. So.... I suggest you try to clear your mind, then read through the basic clues. Then look at the exact questions again and read through the way its posted on that final entry 'form'.

Then answer it all as best you can! You're welcome to post your guesses for everyone else here before or after the deadline for the contest.

Oh, and a reminder ... its smart to keep a copy of your actual answer... WW may not publish the 'answer' they choose!
Old 01-25-2008, 07:49 PM   #949
~guess it~
Gifted

Smile Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

curios stolen:

thoughtful think tank

ultimate experiment station

dream o meter bed

clock of the future

interstellar telescope

where they are now:

under mrs. cowoline's desk? i NEED ideas for this please!!

Theives/theifs:

sparky

crows

what does arte need to get them back? [three items]:

wtaer bottle

emerald polka dot boots

scarecrow?

who likes my ideas? i stil need some help on items arte needs...and where they are now! pease help, i would love to hear what you have to say and think!
Old 01-25-2008, 10:01 PM   #950
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

i know what is the final answer
In The Sun is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: